*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1787450-MIST-OF-THE-NIGHT
Rated: 13+ · Review · Writing.Com · #1787450
its about a boy name angel who was turned into a wearwolf with his firends who is his pack
Prologue

In 1803 A boy name Angel Callaway was at a movie with his girlfriend, then after the movie was over he was walking her home and after he drop her off he was walking home in a dark alley then he got attacked by a werewolf now he won’t age and he had to leave everybody behind now. Angel set off to find who did this to him on his way he went to this bar so he can get some answers then he got into a fight then when he turned into a werewolf he got hurt by this vampire called Draegan. Then these other random people who were just like him came up and help him and their names were Alex and Safari. Since then they been with angel and they went were ever he went. Later in 1899 Angel and his friends met the other two members of his pack and when they were hunting for some food Alex heard Safari fighting and then he called Angle then they both ran over there.

Angel saved the girl who was hurt, then Angel asked her do you know who did this to you and the girl said it was a vampire. He took her to his house then she got heald by Safari, Angel then found out she was a werewolf then after that they took her in and she told them her name was Cassandra . Later on in 1908 Angel and his new friends found this guy name Lucian he was also a werewolf he join them to search for the vampire who killed his girlfriend. So after that Angel and his friends went to fined this vampire and hope to fined who did this to Angel



Chapter 1 - New Environment

I really don’t like moving to new places because I don’t like being the new kid at a new school in a new environment, now Olympia , Washington is my new place to live I’m going to go stay with my older sister Jade and her roommate’s. I really didn’t want to move I like where I use to stay at and that was the most awesome place every Charlotte , North Carolina I’m gonna miss that place so much. My mother who is a famous actress thought it was best for me to go live with my older sister I told her I’m sixteen and I can handle myself when she was going to be gone for a movie shoot. My dad left us when Jade was six and I was only two years old I really didn’t know him but I don’t care I grow up without his help and I’m gonna be fine. Jade been there for me and our mother. I’m still on the road listing to my music while I’m wearing my favorite light blue and black sleeves, and my seven dust, shirt and my black cut slides shorts, and my favorite black high top chuck Taylor's.

It started to rain so I laid my head back and went to sleep then I was sleeping I kept getting these dreams about my dream guy and he came to my rescue I really hope I meet him one day. Then my mom kept saying my name but I was still dreaming it got more intense. Then my mom stop the car then screamed Jayla! Wake up then I did then she said Jayla what was wrong with u?! I said nothing then we kept riding. I miss Charlotte and my friends there. I and my friends use to do a lot of things go to parties and going to Concert’s I will miss those great days.

I was kind of getting scared cause I didn’t know what was gonna come when I get there. We finally got to Olympia the place where my older sister live when I got out the car the whole block was so discontent. I was just standing there with a moody look thinking I’m really not in Charlotte no more. Mother was so happy and restless to see Jade it wasn’t even funny then she came out then I felt kind of good cause I know I might have a great time with my sister and her roommate’s and her boyfriend.

After I got my things out the car and into my room I really didn’t say anything to know one I locked myself in my room and didn’t come out for like a week. Jade and her roommate’s kept trying to get me out the house but finally i got up and went into the shower. Then we went to the mall I wasn’t having no fun I just wanted to go home.Then these two girls came up to me and i just looked at them with a blank look then they told me there names. I told them what they want and they told me they where friends with my sister then they asked me to go hang out so i did so they will leave me alone.We went to go get shoes and our hair done ugh why I had to be in this uncomfortable situation. They trying to get to know me better so I told them my name was Jayla then they said their names was holly and Mariah they been with my sister since all three of them was in high school together I really never thought Jade would have friends that would stay with her that long I was shock. Now i knew my sisters roommates at first i didn't know who they where but then we got to know each other better, now i went back to the food cafe and started listing to music. So far the day was going okay but it could been better if i knew some more people.

When I was just sitting there eating these two random girls came up to me and just started talking and said is u Jade sister. I was like um yea my name is Jayla and I’m new here to this place then we started talking then I’m really surprise that I think I made two new friends. Their name's was Carly and heaven and they were nice. Now the day is over and my first day out wasn’t that good but in the long run I think I had a little fun made two friends already I hope those two go to Olympia High School now I’m just jamming to some music I hope and pray tomorrow will be great.

