*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1624362-Dream
by Medusa
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #1624362
A nightmare realm
A future with a twisted and haunting past, a tale of slaughter, murder and mystery. A home full of shadows and secrets. The witch reveals who I was to become and where my past lies. Deep within the solitude of a dank forest is where my fate was decided. In the deepest of worlds, the children of the future traveled back to their pasts. Changed my identity, found my first family and learned of who I really was. Water calmed me, while the tides of loneliness settled in. Why have I gone back into my past? Alone in a world in which I saw greatness. Yet, I could not distinct the reason of my thoughts. The witch spoke to me of wisdom and death, power and loss. Her words flowed like rainfall, yet I could not understand her reasoning. Blood stains poured over the walls and soaked my clothing. Was I forever scared with my futures past? The old hags' warnings of a horrible fate became lost and forgotten. Perhaps I should have paid more attention to her words. Lies kill the soul, no matter how strong the will to fight is. Spinning in madness I began to fall into the remnants of a nightmarish dream. Was I being held captive in an untold chapter of a world, Or was I experiencing what I came to believe was my past? Eventually, I came to realize that I was trapped within my own nightmare, forever haunted by the memories that clouded my mind in mystery. With wisdom comes death, with death comes loss.
© Copyright 2009 Medusa (romona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1624362-Dream