*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1722151-Characters-of-chubbeso-academy
by joey
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1722151
These are the characters, locations, and groups from the interactive Chubbeso Academy
This is an accompanying guide to the ever-expanding interactive "Chubbeso Academy"- in which you assume the role of a male student falsely enrolled into an all-girl's academy. Said academy proving suspicious in their conjectured attempts at fattening up the student body (rather, their students' bodies) A variety of duties are left in your hands, should you choose to accept them.

1.) Live out life as easily as possible given your circumstances. They don't seem to keen on letting you go...

2.) Make friends! It shouldn't be too hard, considering you've got your childhood friends Rebbecca Maglen and Kate Granden by your side. Who knows? Maybe, if you're smooth, you'll find more than just "friends" with your fellow Chubsters?

3.) This one is up to you, finding out just why everyone is so darn corpulent- and why they seem to get even moreso with every passing day of enrollment!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Locations

Chubbeso Academy

A mysterious all girls' academy located within a small community somewhere in the mountains of Great Britain, as we as the main setting of our story. For some reason all personnel there is either overweight or inexplicably gains large amounts of weight during their time spent. Known greatly for their acclimation to meet the needs of their (usually) pampered students and please their (again, usually) important and potentially generous parents, it is for this reason that uniforms are standard issue and tailored to the person's specific size.

The Student Body's opinion on matters such as the luxuries of their environment varies. Most feel no need to object to the outright ridiculous perks that they are granted, despite most of them promoting sedentary lifestyles, while others feel themselves bombarded with overwhelming kindness that isn't very well received. However a few standard facilities seem to be missing while others are bolted into absolute necessity (for instance, a lack of a proper physical education course, yet the presence of an entire lunchwoman's coalition.)

Policies include: (but are not limited to)
Students vying for power within the school must be backed by at least one "club" of which they are a member of.
Vandalism of school property and fighting will not be tolerated and will be dealt with according to severity and the frequency of repeated violations
Disrespecting the faculty and staff will also not be tolerated and will be dealt with as above
Five failures to appear in class on time will result in after-school student service learning (ie, assisting faculty members in their various jobs) until a time predeclared by the current headmistress
Five failures to appear in class at all will result in detention and a revoking of privacy (ie, you will be walked to and from classes and held under house arrest until grades improve and/or tardies have been made up)

Master manor

The “humble” abode of Chubbeso Academy’s headmistress Jessica Masters and her daughter Claire Masters. Its location is only a couple of blocks due west from the school and only straight drive to get to downtown. The mansion is 3 stories high and has about 17,000 square footage. There is also a large group of maids that help around the manor and keeps things in top shape (though the shape of the maids are a bit pudgy). Everything in the mansion has been modified in order to accommodate the bulky mistresses that reside within it. Ranging from couch-sized chairs, larger and reinforced toilets, pool-sized bathtubs to beds that could that 20 people on it. It also has 25 bedrooms including the rooms of Mrs. Masters and Claire (Claire even had a room made for you should you decide to move in). As well as a large kitchen that even world-class restaurants envy, a mini videogame arcade, their own spa and sauna, and much more. In the backyard is Mrs. Masters prized flower garden which she tends to daily or has maids tend to when she cannot.


Silverfish Academy

Clear on the other side of England, Silverfish Academy was founded by the aptly named Sonia Flounders, a distant cousin of the Masters Clan, and her husband Gin Nakamara. Much more tending towards the Orient in design due to Nakamara's influence so long ago, the Academy has flourished as a wonderful institution for young girls interested in getting an even more wonderful name on their college resumes to push them towards greatness in later life. Their headmistress,Collette Flounders, is also wanked out of her gourd. Valuing the aspect of "perfect mind, perfect body", her institution stands as the antithesis of the lax standards of Chubbeso Academy

The girls here are run via a strict, militaristic and downright autocratic iron fist. As such, they tend to be quiet and properly respectful in the face of authority figures. Corporeal punishment is not only allowed, but usually enforced by a riding crop or something to a similar effect. It is unknown if all educators here share the same outlook on teaching as Flounders, but it is widely presumed