Chapter 2- First sight

Thought the day will be better…. from yesterday but I was wrong I waked up feeling like something was wrong and feeling weird. When I wake up I really don’t be talking to no one I just get up put my I pod in the music player and just got in the shower and listing to some Seven Dust. Got out got dress I know today gonna be an awful or stressful day because today is my first day at my new school. I went down stairs and I saw my sister was already up she made me some breakfast I ate some food I wasn’t really hungry I just wanted to get this day over with!. Jade gave me a ride to school it was the most horrified ride I ever took but I was finally there I got out the car I put my headphones on and walked in the school got in and I felt people staring at me.

But when I thought my day wouldn’t get worse it got little bit better cause I saw Carly and Heaven I was so happy. Then they saw me and they walked up to me and we started talking and looking at our classes and we had two together I was thinking to myself I might like it here but I was wrong. I got to my first class and I entered the room and it went dead quiet. Everybody was looking at me like I had something on my face or on me but I forgot it happens like this when you’re the new kid at a new school around new people. I was walking to my seat and I heard whisper’s around the class I know people was talking about me cause I looked weird cause I’m the new kid and look like a Goth.

Then I seat in the back of the class cause who want to sit by a freak who got red and black highlights in their hair it got even more worse when the teacher called me up and when I was walking to the front of the class I heard freak while I went up there. When I was standing up there I felt so unsafe and uncomfortable then at first I didn’t say nothing then when the teacher kept asking me to speak I just started I just said a little bit about me then I heard u freak then I stopped and went back to my seat. When I heard that bell ranged I jump up so fast! I ran out the class like I was a track star and I went to my locker and Carly came up to me and said how was it and I told her I hated it so bad I wish you have been there with me I said to Carly and she told me I know how u feel it’s just first day jitters. I, Carly, and Heaven went to our second class now in there it was alright I guess but it was better than the first one. We had fun and laughed around the class, went by so fast cause we was having so much fun I said to myself I’m starting to like it here.

Then the rest of the day it was good I hanged with Carly and Heaven then during the day I meat this cool guy his name was William. He was kind of cute with his long jet black hair and his black eyes he was showing me around school and I had fun hanging with him and I think he did to. He must have played football or something because his body was so hot and he had good muscles and I told him my name was Jayla and he said that was a cute name and ha-ha I kind of blushed when he said that. Now I’m waiting on Jade to come pick me up she is taking forever to come I just told her I was going to walk home and I did while on my way home I check out this music store I was listing to some music then I was there looking for some Seven Dust and Disturbed shirts or music. So I finally left and it was getting dark and I was gonna get in trouble cause I was post to be home before dark while I was almost there I felt like someone was watching me then I turned around I thought I saw someone floating in the air with red eyes.

I must have been tried so I went inside and I was trying to sneak up stairs but Jade caught me so I got in trouble and then she told me how my day was at school. I told her for the first part of the day it was so awful but after the first period class it was good because I was with my friends. Then I told her I meat this guy name William and he was cute and stuff then she kept playing saying I like him and he cute but I told her stop playing I barely know him. So we was having fun then Holly and Mariah came in they brought some friends over and they said do I want to hang and I was like no thanks and my sister then was hanging out. So I went upstairs and I took Jade’s computer I went to my favorite music site and just listing so music got into bed left the TV on I was so tried tomorrow better be a good one can’t wait to see Carly, Heaven, and William.

The next day I waked up feeling good cause I know today will be much better then yesterday cause Carly, Heaven, and William will be there and I can hang with them. Took a shower dancing because I’m be with my friends today and I know I might have some problem’s today but they won’t mess up my plans with my friends. Jada had to work so I had to eat at school I rushed down stairs drunk some Orange juice then I left and went to school. When I got there I couldn’t believe it but Carly and Heaven was there waiting there for me and I went up to them and we walked to the table outside then we was talking about what happen yesterday and everything. I told them I meat this cute of a guy name William and he showed me the school we walked around.

