*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1627252-Prologue
by Fitz
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1627252
... to a story I may write
Issac let out an unearthly moan, rolling on the ground clutching his arm. “Hold on!” I screamed furiously throwing opening shelves causing the sheets of ice frozen to the face of the doors to shatter on to the tile floor. “It has to be here!” I pulled the contents of the shelf onto the ground, nothing. The white gusts that used to be bellowing out of Issac now started to come farther in between.

“Issac!” I yelled tearing off my hat and pulling on the frozen ends of my hair, “where could it be!” Issac rolled onto his side and proceeded into a coughing fit, “Issac!” “I'm alright” he smiled, crimson streaks running down his chin. I bit my lip, he saw this and quickly turned to wipe the blood away.

“I know it's here!, just wait!” I jumped to the table across the room knocking one of the beds over as I went, I tore the table apart looking for it, to no avail nothing was here. I must have looked worried because when my gaze met his he chuckled, this sent him into another coughing fit, but when it subsided he beckoned me over, I walked over to his side and sat on my hunches.

He grabbed me suddenly almost throwing me off balance and onto him, “Listen” he choked “Take this, it was my grandpa's” he handed me a small silver box that looked as if two pyramids had been welded together at ether base, “yes... it was my grandpa's” he started to chuckle, but was cut off and no coughing fit followed this time.
© Copyright 2009 Fitz (thefitz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1627252-Prologue