*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1589974-creation
by micky
Rated: 13+ · Preface · Fantasy · #1589974
This is a story of the fallen ones and demons
In the beginning there was only God and the angels. Until Lucifer became jealous of God and wanted to rule the universe,and he was not alone in his ambitions he had many of the other angels following him, they became known as the Fallen Ones. This became the first great war, and lasted for years until God and the angels won the war, and trapped Lucifer and the Fallen Ones in Hell.
After the great war God created the world and his greatest creation Human kind. After that he wanted his creation to have the gift of free will, so he opened the gates of Hell to allow the fallen ones to walk the Earth, a big mistake. With the fallen ones free to roam the Earth they made monstrous creatures to hunt down and feed on humans, they were known as the Demons. The demons where ruthless when it came to the humans, they fed on them and enslaved them. One demon a Dawoo raped one of the human slaves, and she bore a son that was neither human or demon, he was an abomination to both, but he choose the human side and in secret taught them how to use the magic that the demons so naturally wielded. This caused the second great war, this time between humans and demons. The war lasted for 300 years. Demond sacrificed himself to close the gate between earth and hell, and trapping most demons and the fallen ones there, but there where a couple thousand demons left here on earth, and this is where we get our legends from, but so depleted in numbers they made themselves scarce and hard to find. The humans that where taught magic went on to be known as wizards and witches, who at one point where looked apon with great respect, until the Church gained power and said they where making packs with the devil, so they also went into hiding living lives as normal as they could. At modern times things are changing, the demons on earth have devised a way to reopen the gate to hell, there are now superhumans out there, and the wizards and witches, who some will work for the demons, and some who will work against the demons, any way we are looking at a third war, and who knows the rules or outcome, all I know is that it will have grave outcomes for both sides.
© Copyright 2009 micky (micky25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1589974-creation