*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1745625-A-letter-to-Love
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1745625
Dedicated to a special friend, myself and those like us.
Dear Love,
         I am seventeen years old now, and you still haven't given me anything. OK, maybe I'm being really unfair here. You gave me my first kiss when I was eleven, then another one when I was fifteen. But here I am, on the brink of adulthood, and I STILL haven't had my first date yet. I'm getting really impatient! When is the right guy gonna come?!
         When I was younger, I pursued alot of guys. That didn't work out. Lately I've noticed alot of guys pursuing me! But most of them are alot older or just wanna get in my pants! I want someone better than that.
         I want someone who's my age and sees me for more than just a sex toy. I want a guy who I can talk to about any and everything. I want someone who will take me for romantic walks in the park. I want him to accept me for all that I am, even when I get mad. I want him to take me out on dates. I want him to kiss me like I've never been kissed before in my entire life! I want him to look at my purity ring and say that I'm a beautiful person for wearing it. I want him to tell me he loves me and really mean it. I want to kiss and make up everytime we have a fight. I want him to get down on when knee and ask me to marry him. And on our wedding night, I want him to make sweet, passionate love to me. I want to be with him for the rest of my life.
         Love, I please make all my wishes come true. Please send me more happiness than I can even THINK of asking for!
         And another thing: I have a friend of mine. He is also seventeen and has had less luck with you than I have. You haven't even given him his first kiss. Please give him that soon. And please send him a woman who will love him for all that he is, and won't take advantage of his heart. He is more special to me than he will ever realize, and deserves nothing but the best from you!


Thanks for listening,

Capri Rogers
© Copyright 2011 CapriceRogers (caprievonne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1745625-A-letter-to-Love