Hans&Gretel Chocolates

Based in Germany, this cocoa conglomerate specializes in chocolate designed for the posh and exquisite in taste. So exclusive that even the illustriously wealthy Masters clan considers them "for a special occasion". Due to the special case of his daughter however, the owner and head chocolatier Augustus Gretel has agreed on stocking Chubbeso Academy with a modest supply as well as providing Mrs. Masters with a sizable bribe of the dark, creamy chocolates to keep for herself. The company has been under scrupulation and tried for placing addictive substances in the chocolates, but Augustus claims that he knows nothing of the sort.

It is rumored that these little treats are the only way to get a favor out of Mrs. Masters when she buckles down and seals her lips...

Lethargis Town

The small, quaint town where Chubbeso Academy resides. The population isn't that big, only about 575 people reside there though there are more females than ther are males(about a 60-40 ratio). The women of the town are also fatter than the boys(except for you once you graduate) this is because most women are graduates of the academy. There is a school for boys in the town though its nothing compared to the academy, but why you weren't sent there you'll never know. For a small town there is plenty of things to do here one of them is the crownedge mall. A surprisingly large mall for a small town and its probably even larger than the mall of america. Its has practically everything clothing stores, arcades, sport stores and most of all restaurants.

Shaunty's Restaurant

The most famous restaurant in town as well as the northern great britian. The specialize in international cuisine from italian to japanese and everytinhg in between. Their slogan is high quality food..cheap.

Students

There are many students enrolled in Chubbeso Academy, yourself included. These are of course, all of the feminine persuasion and range in weight anywhere from positively skinny to rotundly round and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes as well as personality.



CJ Dalton (ie,You)
15, 5"10, 187 lbs
Sophomore
American

You; the main character and the only boy ever to set foot onto Chubbeso Academy as it currently stands. You're an overall nice guy with a kind, understanding personality and thus your penchant for making such interesting friends. However, when the time calls for it, you've been known to buckle down. You somehow found yourself enrolled after a grant had been hand delivered by a certain arabian hench wench, despite your insistence that you didn't wish to study abroad or in a school intended to only house girls. Your statement was fervently retracted seconds later.

However because of your kind heart and being the only guy in school you've become quite the pariah around the campus. Girls want to know you, most of them anyway, simply because you'd be the only boy they'd be seeing any time soon. Practically everyday you are put into bizarre situations, such as being offered up as a charity bachelor, a prize for a competition between clubs, or simply ambushed outside of your flat... which of course usually sends you straight to the infirmary. You notice that all the girls both students and teachers are fat and you're starting to get fat as well in your second year of enrollment. Luckily you have your best friends Rebecca and Kate to help you survive the school!

Interesting fact(s): C.J. stands for something feminine, likely leading to the initial confusion regarding your enrollment. Too late to go back now!


Rebecca Maglen
15, 5"8', 250 lbs
American
Sophomore
tends to gain weight towards her stomach and rump

One of your best friends and you've known her since 1st grade. She's a bit of a tomboy and can tends to be a bit hotheaded, causing her to start arguments quite a lot. Needless to say, she doesn't get along quite so well with a certain pampered princess. She helps you with the rest of the girls by hiding you in various locations or chasing them off, among other things. Secretly, she seems to have developed a crush on you and tries to work up the courage to say something. But when she tries to she is either interrupted by someone or something...

Initially quite heavy to begin with, pre-enrollment Rebbecca sought all sorts of miracle diets and exercise in hopes of slimming down to suit what she percieved you found attractive. However, due to a sneaky rumor floating around that you secretly prefer the company of "larger women", she's been conflicted with gaining weight and feelings of guilt for overindulgence. Doesn't quite mind being overweight, but that's not to say that she wouldn't slim down if the circumstances were different.

Interesting fact(s): was a pitcher for your middle school's softball team, secretly indulges herself in scented baths, an unwitting sleep-eater


Kate Granden
14, 5"4', 282 lbs
American
Sophomore
tends to gain an absurd amount of weight in her upper half; namely her breasts.