The bell ranged and I told them I will tell them the rest of the story so I was walking to class then I bumped into this other guy he wasn’t mean to me or nothing he said sorry and I said it was okay then he said I looked cute and I was like thank you. While I was walking away he told me his name was Danny so when I went to my first period class it wasn’t that bad no more probably because I’m not the new kid no more I just wanted this class to be over. Finally the class was over then I went to the bathroom and I overheard these girls talking about having sex I really didn’t bother to listing to it because I think it was stupid and because I was a virgin myself. So I was rushing to get to my second period class I went there and I didn’t see Heaven I asked Carly and she said I didn’t see her either so I got a little worried so I just sat there with Carly and then that Danny guy came in and said he in here now so I was talking to Danny and Carly. After class I went to go sit outside I was listing to my music thinking about Heaven she never miss school then William came he sat next to me and he started talking so did I then i saw a scar on his lower right arm, when he was talking to me I ask what happen to your arm? at first he looked at me with a hero/evil look then he got up and didn’t say nothing to me. Then he sat back down i had asked him is he okay ' yea why i wouldn't be? he had answered me.

William got up and told me to get up so I did and we went walking then he ask me what’s wrong and I said nothing and then he said there is something wrong cause you look very sad or concerned about something. He told me is there anything I can do then I said yes do you know anyone who can look for people or something like that and he was like yea why? Cause my friend didn’t show up for school and I’m just worried about her. I will see what I can do William told me then he turned around looking indifferent about something Jayla! Said William go inside to the gym I will meet u there. So he ran off to his car I think and I went to the gym I saw Carly and she was eating I sat down and we started talking. I told her do u think Heaven will be okay and she said yea she probably sick or missed the bus that’s all. So the rest of the day it was okay then I called Jade to be outside cause I don’t want nothing to happen to me so after school was over she was out there so I got in the car and started talking to her about my friend.

So I told her she didn’t come to school today and Jade was like she probably sick like Carly said so we went home and we just stayed home for the rest of the day at night it started to rain and it scared me a little bit so I just went to sleep so tomorrow I can find out if Heaven is okay. Cause i can't stop thinking that something is wrong so i need to try and go to sleep. Ugh i still can't go to sleep i call Carly to see if she was awake and she was so we talked most of all night. i just couldn't sleep so i listing to my music to see if that work and it was started to so i just lay back down and listing to some Seven Dust. I like it here and stuff i just want this feeling of Heaven to go away.

Chapter 3 - Live Again

Next morning I waked up and the day felt so dead body hurt's and just feel ugh.The sky was little dark but in the middle it was sunny so I got up got dress and went down stairs and Jade came down to. Jayla Said Jade can I ask you something? And I was like sure then we sat down and started to talk. Jade started talking to me saying how was North Carolina” I said it was good I miss my friends – And school. She kept asking so many questions so yelled Jade!! I got to go? So she took me to school then when we were there she kept me in the car.

Jayla?” said to me you got to start opening up to me I’m trying to be the best sister to u and you keep blowing me away I just want to help! Why u won’t let me. I Told her I want to but some stuff I got to keep within myself, I’d told her we can chill after school so I got out the car and went to class. I was in class siting there then I looked outside the window.I saw this person getting out the car I never saw him before he must have been the new kid here and he was with five other people. So I kept looking and then the one that was the first one out of the car he saw me and I looked at him and he had cute eyes and I kind of blushed and turned my head.

Class was over while walking to my locker I was thinking about that guy I saw I felt something when I was looking at him. I didn’t even see Carly, Danny, and Heaven come up to me. I was still in a daze. Then Danny slap my shoulder I got out of it then I saw all of them I got happy when I saw Heaven my heart was feeling much better from yesterday. Heaven said I was just at my auntie’s house I didn’t tell no one after she told me that I said…while I was talking Danny cut me off and saying what was wrong with me. You had a dead like face when you was in a daze Danny told me” I laughed I told him I was just thinking.

I went to second period that went by fast and I was glad. “At lunch I didn’t see William that day. So I was looking around like I was a lost kid then when I looked over on my right side there was that mystery guy again he was just standing there with the others he was with so I got kind of scared so I went inside for the rest of the lunch period. Third period came and I went to class and it was sciences class and today we had to partner up for a project.

I was standing up there all alone like I was an outcast people disown me cause i hang with the weird people. Heart started beating fast; right before I went to go sit down the principal came in. He told all of us we had a new student I went back to my seat then he came in. My eyes got big like I just saw something horrified I couldn’t believe it that guy I saw earlier was in my third period class I got kind of nervous cause he was the new kid and I felt something funny inside my stomach every time I see him. Mr. May said Angel u can come in now and when he came his my heart dropped, body started to shake cause he walked in everybody started to whisper again like they did me.

