*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1657583-The-Guardian-Demon
by micky
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1657583
What happens when a teenager finds out that he is half demon
It was a dark and stormy night late in the summer of 1975, when a women named Ida Jones was walking home from work. She was carring a bright orange umbrella, and wearing a bright yellow rain suit, she was an averaged height women of 5'7", she was a little on the heavy side, she was in her late twenties, she was living in a apartment in downtown, and she was waitressing in a nice little cafe. This day started just like any other for her, she would usually get up around seven to get her house chores done, and any running around she had to do before going in to work. She liked her job, and her customers, it wasn't a perfect job, nor was it a bad job, she got by fine on her tips, and pay, but she always thought there was more out there for her, little did she know what was going to happen to her on this night, or the impact it would have on the rest of her life.
She was a little more than half way home when she saw a puff of smoke, and from out of the smoke, came a creature unlike anything she had ever seen. It had jet black skin, blood red eyes, powder blue hair, and finger and toe nails, it had a long very flexible tail with hair at the end, and it's hands looked like they could reach right through a human chest, and pull out the beating heart. Ida screamed, and tried to run away, but the creature moved so fast that it looked like a blur.
The creature stopped in front of her, and said," Don't worry human, I'm not here to hurt you, I have plans for you, or should I say our offspring."
He raped her, and then he disappeared into a cloud of smoke just like he came in. Ida was very shaken up by the whole ordeal, she wanted to go to the cops, but she didn't think that they would believe her story, and she didn't want to end up in a loony bin. That damned creature had impregnated her with his seed, he was hoping that a human dawoo half breed would be able to open the gates to hell, and allow the fallen ones free to rome the earth once more.
Two weeks later Ida found out that she was pregnant, and she knew that it was from that creature that raped her on her walk from home. She told her doctor that she wanted an abortion, he tried to talk her out of it, but she was dead set on getting one. The doctor performed the operation, but it was unsuccessful. This was puzzling him, how was it he couldn't kill an unborn child. When he told Ida, she knew right away why the unborn baby wouldn't die, she figured it out that it was a demon that raped her, and that was all she knew for sure, and the fact that she had to give birth to some sort of monster.
Ten months later she gave birth to a normal looking baby boy. She was surprised, she thought that it would resemble that demon that raped her that night, and when she held him in her arms she fell in love with the tiny bundle. She named him lou, because she knew that he was half demon, so she named him somewhat after the devil, event though she was a good catholic woman. Lou was a normal boy growing up, Ida used to take him to church every sunday, and read him stories from the bible every night, she was trying to make sure his demon side didn't come out. She did love the boy event though his father was a demon, and she didn't want Lou to become like his father. Through the years Ida did as much research as she could on the demons, trying to find out what that monster who raped her was, and what it was planning for her son. What she found out was nothing like the church teaches, or any of the modern religions. She also found a prophecy that she thought pertained to her son, it said that there would be someone who would have to walk a line between two worlds, who could either save mankind, or destroy all of mankind, which is part of why she raised him so much towards the church.
Lou grew up living a very normal life, that was until he hit puberty, when he did, he noticed that his reflexes where faster than normal kids, and that he was stronger than most kids. His mother never told him the true story of how she got pregnant with him, or who his father was. When he started school, and interacting with other kids, and hearing about there fathers he became curious, and when he would ask his mother about his father, she would always tell him that his father had died in the army, and he believed her. When his demon side started to emerge, it was very confusing to him, his speed and strength where the first to show up, but his senses also where tuned up, at a gradual pace, and at first he thought it was all just part of puberty, until he started shooting red energy from his hands. He also developed a very bad temper, in fact it was so bad that he would black out when he would get furious. The part he didn't know, and most people didn't was that his eyes would turn from brown to blood red.
One day at school, when Lou was in 9th grade, there where some 12th grade jocks that where harassing him, and calling him names, when one of them slammed him into a locker. This was the first time that he changed into his demon form, he looked just like his father, minus the tail. He turned, and the guys tried to run, but he caught up to one of them, and slammed him into the wall with one hand, he slammed his hand into the kids chest, and pulled his beating heart out, and ate it. When he came to he was horrified at what he had done, and at how he looked. He ran home still looking like a demon, with fresh blood on his hand, and running down his mouth.