The second best friend, and like Rebecca you've known her since 1st grade. Miss Kate Granden is a shy, soft-spoken girl and likes to avoid conflicts such as Claire and Rebbecca's incessant bickering. Rebecca acts as a big sister to Kate, understandable given her circumstances. Rebecca also knows that, like her, she also has a bit of a crush on you, but is too shy to work up the nerve to confess her true feelings. She also helps you survive the school in anyway she can.

She is self-conscious of her rather... generous proportions and is constantly watched like a hawk by certain teachers who are less than sympathetic to the fact that her well-endowed upper half seems to burst out of everything she owns. She has a tendency to shy away from frilly things, but has a hidden desire to let her hair down and be girly. Loves science, particularly anatomy.

Interesting fact(s): her secret study habits involve devouring an abnormally insane amount of junkfood, probably the reason she's gotten so heavy since last year...

Claire Masters
16, 5"5', 321 lbs
British
Sophomore
gains equally throughout the mass expanse that is her body

One of the largest students in the school and is aptly nicknamed "the Princess" because of her family's status. The Masters Family owns the school and refounded the school, and most recently the apartment building you live in (so that you don't have to pay rent, presumably) Despite this ownership, she usually asks you to move in with her claiming that you'll "feel more at home".

She's kind and caring, but is usually a bossy, commanding, outspoken, and rather overbearing person who doesn't take no for an answer. She fell in love you so fervently the day you arrived that some say her love has gone to the point of obsession and namely to the point of testing Rebecca's patience. She uses every and any chance she gets to flirt and seduce you. Being a Masters woman, she's genetically predisposed to be of a heavier build. In spirit of this, she actively tries to increase her weight, not only because she overheard the same sneaky rumor, but because she finds it arousing herself. She abuses her power as the Headmistress' daughter and sends you gifts from her usually consisting of high calorie lunches and fattening sweets in order to fatten you up into her idea of a perfect boyfriend.

Interesting fact(s): is a self-proclaimed obesophile, meaning that she finds the aspect of obesity and gaining weight arousing. Her dream is to marry a nice boy (You) and pop out a bunch of equally chubby tots, all girls. Has trouble making friends and is secretly insecure...


Delphine Shuzumiya
16, 5'5", 126 lbs
Sophomore
so far, has quite large breasts...

Delphine is the lone daughter of a french tycoonist based in Europe and a modest (now)single mother from Tokyo. Her home alternates in yearly quotas switching from mommy to daddy in highly irregular fashion. This year, however, she has been placed in her father's care and therefore placed in the best school system that Europe has to offer. This just happened to be Chubbeso Academy, especially considering that there are no boys allowed.

Delphine is a sweet girl who's always honest, but a little naive about certain things. She's trusting, nice, and always willing to try new things. It's this attitude that proves to make her a good friend to you (maybe even more depending on how the story plays out) But there's one problem: Delphine's one of the very few thin girls in the entire school...

Judging by how lethargic the Chubbeso lifestyle is, can you save her figure before it's more ponderous than perilous?

Interesting fact(s): knowingly places french vernacular into everday speech, thinks it's schway


Chris (Christina) Walker
17, 5'8", 187 lbs
Junior
American
Carries her weight ponderously towards her rump

Chris is the captain of the academy's swim team (well, technically, she's basically the only member now) and has been attending the academy for three years, and thanks to her being on the swim team, she's managed to keep her weight in check (well, for the most part actually, her thunder thighs and bum take most of the brute force of her weight). Ever since she's been able to walk, Chris has been able to swim, and even though the academy didn't have the fittest team, it was Chris' dream to be on a winning swim team.

However, when you appeared on the school grounds, most of the girls on the swim team quit to be a part of the CJ Fanclub, leaving her as the last member. Because of this, she has a deep hatred for not only you, but all the 'cows' that hang around you. And almost anything you do just deepens that hatred since you seem to have bad luck when you interact with her.

