*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1610408-Gypsy-Hearts-Part-Six
Rated: ASR · Short Story · History · #1610408
Eden and Twilight and their adventures at sea.
Twilight and Eden ate supper in their new room but Eden didn't talk to Twilight and he was silent as well. They slept in the same bed but didn't touch or kiss good night. Neither one slept. They tossed and turned all night. Twilight left the room the next morning to talk to his father.

Pasadallo was in his room and Twilight asked Bellmont where their father was. Bellmont took Twilight to their father's room. Twilight knocked on his father''s door.

"Come in." Pasadallo's voice answered in a gruff voice.

"Father. Eden and I don't plan on staying with you. I don't want to be a pirate."

"Where will you go?"

"It is time Eden and I find a place of our own. We have lived in a caravan and lived the life of royalty. I wish for her and I to have our own place in the country."

"Where would that be? England, Ireland or Scotland? What is wrong with being with me and your brother for awhile?'" Pasadallo looked into his son's eyes. He almost wished he would have stayed with Twilight's mother and had helped raised him.

"Maybe in Ireland. Eden and I could make a fresh start. I could be a blacksmith. Why would I want to be a pirate??

Just then a bell rang. That meant trouble was brewing.

Pasdallo run our of his room with Twilight and a prate ship had stopped by Pasadallo's ship and pirates from the enemy ship were coming on to Pasadallio's ship.

"Twilight, go back to your cabin and grab a sword. You will find them under yours and Eden's bed."

Twilight left to go back to his and Eden's room. Eden had tried on one of the dresses. A pretty dark blue dress that fit her well. She had heard the bell and she knew that something was wrong. Twilight came back to their room and he grabbed a sword and told her to stay in their room and lock the door. He kissed her cheek as he left. Eden locked the door and was so scared.

Twilight battled a pirate that wore tattered clothes and had rotten teeth and smelled bad. Luckily, Twilight defeated the pirate and didn't have to kill him like he had his enemies in battle. Pasdallo's pirates were fighting the other pirates and it was quite a battle. Cannons were being fired from the enemy pirate ship and Pasadallo's ship fired back. The battle seemed to last forever but the enemy pirates fled back to their ship and were leaving. Pasadallo's ship seemed to be in good shape. Twilight ran back to check on Eden.

"Are you alright?" Twilight asked.

Eden nodded. She hugged Twilight.

"I am sorry for all this mess. I talked to father. We aren't staying on this ship forever. We are going to find a place in the country. I promise."

"I know. I am sorry, too. At least you wil get to know your father better."

Eden stayed in their room the rest of the day. She and Twilight made love that night. They knew they would have their own home again someday.

The rest of the week on the ship was quiet. The weekend, Pasadallo's ship passed a passenger ship headed toward America. Rich people. Pasadallo and his men attacked the ship. They stoled jewelery, clothes, money and a black cat. Twilight didn't participate in this. This wasn't his scene. He stayed with Eden in their room.

"Your father is evil. He steals from rich people and everyone."

"I know. Eden Dear, remember how people treat us when our caravan would enter villages? They would throw food, sand and other objects at us and call us names. Yet, the people would come to us and ask to have their futures read and ask for cure all potions."

"I remember. I use to dance and other men would touch me and you would punch them. You would get so jealous." Eden laughed.

"I remember. The ladies that would touch my hair and face. One touched my bottom and you slapped her. You were jealous, my Dear Maiden."

"You were mine. No other woman had claim to you."

"The same with you and those other men. We were always meant to be together. I love you and always have."

"I love you, too." Twilight kissed Eden.

Just then there was a knock at their door.

"What is it?" answered Twilight.

"It is Pasadallo. May I come in?"

Twilight groaned opened the door. Pasadallo was holding a female black cat.

"I have a gift for you and Eden."

Eden saw the black cat and took her out of Pasadallo's arms. "You took this cat from the rich people?"

"You seemed so unhappy. I thought you would like her. I will bring some food and milk for her." Pasadallo left.

Eden hugged the black cat to her chest who purred and was calm now. Eden never had a pet of her own. She loved the cat on her sight as the creature did her. The cat loved the milk and fish Pasdallo had bought back for her. That night, the kitty slept with Eden. Twilight liked the cat but he was afraid the cat would affect his love life. Eden made a bed for the kitty in their room and the black cat liked her new bed. Eden named her Hope. She hoped the cat would bring her and Twilight good luck.

The next day, the pirate ship landed at a small town in Ireland. Pasadallo and his men went to a near by Pub and Twilight and Eden walked by the ocean and Eden collected seashells. They found a two story house by the woods which was a big cottage. The cottage was furnished and had a nice window seat, neat fireplace, cherry wood table, brass beds and a red velvet couch and love seat and a mahogany wood rocking chair. Eden looked at Twilight and smiled. "Who lives here? The house looks like no one has been here in quite awhile." Eden looked all dreamy eyed and Twilight knew that this was the perfect house for him and Eden.

Twilight and Eden went back to the ship. He asked Pasadallo about the house. Pasadallo said the house belonged to Shaun O'Reilly, a fisherman who died awhile back. His bride had left him years ago and no one lived at the house now.

Pasdallo, I want the house for Eden and I. She wants to live there. do, too. Can you help us buy the house?"

Pasadallo was good friends with Lucy, Shaun's sister and he talked to Lucy. Lucy liked Eden as soon as she met her. Lucy asked Twilight and Eden to help run the Pub and she gave them the house. Bellmont had always loved Lucy's daughter Shannon and he asked Shannon to marry him and she accepted. Eden helped plan their wedding and they built a house close to her and Twilight. The black kitty Hope had kittens and Eden and Twilight had two sons and a daughter. Bellmont and Shannon had twin sons. Pasadallo sailed back to England and he bought Twilight's mother Adora and Eden's mother Nandon with him to Ireland and the mothers lived in houses near by in the village. Pasdallo decided to give up the sea and married Adora. He had always loved her as much as she did him. Life was good in Emerald, Ireland. Gypsies, pirates and a knight. Yes, a story that had a happy ending for all.

** Image ID #1594156 Unavailable **
Beautiful Poser of pirate and his lady for my pirate story by best friend Angel.
Beautiful Poser of pirate couple for my pirate story by best friend Angel.







© Copyright 2009 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1610408-Gypsy-Hearts-Part-Six