*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1638485-Day-of-Judgement-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sn@ke.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1638485
This is the continuation of DoJ Part one.. 1 Infection, to kill them all.
We grabbed the two oil canisters, threw them on the stretcher and hurried up the hill. Robin covered us by picking off the closest reaver one by one. We got to the the hill we previously scaled down and threw the oil canisters up on the pullie that Carl had set up before we left. Immediately Danielles and I scurried up the hill with the reavers gaining close behind us. We struggled our way up and set up spiked fencing at the edge of the cliff so we had time to reload the truck with oil. We had Carl load up the truck so myself and Danielles could assist Robin in fending of reavers. They just kept coming, waves upon waves of endless reavers. Carl got the truck loaded, we quickly hoped on and sped off to the airport.
We were heading south towards Galway because Sligo airport was completely infected with reavers. Not so far outside Galway we stopped in a small town called Tuam for a short break. walking towards the local shop I noticed a man stumbling in a back alley, I thought he was drunk. I shouted over to him to see if he was alright but he didn't respond. I waited a moment and he fell to the ground. I called for Carl, he ran over while putting on his gloves, B.S.I. - Body substance isolation, key for survival with such an infectious disease around. He kneeled down beside the man and started to tap his shoulder. "Hello, Hello, Can you hear me?" He shouted. There was no answer. He told Tyler to get an A.E.D. - Automated external defibrillator, in the off chance that it was a cardiac arrest. Carl Tilted his head back and checked his airway. He then continued to check his breathing. 8 - 20 is on average. His was 32. this was way too abnormal. Then he carried out a "head to toe" survey. this is a body search to check for blood, deformities, lumps etc. He started at his head and worked his way down to his stomach and at the back of his stomach he spotted blood, he turned him over and seen a bite. Carl instantly jumped back and removed his gloves. "He's infected" Carl said in a startled voice. "How can you tell?" I replied. "He's been bitten" He answered. All of a sudden we heard rustling out in the street. A long wailing howl stretch across the coal black background. Then this shadowed figure appeared under the street lamp. It looked somewhat like a dog. It instantly dashed at us, so Tyler and I opened fire. Hundreds of bullets pierced its flesh, but no effect. It pounced across rocks in the rubbled on front of us like a cheetah chasing after its prey. Suddenly a bullet pierced the side of it's head and it collapsed to the side. "Who was that?!" Tyler said in suspense. "Me" A deep voice said coming from the corner of the junction. "Don't move!" I raised my gun in a shock. "State your identity" I followed. "Wolf" He sighed. "Your real name" I replied. Suddenly we heard the sound of guns loading followed by a female voice saying "Drop your weapons ! Slowly..." A squad of 4 followed behind Wolf, Exiting the alley engulfed by darkness.
© Copyright 2010 Sn@ke. (anicefry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1638485-Day-of-Judgement-Part-2