Interesting fact(s): Aside from swimming she's also quite a card shark in most card games


Suzuka (Suzu) Touya
17, 6', 299 lbs
Junior
Japanese
An overall just very large girl with generous breasts and thighs

A transfer student who's been at the academy for two years, hailing from Japan. She prefers to keep her home and family life away from her school life. All that's known about the mysteries of her enrollment is that her parents sent her to this school in hopes of her to further her education. She used to be quite trim and petite, but that was two years ago. During her first year at the academy, Suzuka petitioned for there to be a kendo team (all they had at the time was regular fencing, and she wanted to change that), and she was actually quite successful and managed to become captain of the team.

Because of this however, there was a fan club of girls who admired Suzuka's tenacity (its unknown if this had anything to do with her enlarged figure) and blossoming figure - So, she knows what CJ's going through with his own fan club, and is actually glad that she's not the hot object of the school. Although there are some girls that are jealous of her figure and sometimes pick on her. Most of the time its Chris that picks on her, because of that they've became rivals and Chris has fashioned her as something of her as her opposite.

Interesting fact(s): Secretly practices in the traditional japanese tea ceremony and is quite skilled at it.


Kat (Katherine) Anderson
15, 5'6", 113 lbs
Freshman
American

One of the newer students at Chubbeso Academy, known for her bright and loud style of fashion that she adds to her own school uniform – Leggings, cat-like charms, and pink highlights in her long dark hair. Kat is actually striving to become a fashion designer and is striving to change the uniform for the academy. Because of this, she’s actually trying to look after her figure, and thinking that she’s actually one of the thinnest girls on campus, she’s proud of it.

However, that doesn’t mean she gloats about it, she’s actually known for being notoriously lazy (And combined with the awesome food that the cafeteria serves, its starting to hit her slim figure). She’s actually trying to get close to you in order to get your measurements so she can make custom clothes for you. However, this has been misinterpreted by your fan club and they see her as a threat.

Interesting fact(s): has boob envy, namely of Kate Granden and Suzuka Touya


Cindy Scoop
16, 4'10", 99 lbs
Junior
British
too small to tell

A young woman with journalism aspirations as high as the sky, Cindy Scoop was the first freshman to ever make it on the news team. Considering that she was light and thin and could get into all the tight areas that her admittedly bulgy superiors couldn't quite squeeze themselves into, she started out on the Gossip Column that has dominated the weekly newspaper ever since. Her time spent diving head-first into the Daily Chub (ie, your hilarious and aptly named newspaper) has kept her thin ever since; despite her weak will towards chocolate. She's also, incidentally, just as suspicious as you are regarding your enrollment and considers it "a big scoop that's rightfully mine to solve!" And frankly, there are nights where you lose sleep because of her.

...Perhaps a little chocolate covered bribery is in order to keep this little shutter-bug's mouth quiet?

Interesting Fact(s): No curves to speak of whatsoever


Hannah Gretel
15, 5'6", 280 lbs
Freshman
German
weight gain centers around upper body

The heiress of an international chocolate empire, Hannah was accepted into Chubbeso as soon as it was made apparent that her father, Augustus Gretel, was the head of said chocolate empire. Mrs. Masters, having an easily exploitable weakness for sweets, was negotiated into allowing Gretel a full ride into the academy with her tuition paid in fancy, exquisite chocolates. Being raised around said chocolates all her life, it's no surprise that Hannah is more than generously proportioned, even upon enrollment. As expected of a girl of her remarkable size and underwhelming willpower, Hannah Gretel spends most of her time eating, breathing, and thinking about her father's delicious chocolate, which is now fully stocked in Chubbeso's many edible arrangements.

...just how large can one girl get before they have to teach her from her dorm room?

