*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1610669-Private-calls
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Entertainment · #1610669
Privacy becomes scarce in this society...
“Pick up the phone! Pick it up! That’s right. Got it!” The man stared at the computer screen, enthralled at the picture of the unsuspecting woman, wet from her recent shower. There was a market for this sort of porn. Good money.

Getting the pictures was all about timing. Since there wasn’t any such thing as a private line since the 9-11 act of terrorism, it was easy to tap into any calls made and presto! Got the pic’s. The trick was to transmit short and long wave sounds, something the human ear would never hear, and filter them back through the computer system which then built the three dimensional image of everything in the room. With this system, it was even possible to read the lips of the person speaking!

The man didn’t wait long though; he had others to capture if he was going to keep his job. After all, this was one of the ways the government supported its hidden projects. The man smiled. It wouldn’t be long until the new system would kick in and the telephones wouldn’t even have to ring to get the pic’s. Then there would be some good video. Real good video.

(Word count 200)
© Copyright 2009 Jimminycritic (jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1610669-Private-calls