*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1617579-A-sisters-love
by AaronT
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Supernatural · #1617579
My Contest entry for 200 words or less. horror/scary
It was cold and cloudy on the day of my little sister's funeral.Tears ran down my face as I stared at her tiny coffin. There wasn't a viewing;the car wreck had decimated her beautiful face.

The preacher had just started the sermon when I heard someone lightly call my name.
"Jaared." I looked around and spotted a little girl walking away into the woods. She was wearing a yellow dress.

The same yellow dress my sister was wearing.

I followed her, deeper and deeper into the woods. I eventually reached a clearing with a freshly dug hole and a large, nameless tombstone.

I stepped closer and peered into the hole. Empty. Then two little hands pushed me from behind.

I fell into the hole and landed on my back. I looked up and there was my sister, smiling. I blinked; she was now sitting on my stomach. She was covered in blood, her upper lip was missing as well as the left side of her face.

"Hello there big brother" she said darkly as she kissed my forehead. "You didn't think I would leave you behind, did you?" She giggled; I smiled.

Then the tombstone crushed my head.

WC:200
© Copyright 2009 AaronT (ted083561 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1617579-A-sisters-love