*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1593517-The-Cruise
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1593517
This is a contest entry for the UEN Summer Extravaganza.
WC 3413

The Cruise

I'm so ordinary that no one ever gives me a second glance. Maybe it has something to do with being telepathic. Maybe that’s where the ordinariness comes from. Could it be that if you have the telepathic gene you get an ordinary merit badge to go along with it? Anyway I’ve been searching all my life for someone who also had the ESP connection. Preferably, a female my age; Good looking, someone who had a thing for ordinary guys. (I know, I’m a dreamer.)

Anyway, I was in Charleston, South Carolina recently, driving down by the water front, when I started catching this flutter of telepathic visions.

“Wow,” I thought, “Maybe I‘ve encountered another mind reader.“

Whoever was emitting was in a car. Looking out the window I could see flashes along a four lane highway lined with palm trees, just like those in front of me. Then I saw flashes of imagination, thoughts about a cruise ship and finally conversational images such as the mind gets just before someone starts talking. These got louder and louder until they were almost on top of me and then seemed to rush by and began fading backward.

I cut the wheel, crossed the median and followed, trying to figure out which vehicle ahead of me was carrying the “Sixth Senser.” At length I came up behind one being driven by a blond with her baseball cap on backward. I could see the same things she was seeing and also overhear what she was thinking. It was sort of hard because she was listening to her IPOD, talking on a cell phone and alternating back and forth to a dashboard GPS that was giving her directions. I settled back and decided to follow along, hoping that when she stopped, we could strike up a conversation.

She drove down to the docks where the cruise ships port and turned into a rental car lot. I followed and parked at the end. I was pleased to see that she was about my age and had a nice figure. As she dragged her bags out of the trunk, I decided to try a little experiment.

“Need a hand?” I channeled.

She stopped abruptly, dropping her Vera Bradley tote bag on the pavement. Looking around she visioned telepathically, “Where are you?”

Stepping out of my Mini Cooper, I gave a half-hearted wave.

She took off her sunglasses, squinted, and began walking towards me. A couple of feet away she stopped.

“How may I serve you, My Lord?” she inquired.

“My Lord?“ I responded in disbelief.

“Forgive me, I’m indiscreet,” she said looking about, “Where are your sisters?”

“Sisters?" I answered wonderingly.

“You travel alone?“

“As a matter of fact I do.”

“You summoned me?”

“I heard your telepathy on the highway.”

“Please, My Lord, forgive my ineptitude,” she said, becoming visibly disturbed. “It happened unwittingly.”

“Why are you deferring to me?” I asked.

“I know, I know, it’s public. I’ve been taught better, really I have,” she apologized.

“Who are you?”

“My name is Elaina. I’m from the Nassau Covenant.”

“You’re going home?”

“Yes my……”

“Turn in your car, I’ll meet you on the shuttle.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this was certainly an unexpected turn of events. I had finally met another telepath but there were some huge gaps in my understanding of the situation. Being a poker player had taught me how to appear unrattled and pretend confidence, but this was definitely outside the box. Jumping back in my Mini, I drove into the long term parking lot. Stuffing the stub in my wallet, I grabbed my duffel bag and hustled back across the street. The shuttle was about to depart.

“Caravel?” the driver inquired.

I looked back at Elaina. (Yes,) she nodded.

“Yes,” I replied, as the driver put the bus in gear and closed the door.

I walked back and sat down. Elaina had her head down, wringing her hands.

“Are you afraid of someone?” I asked?

She nodded again.

“Who?”

She looked up at me nervously, lips pressed tightly together, then back down again.

“Me?”

She began to tremble.

“Why?”

She cringed, “Because I was indiscreet on the freeway,” she said looking up tearfully, “and because I acted inappropriately in the parking lot.”

“You think I’m mad at you?”

She again nodded, in agitation.

“Well, put your mind at rest. I’m not. What's the name of your cruise ship?"

"The Caribbean Princess."

Taking out my laptop, I went on line and booked a reservation. Just as I finished we arrived at the pier.

“Here, let me help with your bags,“ I offered.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


As a gambler I have some familiarity with cruise ships. Climbing up the gangway, we boarded the liner and checked in. I helped Elaina to her stateroom, in the first class section, and told her to meet me later on deck. Then I set out to find my own cabin and get rid of my luggage. I took a quick shower and was startled by the ship's horn blowing and a sudden increase in engine vibrations. Casting off is an exciting part of a sea voyage, so I went on deck as the Princess was backing off the berth. I saw Elaina at the rail and walked up.

