*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1641612-For-the-very-first-time
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1641612
In our life, we do somethings for the very first time and it is a challenging task.
.......For the very first time.



In our life, we do various tasks and perform numerous actions. For all these tasks and actions, we get something in return. This may be a prayer from a blind man whom we help crossing the road, a public praise for working in a welfare trust and donating an amount which helps the sufferers of earthquakes, tsunamis, a dream that becomes a reality, passing a certain exam which we had worked hard for and making some person a friend.



All these rewards give us a satisfaction and a sense of achievement. But can we perform all these actions and achieve all those returns without striving hard for them? No, we have to work hard for achieving anything in our life; be it a dream job, reputation or fame, a luxurious car etc.



Since my childhood, I had a dream of becoming a Chartered Accountant. But it requires a lot of effort, lots of sleepless night. Now I am standing here, watching myself as a qualified Charterd Accountant, I feel proud of myself to achieve my dream. This is all because of my hard work, determination and the prayers of my parents.



This is not the end. I have to achieve a lot more and for this I have to try new missions for the first time and see whether it will benefit me, increase my knowledge and enhance my experience.



I advice all of you because every person has a childhood dream and everyone wants to accomplish that dream. But to achieve the position you are dreaming of, you should not give up and keep trying on. I guarantee that you will feel proud of yourself just i m feeling now.



All the best
© Copyright 2010 Share a thought (muhammadabbas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1641612-For-the-very-first-time