*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1648846-THE--LOVE--OF--A--FATHER
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1648846
INSPIRATION OF LOVE
The love of a parent is unconditional.

The love of our Heavenly Father is also unconditional.

All we have to do is admit that we have done wrong and ask our father for forgiveness. This does not mean that he will not discipline his children when they do wrong.



We all must learn how to be a good child of our Father. And be able to teach others as well. We as children strive to please our parents, to gain their love and trust, the same should be to please our Father in Heaven.



To think of it on another level: GOD is our Father, Jesus was his son, and we are God's children also, then Jesus is a brother who died on that cross to save us from Satan's decieveness or temptations.



Jesus is like our lawyer, we acknowledge him and he will acknowledge us before the Heavenly Father. If we do not acknowledge him then he will not acknowledge us and we will be condemned to live with Satan for eternity.



Our world today has fallen, our economics are failing and so on because mankind has decided that he does not need God anymore. Mankind thinks that they can achieve anything they want in this world, this might be true, but they forget that God is all powerful and he can destroy it anytime he wishes.



Our Father in Heaven will call us all home one day, to live with him in paradise, the deal is are we going to be able to stay with him in paradise, or are we going to be sent away because we choose to deny him.





written by: E. L. Lewis Jan. 25, 2010
© Copyright 2010 spiritualenlightment (edith65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1648846-THE--LOVE--OF--A--FATHER