*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1665826-Battle-For-The-Impossible
by Lavacs
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Horror/Scary · #1665826
Will Deon and others get out alive from the strange world or conceal their doom in love?
Do you love stories that force you to grasp for breath? Stories that have such a huge twist that it makes your head spin in agony and shock? Well, if you do, get comfortable, because it begins...now.



It all started in a small town called, "Namifar" in a country called, "Fompi". If you haven't noticed yet, this place is where your beers and wines are created. You can even ask anyone about the history on anything and they would tell you everything there is to know. But, every year, a tremendous snow storm sweeps across the nation and destroys anything it sees. Unfortunately, it starts directly in Namifar. No one knew that these all were signs. Until the year of 3,058 N. G.



"Deon! Look at the snow this time!" shouted a teenaged boy wearing the fanciest attire in history.



A voice echoed back in response saying, "Just wait, Fayt! I'm working on something!"



I would to introduce you to Deon and Fayt Weldrig. These two young, intelligent characters have the IQ of Albert Einstein. But, it wasn't long before tragic moments came in play. Five years ago, their father, Hiro, was working overtime, as always. He is the owner of "Colors Corp." If you have seen on television, this business rose up as fast as a cheetah. That is, until the death of himself came before his last assignment. Of course, when his wife heard the incident, it was too unbearable to speak in words. In conclusion, her idea was to hang herself on an oak tree. Sadly, her plan worked and the two orphans were alone. They spent their lifelong years in their home without leaving whatsoever. All they found, was a butler, standing aside them and caring for them as his own. But, this day would change the world's life in a split-second.



"Got it! Now move over unless you want a picture of you!" Deon said, rushing to his brother.



Within a quick second, he rushed off the image and stood aside him.



*Snap!*Click!* The picture was displayed on the screen and looked very unusual.



"Um, is it just me, or is the snow a different color?" Deon asked with shock.



He showed his companion the peculiar photograph and shook his head.



"What do you see? I can only see it colored black, almost like soot from an erupting volcano." he answered back with amazement.



Deon swiftly snatched the camera and observed a different perspective.\



"No," he responded, shaking his head, "It looks dark red as if it was possibly blood. What is happening to us?"



The commosion stopped for a while until Fayt shattered the silence.



"Well, could it be something with our vision? I mean, we haven't even been outside since... well, you know what I mean."



"I don't know. What do you think we should do?"



They both pondered the idea and agreed. They grabbed their old-fashioned shovels and noticed that their entire porch was saturated in snow. They then plowed through faster than lightning and created a small, narrow path.



Meanwhile, two blocks away at a coffee shop, a strange man appears directly from the mist, and enters. He was wearing a very dark red coat with an envelope in his hand.



"Excuse me, are you still open, miss?" he asked, using a dark voice.



She bowed and replied, "Yes, sir! We are almost ready to close though."



He chuckled.



"Very well, I would like to purchase a small mocha, please?"



"Comin' right up! Just have a seat."



He sat on a metal stool and said, "Nasty weather we're having, huh? I came down here to only give a message."



She played a grim stare.



"What is it about? Are you from that United States Agency? Look, we are trying to figure out the cause of the snow but checking on us every day isn't going to help."



"No," he answered, "I'm not from that. i just need to take care of some personal business, that's all."



Suddenly, the clerk swiftly give the man his order.



"Thank you."



"Say, if you are trying to take care of some business, does it deal with the Weldrig family at all?"



Her question shocked him with relief.



"Y-yes, as a matter of fact, it does. Do you know them at all from family relatives or..."



She nodded very distinctively.



"Yes. They have been loyal customers in this place for five generations. So, what do you need to help you with your message? Perhaps a ride?"



"Thank you, but unfortunately, I must go now and leave quickly." He informed.



"Oh," she told, "Well, it's time for me to close up shop, anyway. So, if you need some help, I can guide you there. Just wait by the door and I will be right out-"



"One more thing," interrupted the man, "I need two cups filled with water. Can you please get some?"



"S-sure, one second."



He chuckled as he pulled out two vials containing a certain substance.



Like clockwork, she brung out two small cups filled with water. As she carefully set them down, he poured the substances in each one.

© Copyright 2010 Lavacs (lavacs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1665826-Battle-For-The-Impossible