*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1602777-Returning-to-Writingcom
Rated: E · Article · Personal · #1602777
Returning to a writer's home
In the dawn of 2009, I had many life changes to make - choices that would improve my health. One of the hardest choices to make was the departure from Writing.com. When I left, I was a moderator - kansaspoet - and was very active on the site.

The changes I made brought better health. As I began to feel like writing again, I tried various avenues that brought no real pleasure. I missed Writing.com. Now, in the dusk of 2009, I have happily returned.

I have received such a warm welcome and close friends asked if I am really back. To that I respond, "Yes, I am." I have decided not to post any of my old writings, but to begin afresh and see where it leads.

Right now, I'm focusing on adapting to the Writing.com community. I always loved reviewing as well as writing, so I have been spending time reviewing and touring the site to see what is available.

Who knows what the future holds? All I know is that I am glad to be here. I plan to contribute as much as I am able and to post new writings as they come.

Thanks to each one for receiving me. I look forward to a long friendship with Writing.com. I wanted my new start to be with a new penname, so I chose to retire the old 'kansaspoet.' It is a new beginning.
© Copyright 2009 Lawrence (lrpowers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1602777-Returning-to-Writingcom