*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1572636-Passionate-Vibes
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1572636
Tom forges an interesting network at an IT conference
A humble submission to all reviewers: The following story was submitted in a contest where the restriction was that the entry cannot exceed 869 words



The air-conditioned reception of Park Hotel in Chennai, India was a welcome relief compared to the scorching heat outside. Tom walked into the elevator tugging his bag. There was an Indian family waiting.

“Hi! Are you here for the conference on IT networking solutions?” the man asked him.

“Yes. You too?” Tom replied.

“I am Subramanian from Coherent Systems, the organizer.” They shook hands.

“This is my family,” Subramanian added.

Tom greeted them. The wife was wearing a green silk sari. Her hands rested on the shoulders of two boys, apparently her kids. They all smiled back.
A couple of more delegates got into the elevator. The lift started moving.

He eyed the woman with interest. She was engrossed in her kids. Tom could smell the flowers she had tied in her oiled hair. She was dusky, short and slender. She was sporting the signs of wedlock; a red dot on her forehead and vermillion in her hair. Gold bangles, chain and earrings completed the getup. “A conservative housewife,” Tom thought. He shuffled to get a better view of her, as the other delegates were blocking his sight.

Tom was surprised when he felt himself getting hard looking at her. Just one day back he had been with his wife, before starting his journey from New York. He was shaken out of his reverie when the elevator stopped at his floor. The room was luxurious. He showered and dressed. He had some time before the conference started and he was famished. He decided to get some breakfast in the restaurant.

Subramanian’s family was also there. Tom nodded at them. He selected a table where he would be able to observe her. She was feeding her son when she caught his furtive glance. He felt embarrassed and turned his gaze away.

He chewed on the toast as he scanned the conference brochure. He looked forward to the lecture on innovative networking solutions. He got up to serve himself coffee. When he returned to his table, Subramanian’s family had left. He finished his coffee. He saw it when he was wiping his face with the paper napkin. On it was written “Meet me now in 1205. “

He wondered who it was. The conference would start now, but the lecture that interested him was later. Curiosity got the better of him. A few minutes later he was knocking on room 1205.

Mrs. Subramanian opened the door and signaled him to get in. He got a good view of her cute face. She motioned him to sit on a chair.

“Why did you call me?” he asked.

“Why did you come?” she retorted.

Tom was speechless.

“We both know why we are here, don’t we?” she queried.

“Where are the kids?” he enquired.

“You ask too many questions. I have only an hour,” she chided, her voice playful. She came and stood next to him.

He took her hands and touched her hair.”You are beautiful,” he sighed.

Her next act shocked him. She raised her sari and underskirt to her waist, pulled her panty down and straddled him.

This brazen act from a woman, who looked so demure and conservative, aroused him. He felt his hardness would burst. As if reading his mind, she unzipped his pants, and slid her hand inside. She pulled out his throbbing erection.

She started stroking him and looked into his eyes. Her hands felt like a velvet glove.

“You are handsome,” she cooed.

He could control himself no longer. He lowered his face and their mouths entwined in a passionate kiss. He relished the sweetness of her mouth.
She was also aroused and the heady aroma of her release drenched the room. Tom loved her smell. He wanted to see her now. He released her mouth and unbuttoned her blouse, casting it aside. He unhooked her bra and released her orbs.

He was amazed. He could not believe that her traditional clothes had camouflaged such jewels. They were smooth, shapely and large, with dark brown nipples. He fondled and played with them as she removed his shirt.

Intensity fuelled their need, with relief coming Tom's way when she produced a condom. Slipped it onto his rigid shaft , she positioned it at her entrance. With a deft arch of her pelvis, her aching womanhood swallowed his hardness in a greedy gulp. He penetrated her wet softness easily, as they both moaned and kissed, her hands flung around his neck.. The vision of her chocolaty treasures crushed against his white muscles, in the side mirror, multiplied their pleasure. Their hips thrust till they were both spent.

Tom watched her get dressed.

“I didn’t ask …,” Tom asked.

“Padma, “she said, preempting his question. “Shut the door when you leave. Sorry, I need to hurry.” She was gone.

Tom rushed to the conference hall. He looked forward to the next lecture.

Mr. Subramanian was making an announcement when he entered.

“And now I am happy to present our next speaker. The renowned networking expert and also my wife, Mrs. Padma Subramanian,” he declared with pride.

Tom looked on in bewilderment as Padma took the podium. “A real expert networker,” he smiled to himself.

Word Count:866

© Copyright 2009 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1572636-Passionate-Vibes