“Am I intruding?” I asked.

“No," she answered, "but this was all so unexpected.”

“Come on, let’s take a walk.”

She smiled, nodding.

“Who did you think I was in the parking lot?”

“I knew who you were.”

“You did?”

“Your presence was unmistakable.”

“So, who am I?”

“You’re testing me.”

“What if I am?”

“You’re one in-between.”

"Between what?"

"The light and the darkness."

“How do you know that?

"Your innocence gives you away."

“How about my ordinariness?“

“At the confluence, visibility becomes opaque.”

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you carry the taint of neither."

"Taint?"

"It's the signature of who we are."

"And that makes me...?"

"A Warlock."

“I see....And how do you come to this remarkable conclusion?”

“I’m a Witch. Why are you testing me, My Lord?”

“Curious I guess. You have powers?”

“I can offer proofs.”she answered with an edge.

“Take it easy now,” I said, soothingly.

“Don’t worry, I won’t shame you again.”

“Maybe some place that offers a little privacy.”

“Wherever you wish.”

“My room or yours?”

“Mine is very spacious and well appointed.”



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



When we arrived, Elaina unlocked the door and motioned me inside. Her State Room was a misnomer. It was more like a series of suites. “Please be seated,” she gestured.

Going to the bar she opened the ’fridge and filled the ice bucket. Then reaching in she took out a can of Coke and a can of Dew, along with two glasses, and placed them on the counter.

“I’m really good at this,” she said with confidence, as she walked around and sat next to me.

“You see the set-ups on the bar?”

I nodded affirmatively.

“Watch what happens.”

She extended her hands and the ice bucket levitated and floated across the room and settled on the table between us. Then she summoned the Coke and Dew in the same manner. Finally she called forth the two glasses and they joined the rest on the table.

My jaw dropped open. “That was impressive!”

She poured our soda's.

"How can you drink that Mountain Dew?" she asked.

"I really like it. It keeps me sharp! How did you know I liked it?"

“Duh!" she answered. "Do you want to see what else I can do?”

“Of course.” I replied.

“I can make you feel my emotions. Close your eyes and tell me what I’m feeling.”

I closed my eyes and began to feel a stirring in my heart.

“I feel your happiness,” I said, "It's warm and full of love, like a mother watching her children."

“Hey, you're good. Now I’m going to change the mood.”

Abruptly I began to experience a feeling of tranquility. I was sitting on a beach looking at the ocean. Then storm clouds started rolling in and the atmosphere changed, becoming oppressive and gloomy. I began to sweat and feel uncomfortable.

“Is this really necessary?” I asked.

Suddenly, a crack of lightning broke overhead, and a crash of thunder right behind it!

I flinched! crouching, “You can stop whenever you like,” I told her.

Like the click of a switch, the feelings ended.

“I can project my emotions and help people remember what a memory once felt like. Or if they’re depressed, to experience a greater happiness. I can read whatever’s in a person's mind and then provide an appropriate mood.”

“Wow!” I conceded in amazement, "When you touched me, my imagination stayed blank, but in my heart I knew exactly what you were feeling.”

“Yes! Yes!” she said, clapping her hands in delight. “How about if I illuminate your imagination with something you’ve been wondering about?”

“Please do,” I answered.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed she giggled in a childish voice.

“Close your eyes. Are you ready?” she teased. “Now tell me what you see?“

In my imagination I saw her lift up her blouse and reach back and unsnap her bra. Then she gathered the cups up, revealing her breasts. Laughing, she pulled it back down as my eyes snapped open.

“You have to be careful what you wonder about,” she cautioned impishly.

Standing up I walked over and got down on my knees. I reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. Then reaching behind, helped her remove it. Her bra was hanging loosely about her shoulders and she pulled it off, tossing it to the floor. Her eyes were wide now and there came a serious look that replaced the light hearted gaiety of a moment earlier. Her breasts were unusually shaped. They were small and elongated, more like a lemon than a plum, like a fruit that is stretched out rather than one that is round and full. In turn, I drew each of them into my mouth, first one and then the other, savoring, with my tongue underneath. They were cool to the touch, and soft, with a texture of goose bumps near the ends. Pulling back, I began squeezing her nipples with my lips. They hung from the centers of two dark areolas in an almost vulgar fashion, protruding like fingertips of wet leather. As I suckled and kneaded, they secreted a fluid taste of tart and bitter saline. She watched attentively to see my reaction.

