*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1621592-Bloodbath
by Aus
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1621592
A bloodbath at Jennie's diner
contest entry - 199 words

Blood drenched my face as Jennie's severed artery sprayed the life right out of her.  Her diner had become a bloodbath and I was the one turning on the taps.

I turned away from the screaming mess that was Jenny and looked upon the other patrons. I was blocking the entrance as some of them scrambled behind the counter, hoping to get out back. The rest stood there in shock, wondering why the guy who sat and had coffee with them every day had just hacked the waitresses arm off at the shoulder.

I started towards the old lady seated not five feet away from me. She was here every day too, her hair always a shade of blue, her stench always reminding me of cheese balls. She tried to stand up to escape me.

I buried my machete into her skull, splitting her eye in two, causing it to burst. White goo dotted my shirt.

I sobbed and looked out the window. The man who had kidnapped my family was watching me, making sure I completed my task. Kill two for my two daughters, one for my wife and then they walk free.

Two down. One to go.
© Copyright 2009 Aus (pwubs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1621592-Bloodbath