Interesting Fact(s): speaks in broken English due to poor tutelage, is permitted to wear a special variant on the uniform due to her status


Wilma Ogelsvich (stage name Beatrix Onthedge)
17, 5'5", 115 lbs
Sophomore/punk rock enthusiast (former star)
American
she tends to balloon outwards at an equal distribution

A self-made girl at only seventeen, Wilma Ogelsvich had thought she had escaped the System when she legally had her name changed to Beatrix Onthedge in order to make it easier to pursue a life of rockin' out with her band. However, the law required that Miss Onthedge be given the same education right as Miss Ogelsvich. She was to actually in the middle of a tour and had to cancel it halfway through when the news was dropped on her rather suddenly that she was to be renrolled into school (as a sophomore due to her poor attendance record no less). As she was by now a well-established hit, she was given the oportunity to study abroad like "those stupid preppy girls always get to" and chose England because "their accents are sexy!". Her father insisted on an girl's school and viola- compromise. Determined to grate on everyone's nerves, she's a constant violator of uniform code by making skimpy alterations and annoys her neighbors with her late-night guitar playing. She's not really very likeable. She keeps insisting on promoting stereotypes and labeling people. Ironic considering that she "totally hates people that judge others". As she's a bigger hit with a younger generation of music listeners, your posse has only vaguely heard of Beatrix Onthedge, much to her chagrin...

...However just because she's a fading starlet doesn't mean that she won't be treated to all the perks like all the other students here at Chubbeso. What will her fans do if they see her waddle up on stage- her fingers too fat to even pluck the strings of her guitar? ...assuming anyone still remembers her by then.

Interesting Fact(s): Attempts to feign cool, a shameless self promoter, and just... just, really really annoying. Was originally intended to enroll into the Silverfish Academy for Girls but wound up at Chubbeso due to one too many violations...


Teachers & Faculty

Just as there are many students enrolled at Chubbeso Academy, plenty of grown women also find themselves coming here from day to day; and these are just a select few of them. While most do it for the pay, it is undeniable that a large majority of motivation has to be the food, because most of them are just as corpulent as their students...


Jessica Masters
41, 5'8", 500 lbs
Headmistress
British
an absolute balloon of a woman

Jessica Masters is the current Headmistress of Chubbeso Academy as well as the mother of Claire Masters and acting head of the Masters Famil, which prides itself on being corpulent. This being said, she is quite large even by her own family's standpoint. Despite her large body, she is surprisingly limber for a woman of her size (though that doesn't say much), though she is usually kept sedentary by her ever-present assistant Abida Idhar so this may be subject to change.

At one point renowned for her sharp though sugar addled mind, she has let herself get a little airheaded and flighty in her easy lifestyle, though she is perfectly practiced in the art of negotiation and testifying. She sometimes helps her daughter in her attempts to make you her boyfriend and gives her tips on how to seduce guys. She treats you like your part of the family, despite the two of you not presently engaged, and thinks that her daughter picked the right guy. While she is quite promiscuous herself around you, she claims it all in jest and simply laughs it off. However she has a tendency to get a little raunchy when she and Jen Telleri are in the same room...

Interesting fact(s): No one quite knows what happened to Mr. Masters. It is a running joke that she ate him to gain his power in court. Has known Jennifer Telleri since they were children, oblivious to Abida Idhar's affections


Abida Idhar
22, 6", 136 lbs
Secretary/Personal Assistant
Arabic, country unknown
thin frame overall, not likely to change...

Yet another young woman born from a parent in high power, Abida was born to a nobleman in an indiscriminate though undeniably arabic country. In order to seal a few deals here and there in the shady business of the Masters family, she was offered to the family at first as a bride for Mrs. Masters' son. Whom of which doesn't exist. However, upon reading up on her resume Mrs. Masters decided that she should keep Abida Idhar around; much to the latter's delight, as she found herself quite at home waiting hand and foot on the extraordinarily overweight woman that employed her... a little too at home if you were to ask most other people.

Happy to serve her boss whether it be getting her papers, running errands, or just a few dozen donuts or so Abida is willing to bend over backwards if it means that Mrs. Masters is satisfied, doesn't have to leave her desk, and most importantly... full. Overall a very mysterious character

Not likely to fatten up in her own right, but Mrs. Masters has been gaining a lot faster than normal ever since Abida showed up...