Mr. Author our teacher told him to go take a seat and I looked around and the only spot open was by me so when he was walking towards me my body and hand’s got tense. He sat down by me at first I was too shy and scared to say something so I turned my head in an awkward, and Nerdy way. After I turned my head he looked at me and then we was staring at each other like we was about to go out it like to dog’s in a fighting dog ring. I looked in his golden eyes and they looked like he been fighting for something or he just trouble with something and he looked alive but somewhat dead to like there was nothing in him. When class was almost over he finally talked to me I was speech less I didn’t know what to say but I can say this I really think he liked me so I started talking to him to.

He told me his name but I I already knew his name when Mr.May said it so I told him mine then we got to know each other better then he just looked in my eye’s then in a split second his face turned into fear, sadness, and worried look he said Jayla I’m sorry! He said in a loud and rushed way. He got up right when the bell ranged and he dashed out the class like he was getting chased by someone. Then I met up with my friends and the rest of my day; Danny, Carly, and Heaven said Jayla” you’ve got to go to this party with us tonight it will be fun. I told them I don’t know because I never really like parties’ like that so I told them I would think about it. That night I was sitting in my room then Carly called me and said is u still coming to the party with a party and giggly tone and I told her I don’t know and she was like come on please.

I said yes so she can stop bothering me about it so I got dress and Danny and the others came so we was riding to the party. We got there and it was so many people there I just went to sit down and the others went to party couple of boy’s tried to talk to me but I just shoot them away. When I thought this party gonna go bad I saw William and I went up to him we started talking I ask him were u been all day then he told me I just had to do some family stuff why? William said to me I just wanted to know then I told him I met this cool guy today he was the new kid. Who was that! Said William I said no one just clam down I barely know u William I shouldn’t be telling u who I met or talk to. So I walked off mad at the world I saw Danny and them they was drunk a little bit so I told them I’m going home then they said why I yell I just wanted to go home.

I knew this party was a bad idea so I walked out the house I started to walk home. While I was walking home I heard some noises behind me so I turned around then I started walking even faster. I was feeling so stressed because I think someone is following me so I started walking even faster. Then I heard something so fiendish coming after me so I turned around and there was this person like I saw before with the red eyes he was chasing me. I ran with all my might I didn’t know where to go I ran through this Ally it was a shortcut to my house then I felt something trip me when I got back up looked behind me I saw him. That mystery guy had long hair because I saw it blowing in the wind then right before he was about to attack me he saw something behind me and ran off in the woods.

I was in complete shock and in terror so I blacked out and the next morning I had a big headache and I found myself in my room. It was Saturday so I lay in my bed until noon then went down stairs and I saw Holly I asked here who brought me home and she said this William dude he saw u was unconscious and he brought u here. Still last night was such a blur I still can’t believe I didn’t remember what happen to me so I called Carly and she started panicking Jayle were the hell u been? I told her yesterday at the party I was going home and then she said well I heard u got mug and they knocked you out who is it? I will bring them to my hell if something happen to you. Carly! I said I’m okay really then she said okay I asked her what she gonna do today then Heaven called me she started going off as Carly then Danny ha-ha I think it’s funny I really didn’t know they care about me that much I liked that. They hanged up and I went down stairs I ate some food then watch some T.V on the news they said these three people went missing last night that’s the same night I was face to face with a mystery man who was about to kill me.

I got bored just sitting in the house so I got up put on my favorite black cut skinny jeans and my Linking Park shirt. I went back to that music store and sat down just listed to some music and got me a Root Beer then while I was just sitting there I saw Mariah I ran to here and asked her what she doing and she said I’m going to the store. I asked her can I come and she said yes so I hoped in the car and went to the store. Jayla” said Mariah what really happen between you and William? We didn’t do anything I said in a content tone. We got to the store and while in the store, when I was in the candy area I swear I thought I saw Angel? I said to myself so I kept going on my way then I turned the corner in a blink of an eye I bumped into Angel.

