*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1679517-Hints
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Horror/Scary · #1679517
A man that likes to play games. (My least favorite story that I wrote)
Congratulations. lat=40.800227 lon=-83.556519. Best of luck " the note read. Paying close attention to my GPS, I carefully placed this note on the side of a newly developing tree. I suddenly imagined a world where some man would pick up the note, a man totally unknowing of the whole situation. He would pick it up with no regard to the craftsmanship of it's placing. He'd seemingly ruin the whole game.The thought quickly passed through my mind. I began heading out of this densely wooded area into an area for cultivating pine trees. I then made my way back to my car but I happened to bump shoulders with a man who appeared to be as in as much deep thought as I was. Through out my body rang a little alarm, which made my back grow a cold sweat and my face burn bright red. I quickly apologized for (his) my rudeness and walked back to my car.





I got into my car planning the next move. I finally finished the last piece of my work, but this man; no this scourge would fuck it up for sure. But I eventually came to the conclusion to think nothing of it; until a later time. I began to drive home; only stopping for milk at the local grocery store. When I finally arrived home I made way to my kitchen, passing the news paper articles that were painting the walls of my living room. (You do see, all these were about my game). I went to my kitchen, opened the covered and pulled out a glass, I then poured some of the newly bought milk into the glass. I walked over to my window which overlooks a small stable where I keep my swine. I sipped on my beverage until it was empty. I then placed the glass on the counter top, grabbed the rest of the milk, walked past my living room, and out side to the stable. I began dumping the milk in dishes. The swine came out in a hurry, racing and battling each other. They haven't been feed in a good 4 days.





Later in the day I returned to the wooded area. To find my note undisturbed. I thought through this many times, over thinking every possibility. I had it lamented for protection against the rain, and taped down to prevent it from blowing away. Everything was perfect. After all, I was a skilled veteran of this game. I left through the wooded area and made my way to the pine trees and returned to my car. I wanted to make sure of something. So I drove out into wooded areas so thick, no one lived. I got out of car in the middle of no where. I began walking through the woods, keeping all the little details in the back of my mind. I then came to my destination. A swine, with his stomach cut, and just above the opening of the stomach is a note that reads "You have all the pieces now"





I quickly considered going back to all pieces of this puzzle, and checking them. But I figure I shouldn't, it could give an early ending. I don't know how far they have gotten. Sometime in between then and there I must have fallen asleep. I awoke the next morning to find police officers seizing my swine and pointing pistols at me. I'm writing this from a fresh memory. I can only hope the police don't find it. But if someone does find it, what shall I say, especially if they don't know the circumstances. I guess I'll just say "Sausen Orwell was a feast for the swine and I
© Copyright 2010 JCBWrite (rockscod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1679517-Hints