*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1709853-A-Cruise-To-Alaska-And-A-Family-Reunites
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Travel · #1709853
This story is about an Alaskan Cruise for the frist time and twenty four family members.
Alaska was a blast! For I had just gotten back from my long journey far away from home. I did a lot while I was away.

I had seen the beautiful sites in Juno Alaska, which is the capital of Alaska. Also, went to Katchakan A small city outside of Alaska and saw a lumber Jack show which was very exciting. I saw the Lumber Jack men saw till they where tired. And climb a lot. But, However, had a wonderful time that words could not describe the trip and where I

had been. Only that the sites I saw were a marvel work and piece of art. Sculptures of ice that where glaciers surrounded by beautiful lakes, and rivers. I never dreamed of a vacation turning out to be such a blast of a wonderful and great experience of fun.

        My whole family went and reunited all together. Twenty four of us went on the excursion and or, cruise, ship, and had a great fantastic time. Not only because, we were on a cruise, But, Because, we had never went together and have finally met up for the first time together in Seattle Washington to go together as a family. (Reuniting as one whole big happy family and being together having a ball). In Seattle where we met up together we were able to all go to the Space Needle. We overlooked the beautiful scenery of the downtown areas and many delightful sites of fisherman boats, water, and lighthouses. What a gourgeous site that I would always cherish and remember.

        For, Alaska was a joyous, memorable, place to be and my eyes where all around seeing all the different sites and snapping plenty of pictures to bring home. For, one day when looking back at this day and my pictures from so, far away from home, I will remember were I have been and whom I had gotten to share this joyous and most memorable occasion of a day with. My family. And fond memories of a beautiful trip to last me for a lifetime.
© Copyright 2010 superlefty (leftyfield at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1709853-A-Cruise-To-Alaska-And-A-Family-Reunites