Interesting Fact(s): Not very talkative (keeping her answers short, as in "Yes Mrs.Masters"), keeps hair framing face to hide a mysterious scar, doesn't have her own office due to all the time spent on her feet, fluent in most languages, uses dirty connections to assist Mrs. Masters in her attempts to get you and her daughter together by acquiring expensive items (and sometimes downright illegal and insane) though is admittedly dismissive towards your }very existence (she doesn't quite hate you but she doesn't quite like you either), is either undeniably attracted to fat female flesh or something more sinister...


Jen Telleri
39, 5'7", 495 lbs
Culinary Arts Professor, Home Economics
British
yet another total blimp of a woman

Jennifer (Jen) Telleri has been a patron teacher of Chubbeso Academy for nine years now, after this semester she'll have served ten years as a culinary instructor for the youth of Chubbeso. In her time here, Jen has nearly quadrupled her starting weight, making her one of the largest teachers (or just plain anybody for that matter) on staff.

She and Jessica Masters, the Headmistress, have been friends since early adolescence. It's no surprise that they're still very close even in their middle age and extreme obesity. Her class is a fairly lax one, so long as she gets to eat whatever it is her girls make. In exchange for this simple request, she's been known to spoil her girls (and yourself, should the story take you through her doors) with cakes, cookies and the like. She's notorious for slacking off and hanging out in the principal's office.

Interesting fact(s): notorious slacker, has students do a lot of her paperwork for her for extra credit. Has a tendency to get rather raunchy when in the company of Jessica Masters, despite blaming her for "ruining her figure" the two remain close. Has very little inhibition control after years of getting to eat whatever she pleased.



Mina Kawasaki
33, 5'7", 435 lbs
Math Teacher
Nationalized American, Japanese
growth tends to focus on abdominal area and hindquarters

Mina Kawasaki (strictly and formally Mrs. Kawasaki to all, faculty and student alike) doubles as both your mathematics teacher as well as your homeroom teacher. Infamous for being one of the most strict teachers in the academy (dubbed the Iron Gut), she has a no-nonsense attitude towards life and has a serious and demanding personality.

Due to her large proportions, she has a tendency at get stuck. From getting wedged in a door frame to her butt getting stuck in her chair and belly caught under her desk. Fortunately it seems that you are present at these ever-constant occurrences, wherein she asks you to get her unstuck. She then gets free, loses her balance, and falls on you. Sending you straight to the infirmary. She seems, despite it all, to have developed a sort of soft spot for you, as most people can't help but comment that she isn't as tough on you than she is on everyone else. Mina's fat is viewed as an obstacle in her daily life, often dramatizing that if she grows any rounder she'll need people to roll her from place to place. So she tries to watch what she eats, but in the end she fails to adhere to her own strict standards...

Interesting fact(s): divorced, weighed a svelte 109 pounds before arriving at Chubbeso Academy. Smoker


Bunnie Blake
25, 5'9", 150lbs
Lunchlady
Canadian
tends to put on weight in her upper body, also has giant gazongas.

Bunnie Blake is largely regarded as the culinary prodigy of her generation (speaking from one generously portioned student at her old university) Despite this, she's had a lot of trouble holding down a job at other schools due to her unorthodox meathod of appearance and cooking style. Cooking is her passion, handling the large demand for quality food here at Chubbeso's swimmingly. With the best of her ability, she's capable of doing wonders in the kitchen and runs the Lunch Lady's Coillition.

She holds a soft spot for you (maybe even more, should the story play out right) and is always willing to save an extra helping of your favorite foods for you. In no small part, she's probably the reason you've put on so much weight during your enrollment at Chubbeso, but she's really just a good-natured girl who wants to make people happy. Incidentally, she seems to enjoy hanging out with your posse whenever she gets the chance, feeling at home with you and your friends.

Interesting fact(s): frequently dyes her hair, currently it is neon pink. Prefers fighting games to all other titles, usually preferring characters who could easily eat her food (Barakus from Mortal Kombat series or Bob from Tekken)... claims they're "cute"..., She also works part time at Shaunty's Restaurant during the weekends and days when there are no school. She is also the personal chef to the Master family.


