*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1771545-A-Gravid-Meal
Rated: XGC · Other · Other · #1771545
A short story from the maker of Fast Times at Unbirth High!
Reiko Asagi sighed as she woke up next to her girlfriend. They were both heavily pregnant and it was beginning to wear them out. She got up and made a fairly normal breakfast, only with more meat than usual and returned to bed, rubbing her triplets filled belly against her girlfriend's, swollen with octuplets. They had gotten short on money, so they signed up for a surrogate program. Reiko loved her sweet Jenna's gravid swell, and they had both been pregnancy fetishes for a long time, having met on a fetish web forum.

"Good morning Reiko." Jenna said as she awoke, placing her hands on Reiko's belly. Reiko smiled back at her. "Hey, Jen." They kissed each other tenderly as they sat in their bed. "What should we do today?" Jenna asked as they got dressed. "Well, it's Saturday, so we need to see Mike about the rent." Reiko said as she stuffed her large DD breasts into her bra. "He's been so nice to us, not caring that we've come up short for the past six months." Jenna said, pulling up her panties and pants. "Yeah..." Reiko said. She hadn't wanted Jenna to worry, but Mike warned her last time that there would be severe consequences if they didn't make up everything they owed. Reiko sighed, fixing her hair and buttoning her blouse. "Let's go." She said, smiling at Jenna.

As they went to the car, Jenna smiled at Reiko. "You look so pretty." She said, caressing Reiko's black hair. Reiko smiled back and hugged Jenna, their bellies pressing together. With a tender kiss, she whispered. "You're so lucky to have gotten octuplets, Jenna. We're going to need to do each other when we get back." Reiko said, patting Jenna's butt. "Count on it." Jenna answered.

The two pregnant women arrived at Mike's house about half an hour later. The women got out, struggling due to being in their eighth months of pregnancy with multiples. Reiko placed a hand on her belly and rang the doorbell, seeing Jenna contentedly rubbing her belly, too. The women saw Mike answer the door, an imposing and muscular man of about 30 who the bisexual women often talked about having a threesome with - though they never found the courage to ask him. "Come in." He said, a little sternly.

Reiko and Jenna waddled into his parlor, Jenna sitting first. "Reiko." Mike said before she could sit, placing a hand on her belly somewhat threateningly. "Do you have what you owe?" He asked. "N-no." Reiko said, rubbing the underside of her swell. Mike instantly looked angry and crossed the room in a powerful stride to where Jenna was sitting. He pulled her out of the chair, causing Reiko to stammer in protest.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" She asked as Mike lifted Jenna with one hand and began ripping off the woman's clothes with the other. Reiko stumbled towards him, but Mike pushed her away, making her collapse on the floor, cradling her belly. Mike opened his mouth unaturally wide and stuck Jenna's head in! Jenna cried as Mike grabbed her by her belly, tilting his head back and lifting the woman into the air!

He sucked down her EE breasts, making milk dribble down his chin. Reiko shivvered, hoping against hope that her girlfriend's massive belly would keep her from falling prey to Mike's ravenous hunger, but Mike proceeded to unhinge his jaw and pushed in the woman's octuplet swell. He stopped awhile to lick her pussy and squeeze her ass, eliciting a moan that could be heard through Mike's taut skin and soon he pushed the poor woman in. He caressed his expanded middle and smiled. "It's been a long time since I ate this good." He said as he crossed the room to where Reiko was crumpled up on the floor. He sat on the floor next to her and put her hands on his belly, forcing Reiko to feel his gut until Jenna suffocated and her struggles died down.

"She was delicious." He said. "And she did a great job catching you up on your rent." He said, letting out a burp in Reiko's bewildered face. It smelled faintly of strawberries, the perfume that Jenna had been wearing. "Now I know where you live, girl and if you fall behind again then you'll join Jenna." He said, standing and rubbing his gurgling two and a half foot belly. Reiko panicked and left, knowing what she needed to do.

As Reiko drove home in tears, she made a vow. "I'll get revenge, Jenna. I'll get Mike back even if I have to eat him myself." She said, caressing her belly sadly.
© Copyright 2011 Emperor Palpatine (emperorpalp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1771545-A-Gravid-Meal