*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1554652-Good-to-be-King
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1554652
A married couple learns that three doesn't have to be a crowd. ~ UENG Contest Winner.
Graphic for Good to be King



The crowd held their breath as the clock's final seconds ticked down. The Coyotes swept down the ice on one final rush. A picture perfect pass found its way to the streaking Russian's stick and he slapped a blistering one timer at the far corner. The puck skittered off the tip of the goalie's toe, spinning crazily on its edge just out of his reach. A flurry of bodies fought for position as the clock ticked down into tenths. As if in slow motion, Mad Max stretched out his long stick and flipped the puck into the back of the net for his third goal of the game.

The horn sounded and the home crowd exploded. A flurry of hats rained down on the ice as the big man broke from the crush of bodies with a couple long strides and hit his knees, sliding across the ice, arms pumping the air in jubilation. The Coyote bench emptied, burying Max in an avalanche of bodies.

Tessa danced in wild celebration, throwing her arms around Max's wife Monique with a squeal. Arms still about one another's waists and beer raised high in opposite fists, they turned to the ice as the announcer's voice boomed through the arena.

"Coyote goal ... his thirty-first of the season ... and THIRD OF THE GAME FOR A HAT TRICK ... NUMBER 44 ... MAAAD MAAAAX KING!!"

Tessa and Monique raised their voices with the roar of the fans, drinking in the sweet taste of victory and Molson.


As the team left the ice and fans began to file from the arena, the women settled back in their seats to avoid the crush.

Digging in her purse Monique handed over her keys.

"You take my Lexus back to the house and get things ready for the party. I will stay here and try to move the birthday boy along without raising his suspicions."

Tessa nodded in acquiesce, her pale blue eyes sparkling in excitement.

"Just when he thinks his night can't get any better," Monique giggled.



Glancing around the deserted park, Max waggled an eyebrow at his sexy wife as she switched the Tahoe's ignition off. Turning in the drivers seat, she reached out to stroke the lapels of his jacket. She let his silk tie thread through her fingers, giving it a playful tug that made portions of his anatomy south of the border stand up and take notice.

He didn't protest as she wrapped his tie around her hand. Leaning into the insistent pull, their lips met in a kiss that made his toes curl. He groaned against her lips as her other hand cupped the growing bulge behind his zipper and gave it a tantalizing squeeze. His moan was one of protest when she took her hand away.

Loosening Max's tie, Monique slowly slid it free of his collar, running the smooth material between her fingers. She clucked her tongue in admonishment as Max's fingers worked at the laces of her leather bustier.

"Not yet big boy," she giggled, swatting playfully at his hands.

Wrapping the tie around his head, she made sure his eyes were covered.

"Turn around a bit so I can tie this," she prompted. When she was sure he couldn't see she patted his chest and eased him back into his seat.

"Out of curiosity ... whose birthday is this Mistress Monique?" Max asked with a hint of sarcasm.

Monique rolled her eyes at the deep timber of his voice.

"This is not an attempt to dominate you. I promise. Will you please play along and let me surprise you? I do promise it will be well worth your while," she purred.

At his silent nod, Monique's lips curved into a smug smile and she turned the key.



Max's brow furrowed as he let Monique lead him through the house. She had used a garage door opener and the layout was right for their place, but why were they going upstairs? So maybe this was not the cheesy surprise party he had been expecting. Now she had his attention.

Stripping Max of his suit, Monique trailed her fingers over her husband's hard body in lustful admiration. Being married to a professional athlete had benefits that far out weighed the occasional hassle of dealing with the ego of an alpha male.

"Well I certainly hope that our friends aren't going to pop out of the closet now," Max chuckled as he settled onto the bed.

"As if any friend of yours would bother with the closet, King of Kink," Monique teased.

Max flinched as his nipple was enveloped in a hot and eager mouth. Her tongue flicked over the small nub until it hardened, sending an unexpected stab of heat to his groin.

"Mmmmm ... that is new," he murmured.

Monique nuzzled his ear as the sweet torment of his nipples continued.

"Happy Birthday, stud," she breathed.

Max's big body stilled, his mind trying to process the feel of two mouths working their magic. Ripping the tie from over his eyes, he stared down into Tessa's blue-grey gaze. Her studded tongue traced down his belly, pausing to rim his navel.

"Happy Birthday, master," she whispered, lashes lowering in a submissive fan over her high cheekbones.

Max felt his cock jump.

Mental snapshots from Tessa's birthday flashed through his mind.

... Glimpses of Tessa's smooth round ass beneath a school girl skirt at the BDSM club.

... A clear shot of her sweet little pussy, sans panties, as she bent over to climb into the cab.

... Tessa in his lap in the cab, that bare ass bouncing on his hard-on.

... In the hotel room, Monique pushing the other woman's nose into his crotch and demanding she "take care of what she had started."

... Mo spanking her pale globes until they were warm and glowing, while Tess bobbed greedily over his cock.

Monique's lips on his brought him back to the present and he speared his fingers through her straight blond hair crushing her lips to his in a savage kiss. He moaned into her mouth as Tessa took his head in her mouth and with a few practiced bobs, took him to the root. His tongue thrust in and out of his wife's mouth in rhythm with Tessa's efforts.

Driving down hard, Tessa gagged around him. Glancing down, it only made Max hotter to see Monique's fist in the other girl's hair urging her on. Freeing his wife's breasts from her bustier, he squeezed one hard, suckling a nipple with enthusiastic zeal while he tweaked the ring in the other, causing her to cry out and grind her wet pussy against his belly.

The rough hair around Max's navel teased her clit as Monique rubbed hungrily against him. His fingers and lips tormented her tits until they throbbed with the same need as her pussy. A scream tore from her throat as slick fingers pressed against her slit, rubbing and kneading as she rocked.

Tessa sucked Max's fat cock with ardent devotion. The feel of a hand in her hair only heightened her submissive pleasure and the sheets dampened under her writhing pussy. After the smallest taste of domination at her friend's hands, she had thought of nothing else since. When Monique had approached her about tonight's surprise, and hinted at a longer term "relationship" between the three ... she had leapt at the chance. Now watching Mo's ass wiggle inches from her nose in obvious need, she reached a hand up to massage between her mistresses legs and was rewarded by a strangled cry of pleasure.

Between the not so tender attention paid her breasts and the tease of Tessa's fingers, Monique rocked frantically between them, a keening scream ripping from her as she found release.

Sliding his wife's sated body gently to the side, Max's big fist closed in Tessa's blond locks dragging her from his shaft with an audible pop. Yanking her up the bed on her hands and knees he moved behind her and buried his dick in her wet tunnel with one thrust. Shoving her head down between his wife's sprawled thighs, he gripped Tessa's hips and started to slam into her with abandon.

Muffled yelps escaped Tessa's lips as Max's large cock battered her cervix and Monique gripped her hair, grinding her mouth down against her pussy. Caught between the two people she loved most in the world, Tessa's heart soared as her world exploded.



The big bed a tangle of sweaty, cum covered sheets,various toys, and slick bodies, Monique was the first one to stir.

"Can we keep her?" she asked Max with a giggle.

Looking down at the two beautiful faces turned hopefully up to him, Max marveled not for the first time at how alike they were in looks. Personalities ... well that was a whole other matter, and tonight ... that made him a very happy man. It was good to be King.

WC ~ 1481
© Copyright 2009 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1554652-Good-to-be-King