When I saw him and he saw me” we both gazed into each other eyes. I asked Angel what you doing here and he told me I got to get some stuff for me and my friend’s Jayla what happen to your eye?! With a worried tone asked Angel? I told him it’s nothing. He grabbed my hand and said Jayla you can tell me anything I won’t bite! Then I put my hand back in my pocket we started walking and talking I was having fun with him so after I finished my part of shopping. He walked me to my car and then I was like I had fun with you he smiled then he told me you might need to tell your friend to go home a big storm about to come then he said I got to go and he walked off.. Couldn’t help but look I feel I got a connection with him.

Mariah finally came out the store it took her forever about time she came out it will be the new millennium. No wonder she took forever she was talking to a boy ugh Jade, Holly, and Mariah always talking to boys and the sad part is Jade already got a boyfriend. So while we going home it started to storm real hard like Angel said that’s so weird how he know that it was goanna storm so we got home and parked outside I ran inside first to open the door for Mariah I forgot we had a lot of stuff we brought so we left it in the car. Night time came the girl’s told me to go get the stuff like always why I got to go get it it’s because I’m the youngest out of them I hate been young! I screamed outside so I went out there and while I was out there I got scared as hell because I couldn’t find my phone and when it went off it was loud. After that, that mystery man popped back into my mind I was so horrified that he was watching me or about to hurt me so I got all the stuff and dashed back into the house.

Sunday went by fast that night I was sick I think of that rain or something I didn’t know so while I was sleep I started to have a dream about Angel. It got so intense my whole body started to get wet and hot so I try waking up I couldn’t he was over me and I started to feel this pressure then I waked up. Found myself just in my shirt and underwear half off dang I thought must been more intense then I imagine. I was about to be late for school so I rushed up brushed my teeth and put on some cloths and walked to school as fast as I can. About time I got there I missed first period so I went to second barely people was there only Danny and Heaven there Carly stayed home she didn’t feel like coming so I sat down and went to sleep until it was time to go to lunch.

Lunch time came and I went to go look for William and I found him. I ran up to him asked him what the hell happen on Friday he said I don’t know what u talking about I just found you unconscious so I took you home he told me. While we was talking I saw Angel and his friends came to school and William said who you looking at then he turned around and he looked at Angel and his friends with an irate look. Angel came up to us and started talking to me saying how was I feeling and what I’m going to be up to today I said nothing just hang out I am…. Then William cut me off saying lets go somewhere else he try taking me over where he was going and Angel said she can stay if she want to!. So I felt the angry between William and Angel but they didn’t show it so I got mad because of that and ran off then I turned around Angel’s other friends stood up like they was about to hurt William I kept telling myself why William keep acting like that we not even together we just friends.

At the end of the day Angel came up to me and he said Jayla I’m so sorry for what happen didn’t mean it? Please forgive me so I did and we started talking again. I told Angel is you hiding something I got a feeling you hiding something and in a real quick manner he said no! I’m not. Whatever I said to him, you been so optimistic about me said Angel huh? Yes I am I said I just want you to open up to me that’s all. Don’t worry Jayla” Angel said got nothing to tell that’s not important. It’s just about how I got kicked out and my father was a mad man and I never knew my mom that’s it he told me.

But in his eyes I know he was lying about something but I guess he will come out when the time is right. After school I got home went in my room just thinking about Angel and William why they don’t like each other. Got a call from Carly, and Heaven they told me what the hell was going on when William and Angel got in an argument? They said and I told them I didn’t know why they did that so I told them I didn’t feel like talking so I hanged up. Jade barged in my room like she was our mom and she started screaming at me cause last couple of day’s I been getting in trouble with these boys. I yelled at her I told her Jade u got no room to talk u cheating on your boyfriend so leave me the hell alone I can do whatever I want you is not the boss of me so I kicked her out my room and then the rest of the night was awful.

Chapter 4 - Desertion

The sun was beaming down on my face when I waked up the next day still haven’t got over what happen at the school with Angel and William. Today is just a misty day just stopped raining so I took my sweet time, my sister and her friends were gone when I got up so I just stayed in until lunch time then I went to school. While I was walking to school I started to think I need to stop being such stuck up girl always using other people for my problems. I’ve got to live a little bit I said to myself so when I got school I saw Danny and he came up to me and asked me if I’m doing something tonight and I said no and he gave me this ticket for a concert. What is it? I told Danny, he said it’s linking park, papa roach, and flyleaf may u come please!? He pleaded to me I finally said sure so he ran off happy.