Erika Young
29, 5'4", 387
Nurse
Nationalized British, Chinese
most fat goes up to her giant gut and big knockers

Erika acts as the Head Nurse of Chubbeso Academy. Graduating from top-knotch colleges with a Master's degree and from medical school with high honors, she's only been working for the school for about four years but feels at home with the staff. She's a level-headed, understanding person but has a tendency to stick her nose where it doesn't belong.

Before working at the academy Erika was rather underweight due to hypochondria and a stressful life of taking tests, hating seeing her reflection. But the Chubbeso lifestyle changed all of that and now she enjoys looking at herself. You're quite the frequent patient, due to your constant status as a target, and knows exactly how heal you up quick enough to have you out of her office before the next period. She enjoys your company in the infirmary and sometimes plants a quick kiss on the cheek while your unconscious as a sort of matronly gesture- though this has been misinterpreted by several of the more observant staff and has earned her some teasing. She believes that physical appearance is only skin deep and true beauty come from within, regardless of shape size skin or color.

Interesting fact(s): She has Hemophobia (fear of blood, ironic isn't it) but only shows it when no ones around. But is trying to overcome her fear.

Keiko Touya
39, 6'2", 440
Gym teacher, official coach of Sumo team
Japanese
an intimidating, though beautiful woman, generous in all axis

Keiko is Suzuka's mother, though her daughter has been enrolled for three years prior to her hiring. Has a rather demanding personality with the strength to back up any sort of bite, she's usually seen as a very hotheaded person. She's only been a teacher at the school for only a few months but despite this she feels that she fits in with the rest of the teachers quite well (no matter the protests...)

She, as well as her daughter, come from a long line of Sumo wrestlers and Keiko was once a sumo champion before retiring to focus on her home life, wishing that her youngest daughter Suzuka to follow in her footsteps. She was a little disappointed that her daughter didn't want to waddle the path of a Sumo wrestler, opting for the sport of competitive Kendo instead. Her methods of teaching are a bit strange but there effective. Should you go through her doors, you'll no doubt find yourself having a lot of fun! Recently she's been persistently asking you to join the sumo team, claiming that with a little training and fattening up you'd be the greatest sumo the school has ever seen... joy.

Interesting fact(s): has a husband (Watari) and two older children (Keromaru and Nezumi) awaiting her return in Japan, has a tendency to act without telling anybody who should know...


Elenore (Elly) Fracium
26, 5'9",167 lbs
Science Teacher/Inventor
American
gains mostly in lower half, as well as her face and arms

A scientist who was down on her luck, Elenor (Elly) Francium has had her share of misfortune. She hails from a sophisticated and rather accomplished family of scientists and, due to a bout of walking pneumonia, is the only heir after her older brother died at a young age. This being said, she's remarkably upbeat if not a little spacy in her optimism. Incredibly intelligent, despite being fired from her last job overseas ("You spill one beaker of highly corrosive acid and there goes your severance package!) Now that she has access to a lab, she's been constantly tinkering away at who knows what sort of inventions in any spare time. This will be her first year at Chubbeso, and as such she's avoided the initial weight that most people gain very well... so far.

But will a few more months surrounded by a lavish lifestyle tighten those gaudy orange turtle necks as her tummy grows taut from a hunger for extra meals instead of knowledge?

Interesting Fact(s): speaks German, her glasses are for show, likes to wear her hair up not because of style but because she's had several bad experiences where in her long autumn hair has been singed by unattended lab equipment, single-handedly caused the ISS (International Science Ship) Adamantium to sink

Noe Itol
32, 5'7", 250 lbs
Librarian
Scottish
gains equally all over

Noe Itol thinks she can do just that; Know it All. Prizing herself and her intellect above all others, she wouldn't rest until she had scored a new job. Fancying that a new school in a new continent would be perfect for her to show off her intellect to new people, let alone an all-girl's school ("As young girls today are in such a dire need of education, the likes of which only myself can provide!"), she signed up for Chubbeso Academy six years ago. Since then, as her weight climbed slowly skyward, her opinion of herself has done the same as she indulged herself in the rather expansive library that Chubbeso faculty is privy to- as well as all the tasty treats they're privy to as well. If one were to actually be looking for her, they'd more than likely find her in the library attempting to look intelligent by hiding her nose in a book.

