*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1715854-Thinking-About-You
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1715854
This items is all about the thoughts of an old man about his lost love.
Thinking about you
Where are you? The old man whispered. I wish to be with you. You…you went without telling me. He spoke stammering. I wanted to be with you till my death. I w…wished that we would die together, and buried in the same grave…and you…you promised..to…die..with me. But you broke that promise. You died before me, leaving me all alone, waiting for you to come back or my own self ceasing to be. He said sobbing wistfully. It seemed as if he was half-awake under the effect of wine.

When you were there with me, I never touched alcoholic drinks, I did not like this at all. But now I, I take it as it helps me in forgetting about my worries, my grieves, my sorrows. You know, my sons rather our sons are disobedient. They..never.. care for me. They ..they are busy in their lives, with their children.

I remember the night of our marriage. I saw you as a bride. You were so attractive ...... and.... and breathtakingly beautiful. I never saw a bride that much beautiful. You are the most beautiful, the most wonderful. In your youth, your personality was charismatic..you were a pretty damsel having long, straight golden hair. So I sit here …keep on thinking about you…its my life and its all about you…its all ab out you. My life is worthless and tasteless without you. I remember you when it’s night, I see your face in the moon… I try to reach you…but I, I can’t. I guess I .. I’ll reach you after my death…we are soul mates…we’ll be one with each other one day.O come , come near me..give me a kiss. I’ll forget all my troubles I promise…I promise you and my promise is all that matters to you… I know you’re mine… I know you will be mine forever…forever. God has made me for you and you for me.

Whenever I’m in trouble I imagine you. I imagine that you have embraced me… I try to feel the warmth of your arms.. your body lulls me to sleep soon… I can’t resist it, when you come I have no choice but to give up, to surrender myself in front of you. I forget everything because you are with me. You take me into the world of dreams and fantasies. I merge myself into yours..you’re my dream, in fact, you’re my fantasy. That’s why I’m thinking about you…my life is all about you…everything around me reminds me of you.

Oh, I can see you standing in the door… you have come, how beautiful you are looking in this white dress, how young and youthful, energetic and vigorous, just like before. O my darling, you haven’t changed a bit, you’re the same, the same. O come, come, come, yes, I can feel you now, you’re embracing me, I can now feel the warmth of your arms and your soft palms touching my body… you have touched my face. I’m feeling sleepy, I’m feeling your love… so I have you at last …so, I’m experiencing you instead of … in stead of… just thinking about you.
© Copyright 2010 S.B. Butt (summbalbutt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1715854-Thinking-About-You