As soon as he got home, and his mother saw him, she knew that it was time to tell Lou everything, and she did. He took the news better than could be expected, but he was freaked out, he just killed someone in cold blood, and ate their heart. It was the first time that him and his mom had to pick up and move, and it was the last time that he would move with his mother. They moved from sunny California to southern Dakota, and Lou and Ida had to start a new life. Lou worked on suppressing his demon side, so another instance like that wouldn't happen again. He shut himself off from the other kids in school, or anyone he met, he hoped that the least interactions he had with people, the easier it would be to suppress his demon side.
Lou and Ida where living in south Dakota for two months, when Lou found out how to teleport, when he would teleport he would create a cloud of smoke just like his father did. With his powers and going from demon to human form finally at there full potential, Lou would practice using them, and working on his aim, of coarse under his mother's guidance, and her preaching the word of the Lord to him, to remind him that he is human, and should use his powers to battle demons. All was going well for the two, Lou was keeping his dark side at bay, and Ida got a job as a waitress at a local pizza place, until one night Lou came home from school, and found his mother on the kitchen floor in a pool of blood with her heart torn out. Lou felt a sinking feeling in his chest, when he heard the all to familiar sound of a teleport, and he saw a smoke cloud appear, when he saw something that looked like him in demon form, except this one had a tail. When it appeared it said," hello son, hope you don't mind me dropping by for a bite to eat?"
Lou changed into his demon form, and threw an energy blast that sent his father flying, but he got up, not event marked from the blast, and said," what a hell of a way to tread your dad."
Lou said," you're not my dad, I don't have one."
The demon said," now I brought you into this world, and I can take you out, but I don't want" Lou shot another energy blast at the demon, and sent him back, when he got up this time he retaliated the blast, and knocked Lou out. Lou woke up tied to a chair in some kind of magic chains that he couldn't break.
The demon said," rise and shine, my good little boy."
Lou asked," what the hell do you want from me?"
The demon replied," well that is exactly what I want from you, see it was a freak like you that closed the gates to hell trapping many demons, and our creatures the fallen ones in hell. Well we want to free our brothers, and make the world the way it was before the last freak like you was born.
Lou said," I will never help you, or any other demon, the world was created for humans, not demons, and I will never betray my mother's kind you asswhole."
The demon said," you really don't have much choice, eventually you will help me, well I mean us, with your mother gone, and you with no other contact with human kind, oh yes I've been watching you waiting till you where ready to open the gates, and I will always track you, and make sure any human you get close to will die, so let's do this the easy way."
Lou said," not a chance, I will never ever help you."
After saying that Lou teleported out of there, and he thought to himself, thank God the chains didn't interfere with his ability to teleport. What was he to do now though, his mother was dead, his father, and probably other demons where hot on his trail, hoping that he would open the gates to hell, he really didn't have any humans that he was close to, and he didn't really know anything about the occult, his mother kept him as far away from that as she possibly could.
Lou started traveling the country finding out as much as he could about demons, the different types, and the ways to kill them, and fighting them wherever he would find them, for two reasons, one to try to save mankind, and second to get revenge for his mother. Wherever he would go, he would try to fit in as much as possible. He learned the history of the demons and the humans. He found out that humans where the creation of god, so the fallen ones created the demons to prey on man, then the demons took over the world, until a dawoo raped a human women, and it was him who taught people to use magic, let a human re vault against the demons, and sacrificed himself to close the gates of hell. So then everything made sense to him, the first one like him ended their reign, and they wanted him to get it back. Lou knew that he could never let them succeed in their ambitions, he would use his powers to make sure that would never happen, and he figured that if he didn't open the gates to hell that the apocalypse would never happen, he hoped.
© Copyright 2010 micky (micky25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1657583-The-Guardian-Demon