“I have Witches Titties,” she said, squinting her face.

“Don’t apologize,” I said reassuringly, “They're delightful.”

As I caressed and teased her breasts, I felt a tremor pass through her.

“Stand up,” I said.

Coming to her feet she melted into my arms, pressing her most delightful part into the straining of my manhood. As we embraced our passion began to mount. Soon we were kissing and exploring each other with an excited abandon. Abruptly she groaned and pushed away,

“Please My Lord,” she pleaded, “before we go any further, there’s something you don't seem to realize.”

“What?” I asked.

“A Witch and a Warlock are not permitted..., you know, "unsanctioned sex."

"I beg your pardon?"

"It happens, of course, but only when the conditions are carefully monitored and controlled."

"You've got to be kidding."

"No, I'm very serious."

"Why?"

"Because in the beginning, it's far too dangerous."

"Can you be more specific?"

“I shouldn't have to, but since you ask, I'll try and explain. Once you hear me out, I'm sure you'll understand.”

“Hummmm?" I said, stroking my jaw.

"At conception, when our gender is decided, the other part..., the sex that gets excluded, well, it retreats into our soul. In a Witch, this part is called "The "Beast." For a Warlock, it's called "The Angel." Once we start having intercourse these two parts become violently attracted to one another.”

“I’ve had sex before, Elaina, and never experienced anything, even close to what you're describing.”

"And its plain to me you've never bedded a Witch. You have to believe what I’m telling you. There's a reason it's forbidden love in the tropics. When you enter me, the Beast will come out and assail the flower of your innocence.”

“The flower of my innocence?"

“Don't say it like that! I can prove it, if you’ll only let me,” she implored.

“How can you prove something like that?”

“Kiss me again, like you just did. There’s someone I want you to meet.”

I took her in my arms and we began kissing once more. In the embrace, she relaxed, and I felt the edge of her mind slip into my awareness.

“I’m inside your head. Do you feel me?”

“Yes,” I answered.

“Now pay attention.”

In my imagination I heard Elaina’s voice, coaxing.

“I see you trembling, Little One, over there in the corner. Don’t be afraid, nobody’s going to hurt you.”

“Who are you talking to?”

“Your female side,” Elaina answered. “Look she’s coming out.”

Suddenly, like a lamp turned up, the face of a young girl illuminated my imagination. She was anxious and unsure of herself. Her face stared back at me, wide eyed, with features remarkably similar to my own.

“What’s your name, Honey?” Elaina asked.

“Sarah,” the apparition replied.

“I don’t believe this is happening,” I thought to myself.

“This is what I'm trying to tell you! Sarah is the Angel I’m referring to. She has your innocence. Inside me there’s a Demon, who is as dark and fearful as anything you can imagine. If we have intercourse, the two will be introduced and the outcome, traumatic. It will forever change the way you see yourself."

“I hear you," I said shaking my head, "but I think we can make love without sinking this ship.”

“I was afraid that would be your attitude. Sarah! Your Master, has a task for you. He wants you to lay down and share his body. He wants you to feel one of the most intense sensations that life has to offer.”

“I’m so nervous.” squeaked the voice, “Do I have to?”

“Yes,” Elaina replied, “You’ve been a virgin long enough.”

"I'm afraid, so very afraid."

"My Lord, it's not my place to question you, but are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"I am."

"Very well, since you're determined, at least let me offer a safeguard.”

“Whatever you suggest.”

Standing up, she took off her slacks and pulled down her panties. Completely naked, she walked over to her luggage, and began searching through the bags.

“Here they are,“ she said, finding what she was looking for.

Taking them back over to the bed, she sat down and began buckling on two ankle restraints. When she finished she sighed, looked over at me, and began applying two more to her wrists.

“Now strap my ankles to the base pillars. Not too tight. Leave me a little wiggle room.”

I followed her instructions, spreading her legs and cinching down the straps.

“Now do my arms. Give me enough slack so I can hold on to the bindings.”

When I finished she was spread-eagled.

“Too tight? Too loose?“ I inquired.

“That should work. Now, go ahead and get undressed."

I stripped naked. My erection was poised, disconcertingly.

“Now get the lube out of my toilet bag and rub some into me.”

Finding the tube, I sat down next to her. Squeezing some on my finger, I began applying it inside and outside her vagina.

