*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1668171-Serins-child
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Horror/Scary · #1668171
Virgins girl names Serin gives birth to a baby boy. this is of his life
            It was fate. That's what they told her. She was only 18, laying there in suffering ripples of pain coursing  through her body. Cries erupting from her as she stares at the mound of skin filled with a living being. Her truth, the only truth that only close family and friend knew was that she was a virgin. The thing inside her was not supposed to be. She was not like the biblical Mary who was touched by the angel of god and given the holy son. No she was touched by no one. In her entire life god was a tale told by others. It was a religion that could only touch her heart and nothing else.
         So she was fated. Fated to give a painful birth to a being not of this world but born of her flesh. To this child she would be god.
         It took almost the whole day but Serin finally held the child in her arms. When it erupted from her it did not scream and cry like most babes do but it instead mewed and grunted like a cat wondering why others disturbed its peace...it...why did she still refer to the baby as it. No this was a male and his name a cthulhu.
                                       ¢¢¢

         Mama the words embraced and chilled her. Serin did not hear the soft sweet voice call out to her since the morning. David a childhood friend and the man she married when cthulhu was only a couple of months had taken a walk with the child sometime ago. But for some odd reason she could hear cthulus voice ringing in her ears as if calling for her, Wondering where she was. The boy had become clingy she knew that out of everyone in the town only she could accept him but even then she felt scared of what he might become.
         She couldn't wait till he was of school age when David and her could have alone time and peace of mind. He was a kind man that took her despite the fact that the town thought of her a whore and troubled girl. He took her as his wife and loved her and her unwanted son. Though her mother had pitied her when she was pregnant believed when she told her she was a virgin after cthulhus birth the talk of the town made her grow bitter and distant. She too look at her like she was the disgraced child of the family...the black sheep.
         But David took her and cthulhu and loved and cared for them, he still believed her and never looked at her like some disgusting women. Though she can tell that sometimes he faulted under cthulus eyes. She can sense the sudden fear role off of him he can hide it from cthulhu who was only one but he could not hide it from her. Serin knew the boy would never hurt her but she wondered about the safety of David. Even know she things that if cthulhu did not come home soon to see her he would do something drastic to David, hurting him in some way. But of course a toddler could do no such thing, and a grown man should be able to handle the boy. 'Mama' there is was again the soft whisper almost as if in her ear this time of cthulu’s cry out to her. Sounding Needy and this time it was sisterly desperate. Frantically Serin looked behind her rushing away from the sink where she was doing dishes. She rushed to the phone and dialed David cell phone, it rang and then went to voice mail. She tried it two more time but the result was the same.
         Serin gathered she keys from the near table and then ran out the house towards the park where David said he was taking cthulhu. Sirens sounded in the distance. Serins heart beat wildly all the time she ran she prayed that it wasn't David, please not David. Finally she made it to the park not to far away she saw the ambulance and the small crowd gathering there.
         She ran over to them pushing her way through the crowd, and sure enough there was David paramedics frantically attending him and some long object protruding from his side. And next to him not crying or saying a word was her one year old son covered in blood looking down at his father. But as if sensing her presence cthulhu looked up at her smiled his angelic smile trotted over to her lifted his arms and said 'mama'
© Copyright 2010 Dark_Kitten (dark_kitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1668171-Serins-child