*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1746766-The-Cleveland-Show-WG-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1746766
Donna and Roberta fatten up together, Donna wants Roberta fatter than her, end up the same
The Cleveland Show WG Story

         It was a beautiful day in the town of Stoolbend, Virginia, and in the Brown household, Cleveland and his family were discussing what to do for the summer. "Okay everybody, does anyone have any ideas on what to do this summer because I have none", said Cleveland, as he paced in front of the living room couch with Donna, Roberta, Cleveland Jr., and Rallo. Donna then spoke up and said, "why don't you take the boys somewhere for the summer, Cleveland, and I'll do something with Roberta?" Cleveland thought it over and replied, "that sounds like a great idea, Donna, that's our plan". Roberta overheard this and stopped texting to say, "what, that sounds like a dumb idea, I don't want to spend the entire summer with my mom!" Donna looked disappointed but then thought of something, "I have something planned out for us that I think you will enjoy". "What is it then?", asked Roberta. "I'll tell you when they leave", whispered Donna.

         Cleveland, Cleveland Jr., and Rallo were just about to leave for their summer trip. "Bye everybody", said Cleveland as he started to pull out of the driveway, "don't do anything I wouldn't do". Donna and Roberta stood there as the boys drove out of sight. They then went back into the house and the first thing Roberta said was, "so what was your special and fun idea, where are we going?" Donna replied, "nowhere, I just said that so Cleveland would agree to getting out of the house for 3 months". Roberta looked confused, "so what are we supposed to do for the next 3 months?" Donna then said, "I planned for you and me to gain weight and get fat together, what do you think of that idea?" "What are you crazy?" Roberta replied, "I'm not going to ruin my figure over 3 months". "Why not?", asked Donna, "It'll be fun, and you have no choice, I told all your friends that you were out of town for the summer, so you might as well". Donna then grabbed a box of cookies and offered one to Roberta. She hesitated, but grabbed it and said while munching on it, "I guess I have no choice, maybe it'll be fun later.".

         After the first month they were both developing nicely. Donna's boobs had gone up 2 sizes and were slightly straining her clothes. She had started wearing very small tops, and they revealed a lot of jiggly cleavage. Her belly was always exposed with the shirts she was wearing as it slightly hung over her waistband. Her ass, since it was big before, was only 8 feet across, but it still was always jiggling when she walked. Roberta had put on a lot of weight already as well. Her boobs had gone up 3 sizes, and strained her green top, which revealed a lot of cleavage. Her belly was completely exposed under her green top, and she also gained some love handles. Her ass had taken most of the weight, as it was 10 feet across and was constantly jiggling. This was a very productive month but they still had 2 to go.

         Donna was preparing some food in the kitchen while Roberta was munching on some potato chips in the living room while watching TV. Her ass was taking up the whole couch, and it was built for 2 people. "Mom, I'm really glad you talked me into this", said Roberta, "I'm really enjoying it", as she shoved some more chips into her mouth. Donna replied from the kitchen, "That's good to hear", as she waddled out of the kitchen with a cake in each hand and two 2 liter bottles of Pepsi in her cleavage. She put one of the bottles of Pepsi into Roberta's cleavage. "Thanks mom, but I could have done it myself", said Roberta. Then Donna shoved an entire piece of cake into Roberta's mouth. "What are you doing?", asked Roberta as she wiped some frosting from her mouth and sucked it off her finger. Donna replied, "I'm feeding you so you can become fatter than me", as she shoved another piece in, "I need you bigger, I need you fatter". Donna continued to feed Roberta the cakes piece by piece, and when all the cakes were gone, Roberta spoke up, "if your going to feed me and make me bigger than you, I'm going to need some pizza, doughnuts, and some more cake...BBBBBBBUUUUUURRRRPPPPP". "Alight then, I'll prepare some right now", Donna replied, as she patted Roberta's belly, "but I get some too, you're gonna be bigger than me, but I still get to get fat".

         And for the next 2 months they continued to get fatter and fatter, with Donna feeding both herself and Roberta. Cleveland and the boys had returned in the late afternoon, and were walking up the sidewalk.

         "I just can't wait to see my darling wife and my daughter", said Cleveland, as Cleveland Jr. and Rallo followed. They then stepped in the doorway and there was Donna sitting on the couch in front of the TV, and the boys were at utter disbelief at what they saw. Donna was utterly colossal. Her boobs were probably a JJJ size and were barely containable in what was left of her white tank top, and revealed cleavage that was about 2 miles long. Her belly was almost hanging down to her knees as it hung over the waistband of her sweatpants. Her ass was probably 35 feet across of pure blubber, as it jiggled and wobbled. "Hey boys, did you enjoy your summer?", as she got up to go into the kitchen, where Cleveland and the boys caught a good glimpse of her 35 foot ass sway, wobble, and jiggle like crazy. "So Donna, where's Roberta, she ditch you?", asked Cleveland. "Actually", said Donna, as she came back to the living room with a whole cake and a gallon of milk, "she didn't leave my side for the entire summer, it was like she was my little girl again". Then the ground started to shake as everyone looked upstairs, "here she comes now...BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP".Roberta then came down the stairs, and thanks to Donna constantly feeding her, she was indeed a lot larger than her. Her boobs were about a PPP size and was barely containable in her Hooters top, and revealed cleavage that was probably 4 miles long. But her boobs didn't hide her belly at all, as it was completely exposed. It hung over the waistband of her short-shorts and almost down to her feet. Her short-shorts also showed off her thighs, which were very flabby and as thick as the trees of the Redwood Forest. Her very jiggly ass was probably 55 feet across and were barely containable in her short-shorts, as the strings of her G-string were being stretched to their limit. She had a doughnut around each pudgy finger and was slurping down two 2 liter bottles of Dr. Pepper in her very large, jiggly cleavage. Roberta landed next to Donna with a lot of jiggling, and that was all the G-string strings could handle, as they burst and hung at her sides. "Hello Cleveland", she said as she then said to her mom while patting her bellowing belly, "mom, could you feed me some more food, I'm starting to get kinda hungry...
BBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP".

         Donna and Roberta continued to get fatter and fatter until they were completely immobile. They then decided to continue gaining, but with the help of Cleveland and the boys, as they gained epic proportions of weight.
© Copyright 2011 Kman985 (kman985 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1746766-The-Cleveland-Show-WG-Story