*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1645579-Keaton-Foster-Biography
Rated: 18+ · Other · Writing.Com · #1645579
Keaton Foster Biography, full information, publishing credits, and project listing

Keaton Foster Biography

*Vignette2* *Vignette2* *Vignette2* *Vignette2* *Vignette2*


Keaton Foster is a nationally and internationally published author of poetry, short stories, and philosophy. With several published books to his credit, and over eighty-five hundred, and counting poems Keaton Foster will certainly leave his mark on the literary world before his time is done.

Keaton Foster has much to say and he expresses it in all that he writes. His uniquely crafted works deal with a wide variety of topics that illuminate every aspect of his own life as well as the world he has come to know through his experiences.

One of the most prolific poets of his generation, Keaton Foster has explored all sides of what it means to exist as we do. With his keen insight into the human experience, which he attributes to his own often-complicated, and challenging life. Keaton Foster has certainly created some amazing, thought provoking writings that cross all boundaries.

Well-known published short stories like "The Sapphire Moon (2008)" highlight Keaton's powerful ability to convey human emotions in ways that have left many readers speechless. Keaton's poems, and short stories often deal with deep personal issues that many of his avid readers will surely be able to relate to in powerful ways. Keaton Foster's writings hold nothing back in their raw, true, powerful form. He leaves no stone unturned in his quest to expose all the deep dark secrets hiding behind closed doors.

Born and raised in Saco, Maine in the early 1970s. Keaton Foster spent his formative years living in a highly dysfunctional family environment. Drug abuse, alcoholism, and emotional and physical abuse were all part of Keaton Foster's daily life growing up in Maine. Abandoned by his mother when he was twelve, Keaton has long since known what it takes to survive in an often-inhospitable world.

His past and present life are a constant source for his writings. Many recent changes in his life, including the birth of his first child and graduating from college have all given Keaton Foster new insight and new fuel to stoke the passionate creative writing fire that burns within him.

Keaton Foster currently lives in Florida with his wife and two young children. Keaton is a full time author, artist and student.

Remember it is ok to step outside the box, as long as you are willing to learn from all that you find beyond the confines of all that you know...

Keaton Fosters main publisher is Beyond The Darkness Publications

Beyond the Darkness Publications was created in 2008 by a group of authors in an effort to create a home for their unique works. Beyond the Darkness Publications primarily focuses on publishing poetry, prose, haiku, quotes, and philosophy. Beyond the Darkness Publications has grown substantially, with the recent signing of several complex, and memorable authors that hale from a wide range of backgrounds. Beyond the Darkness Publications has plans to expand even further, hoping to one day bring poetry back into the mainstream realm of society.

facebook fan page:
https://www.facebook.com/Poetkeatonfoster

Titles available:

Poetry Books

ASIN: 1489538186
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1489576371
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1489566309
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1477495460
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1484962516
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1490313893
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1484936787
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 148493721X
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1484936299
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 6.99

ASIN: 1484966643
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1489553886
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1484915259
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1489522921
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99



Book Series

ASIN: 1484924762
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1484915585
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99

ASIN: 1484925076
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99


Poems & Quotes

ASIN: 1484935888
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 7.99















© Copyright 2010 Keaton Foster: Know My Hell! (keatonfoster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1645579-Keaton-Foster-Biography