*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1572072-Temple-of-Venus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Folder · Romance/Love · #1572072
A compilation of longer tales based on delicious desires and fanciful fantasies.
A modern day Venus in the arms of her lover.

IMAGE OF A MODERN DAY VENUS WITH HER ADONIS


This folder is dedicated to my favorite Goddess and her ardor for Adonis. Venus is not an imaginary character from a book of mythology. She is someone I worship in her multiple manifestations, someone who is truly blessed with the most divine of all qualities, that is omnipresence.

She is everywhere, everyday. Be it a blonde or a brunette, be it a black or a white, be it an Oriental or an Indian, every woman on this planet is a representation of Venus because not only are all women beautiful, they are also the Lord's finest creations.

Here are housed various versions of this enigmatic Goddess. Maharani Padma in the "The Third Boon [GC], Demoness Putana in "Different Strokes - Part 1 [XGC], Empress Maneka in "Curse of the Covenant [XGC], Jayati in "An Ageless Alliance [GC], Vanessa in "The Terrible Oaths [GC] and finally Stephanie in "The Fall From Grace [XGC]. They are all desirable and successful women. Some of them are also vicious and cunning as well which only adds to their allure. But what binds them together is their intense passions, ethereal beauties and overwhelming sexualities.

I love all these women and I hope you will begin to love them too.
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> The Perfumed Garden -> Erotica -> Temple of Venus
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1572072-Temple-of-Venus