*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1748199-Lesson-4--Exercise
Rated: E · Assignment · Educational · #1748199
This is my 4th assignment for my Comma Kazi class.
Rule #1- Lucifer Webster is the sheriff, and his wife, Cydia, is the mayor of Deacon, Mississippi.

Rule# 2- After Johnny and Sally Grayson returned from the party, she was four sheets to the wind.

Rule #3a- Ludia Webster is such a low-down, batty demon faerie.

Rule# 3b - Jesse Gray is a tall smart werewolf for her age.

Rule# 4a- Maddie's nanny Marta makes great fried human skins.

Rule# 4b-Ludia's grandmother, Marigold, was exiled from Deacon because she smelled like sulfur.

Rule# 4c- Marion Webster has a garden that she tends to everyday.

Rule# 5- Ludia's friends are Jackie Grayson, Maddie Hart, and Kathy March.

Rule# 6a- After eight tonight, Cydia will go dancing at the Blue Note.

Rule# 6b- Laveil Gray is a wonderful werewolf saving humans all the time.

Rule# 7- Beginning Sentence: June Grayson is in a plural marriage.
                Transitional Sentence: However, she often wishes that she didn't have to share her husband  with two other women.

Rule #8- "Duh, I told you so!" Ludia smacked Jesse on her head.

Rule #9- Cydia gave the man a willow weed joint after he arrived in town.

Rule# 10a- One day, Judia Webster will run away with Kenny Cochran.

Rule# 10b- Susie St. Ives never understood why Ludia quickly turned on her.

Rule# 11- Samdy resolved not to give up on his parents, his love stronger than ever.

Rule# 12- Mildred Everhart too liked the stranger pie.

Rule# 13- Mildred and Winifred Everhart had an affair with Dylan Walsh.

Rule# 14- The most important aspect of living in Deacon is to become a supernatual being since humans become slaves.

Rule# 15- Comma Splice: Cydia ran after Marion, She shot Marion with the beams from her eyes.
                    Correction: Cydia ran after Marion. She shot Marion with the beams from her eyes.
© Copyright 2011 very thankful (sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1748199-Lesson-4--Exercise