“Put a pillow under my hips.” she directed. She raised up and I slid one under.

“Now put some of that on yourself and climb on top.”

I settled between her legs. Taking my distended manhood, I nudged forward between her thighs. She arched her back and spread wide to receive me. I guided the tip through the swirl of silken hairs and into the folds of her flesh. Twisting it back and forth, I felt the mushroom begin to slip inside.

“Push it harder, ” she encouraged.

I nudged.

“On my goodness!“ she sighed as it began to slip deeper. “Ummmm,” as the girth muscled it’s way down her sheath.

“Yes!” she said, relieved, once it was all the way in. “Leave it there for now.”

“Sarah!" She called out to my innocence; "This will be traumatic. You're about to be ravished. Close your eyes, and don’t fight it. Soon it'll be all over. Then, you’ll have a much better appreciation of what it’s like to be a woman.”

“I will?” said the high pitched voice.

“You certainly will, but I can’t promise it’ll be a pleasant experience. Are you ready?”

“Yes,“ answered the girlie one.

“Now I’m opening the door. Get ready. There it’s done. Here he comes.”

With a rush I felt Elaina’s body go rigid and she began seething on the restraints.

With a start I felt penetrated. Someone was thrusting and it wasn’t me. Instead of my erection it was Elaina's, or was it the Beast? Instead of Elaina’s vagina, was it mine or was it Sarah’s?” Suddenly the full implication of what was happening dawned with unvarnished clarity. I was having intercourse the way a woman knows it.

An effeminate voice cried out from my throat, “What are you doing to me?”

“Just relax Sarah,” said Elaina in a comforting tone. “He’s only doing what a man does. This is one of those moments that women get to experience."

“Don't leave me, Elaina,” came the same unbelievable voice, “Please don’t leave me.”

“I won’t Sweetheart. You just do as I say. Go ahead, move with him now, up and down. Just like that. You’re such a brave girl.”

I watched as Elaina’s face suddenly contorted. She began pursing her lips and berating in a guttural voice. "Go easy with her you SOB, or so help me....!" Then her head snapped and she arched her back groaning. "Kiss my breasts Sarah, Please, Sweetie, kiss my breasts.”

My neck jerked, as Sarah complied, drawing into her mouth, those obscene and distended nipples.

Our hips began to engage with an intense and unbridled energy. From Sarah, I heard a whimper each time the Beast thrust inside.

"Let me go, let me go," she cried out, pleading.

"You know what I want, give it to me!" snarled the hound.

Beneath me, Elaina thrashed about, while my hands guided the rhythm of our intercourse. Her eyes were glazed. They belonged now, to a thing apart and smoldered like coals, full of hate and malice. Like a wild creature, she panted with rapid breath and from her mouth came the mutter of obscenities. Then her lips curled back in rage and she growled, lunging up at my throat. The restraints held as she pulled hard, riling on the straps, her body squirming in frustration. Up and down surged our hips and back and forth she writhed, pulling out and pushing in with intense and fevered insistence.

My body responded, eagerly bearing down, consumed by lust, reveling in the heat of our flesh. My fingers drew up on her cleavage, and my hands rode her buttocks as she twisted and flailed about. Without pity I drove her into the mattress, and let the springs bring her back, repeatedly, over and over again. Then from deep inside there came a glow, reaching out from every pore and fiber. It began at my toes and swept up through my legs and hips. The thrill continued climbing through my trunk and rushed into mind filling my awareness with the essence of torrid pleasure.

“Ohhhhhhh,“ I simpered in that embarrassing voice. Then came the rush once more, this time even more intense. The pace quickened. My arms guided her waist to the wrestle of our hips. The fullness of our bodies seemed to cry out and fuse together in a sea of insistent and impossible yearning. Suddenly a final wave reared it’s head. My abdomen flexed, my sphincter drew tight, and we gyrated in the throes of a sensuality, sweeter than anything I’d ever known.

When we finished, Elaina lay spent. Fretfully, she tossed about in a fitful slumber. I got up and untied the restraints. Leaning over I kissed her on the forehead. I covered her with a spread and got dressed. Quietly I went up to the main deck. Inside my chest came quick checking simpers, such as I'd not experienced since childhood.

“Who am I and what have I done? ” I wondered out loud.


Note: A sequel follows in "G' d'Octobre's contest.

WC 3415



© Copyright 2009 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1593517-The-Cruise