*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1744571-Dream
by Kyam
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1744571
Some things arn't worth saving onto, especially memory.
Dreams.......From this thing of veils and Shadow's I must run, run so long as it would
not come to catch me. Those deep red eyes; dripping it seems with bloody darkness.
They shall come for me soon, hungry for death as much as I am for life.

I am not scared as much confused to where I am in this land of blue fiery darkness
which reveals the morbid horror of my mind. I seem to not fear death, more over I long for it as true life seems to wash over my pale cold body in swirls of light.

A gloom settles on my mind casting faint beams of grayish lights that dance on my minds past. A distant roll of thunder reveals the coming chaos that creeps on to my mind as a whirlwind of fiery hell, bursts through the gloom and all around my physical being.

Oh a spark of hope here and now, her angelic hands grope with ease through the pits of hell, that depict my mind. She reaches to me as I knew she would casting me a warm glow and a soft breeze, stirring fond memories of my past as she tries to pull me out.

No! She cannot, nor can I let her; for it is my own sins that have cast me here not hers, never hers. She stands there still as is a statue, and I know now I will never be able to have her for she could never comfort my pain nor cover my gloom.

I will always remember her love and my happiness. It seems to not be true all of a sudden, I know this is not the life I must lead, if only to get her back. no I must lead!

Oh yes the answer comes to mind, I will run no longer hiding behind these Shadow's while the world turns. No I will run no more, let them catch me; destroy me but I will run no more.

She knows no hate nor any pain that I feel. Though yet again she is there; to try because no one is left to try for my deadened soul.

They come now as fast as lightning yet to me, as slow as life. They strike me down slashing at me, I smile for now I know its over; finally its over. Now I'm dead and gone or I'm just dreaming, either way she will always be there for me.


© Copyright 2011 Kyam (huzeifafrosh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1744571-Dream