However, with an insatiable hunger for literature naturally comes a voracious appetite for others as well. Perhaps the already heavyset bookworm may find herself outgrowing the book ladder if she isn't careful...

Interesting Fact(s): despite claiming to know everything about the academy she is a horrible source on its history and barely knows the layout, constantly bothered by frequent visitor Elenor Francium in her search for science books, but seemingly only gets along with Kate Granden, completely biased against you ever since she heard an offhanded remark about her coke-bottle glasses

Other Characters

While not involved with the school itself these hefty characters are still relevant to the story in someway shape or form. They could even be from Silverfish Academy.


Bianca Charity Dalton
38, 5’3”, 413lbs
American
Hans&Gretel Chocolates Taste Tester (US division)
Gains equally throughout her body, though more of the fat ends up in her gut and vast cleavage

Bianca is your single mother and has been taking care of you on her own since your dad died of lung cancer when you were 11. While at first hesitant to send you overseas due to how expensive it would be. She was offered a job from an anonymous source (revealed to be Mrs. Masters) as a taste tester at Hans&Gretel Chocolates. She accepted and with her position paying three time as much than her old job, she had enough money send to send you to Chubbeso Academy and then some (that company pays their employees a lot of money). But with that new job she was packing on the pounds really fast.

You and your mom are very close since after your dad died, your mom turned to you for emotional support and vice versa in order to keep the depression at bay. Your mom was a bit lonesome while you were gone but thanks to her job tasting chocolate she has basically rebounded her to her normal personality. She has known Rebecca and Kate since you were kids and gets along with them. She’s usually kind-hearted person with a bubbly personality but can be serious when she needs to be. Her mind has a tendency wander off into the unknown which can make her a bit oblivious to something’s (like her newfound weight). She has also found a friend in Mrs. Masters and a bit of her personality has rubbed off on her.

Interesting Fact(s): She was slightly chunky even before her new job(but was considered skinny in the eyes of the Claire and her mom). She likes to pretend that she is a belly dancer when no one is around.


Augustus Gretel
47, 6’2”, 285lbs
German
Owner and head chocolatier of Hans&Gretel Chocolates
Surprisingly fit for a guy his age

Augustus is Hannah’s father and owner of Hans&Gretel Chocolates which is the biggest chocolate company in all of Germany and very influential with the rest of the world. He is the third generation in charge of the company which was founded by his grandfather Klaus Gretel. Despite being the head chocolatier of the company and knows his grandfather’s recipes by heart, he cannot taste any of his creations due to him being lactose intolerant so he has hired people to taste his creations on his behalf (which is why he is much slimmer compared to the rest of his family).

Augustus usually cares only about three things: his family, his company and the employees that work for him, he is indifferent towards everything else. He has a business-savvy mind, knowing how to get out of tricky situation and exploits loopholes whenever possible. His indifference can make him hard to read at times. He takes criticism rather well, even shrugs off the addictive substance notion because he know the actual truth (the mixture in the chocolate creates a very unique hormone and that’s all he’ll tell his employees). He cares deeply about his family and has spoiled his daughter since the day she was born (but not to the extent that would make her a spoiled brat). He’ll even depart with some of the private reserve chocolates just so Hannah can attend on full scholarship. His relationship with his employees goes two way: stay on his good side and he’ll treat you like your part of the family. But get on his bad side or attempt to sabotage the company in anyway and he’ll personally see to it that you suffer dearly.

Interesting facts: No one outside of the family has seen Augustus’s wife before. All the employees know is that she used to be a swimsuit model before she met Augustus and she’s potentially even fatter than Mrs. Masters.


This being said, if you feel that we've missed one of the students, faculty members, or important location that should take place in the story, please be the first to e-mail me (spoofinator) and submit your addition to the Character Sheet! Happy reading, and good luck surviving

Chubbeso Academy!
© Copyright 2010 joey (spoofinator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1722151-Characters-of-chubbeso-academy