I walked outside during lunch and went to the parking lot to go hang with Carly and her boyfriend. Angel friends came to school late to and I didn’t see him and one of his friends were gone to only two girls and one boy where there for school who was in Angels group. Wished you were with Angel huh? Said Carly I told her yea I do and I wished I knew his friend’s name to so I can go up there and ask them where he went. While having a good time with my best friend and her boyfriend suddenly William came out of no were and asked me can he talked to me so I got up and went over to him. In a rushed way he asked me have I been okay and said sorry to me and he want to be more then friends. I quickly stopped his talking my face had a weird outlook to it I told him I don’t even know u that well to be more then friends then he got mad and said bet if that Angel dude came up and asked you that question you would said yes! So he got mad and walked off.

I really didn’t care about that cause started today I’m just living my life good and to the fullest. After school went home just in a great mood I don’t know why but I liked it” I rest until seven then got up got dress and went out to meet Danny at the music store so we can go to the concert. When I saw him he looked handsome but I said Danny you know we just friends right? And he was like yea I know I just wanted to take you out for a night of fun. We just pulled up to the place where they was haven the concert at I jumped out the car like a bunny rabbit. At the concert we was haven so much fun I really was going crazy when I saw Linking Park I was like them girl’s when they see that Trey Song dude fall out that’s how I was feeling like I was about to fall out when they was playing Figure. Zero nine and by myself to.

It was over in a flash because I was having so much fun then Danny took me to this one pizza place it was good got me a root bear. Now it was around twelve O” clock and it was time to go home so we went to his car and went on our way I was finally home. So I got in the house I tried so hard to make it to my room before Jade saw me but o got caught anyways she started to yell again. I started to amble to my room because my body was so tired from all the fun I had so when got to my room I just flopped on my bed and just closed my eyes. While I was sleeping I waked up and I thought I saw Angel in my room just looking at me so I popped up real fast and when I did nothing was there so I went down stairs to get something to drink and went back up stairs.

I really felt his present there I must be missing him real bad I told myself. Trying to get my mind off of Angel but I couldn’t It’s like he was in printed in my mind. Next day got up in a daze –like I was still in my dream but I couldn’t shake that dream. I went to school skipped first period ready to see Angel so when bell ranged to go to second period. I just sat there because Mrs. April was out so I couldn’t wait until this period is over, then it was finally was over so I got up and walked out ate lunch in the lunch room I was hoping that I saw Angel at lunch instead of waiting for Third period. But I didn’t see him or his friend’s Carly told me that they don’t be coming to school when it’s raining or a nice day outside.

So the rest of the day it was boring not seeing Angel after all so right when the bell rang I went outside I couldn’t believe that Jade was out there waiting for me. Hop in said Jade so I did while we were driving we started talking again. She said she got a surprise for me so we went out to dinner then we left and went home. When we got there “Jayla close your eyes! Jade told me to do so I did then while we was walking I kept asking what was going on Jade told me to be quite I was just like – like mom can’t just wait for nothing to happen to you. Finally I open my eyes and my heart just dropped on the ground like I saw someone dead on the floor.

It was my own car I got I turned around and gave Jade a hug I was like why and she told me” it was going to be your seventeenth birthday so you deserve it. I gave her a big hug and then took it for a test drive I had so much fun I didn’t know Impala’s are so much fun. The next day I took the car to school and while I was heading out I saw Danny walking and I stopped and asked him for a ride he was in shock when he saw my car Jayla, Jayla were did u get this? Asked Danny in a stun, happy look so he got in and we took off. I’ve had so much in my life but when I got this car it was so awesome and it really let off some of my stress, and anger from moving here but now all that have gone away when I got this car I’m truly happy for this gift. I knew the day will go better because today is Friday and my birthday I knew I was going to have fun on my birthday.

Got to school I was late for first period class “o look what we have here said Mr. Anderson would you like to take your seat Miss. Faith ? So I went to take my seat really didn’t care if people look at me today was a good day I wouldn’t let no one mess that up for me. Carly and Heaven ran up to me and said happy birthday Jayla! They shouted in my face. How did you know it was my birthday? Danny o thank you I told them so we started walking to second period. I walked in with a clam and okay feeling and when I did everybody jumped up and said happy birthday Jayla. Dang how many people Danny told really? Then he walked in he told me I’m sorry for telling everyone in our class it was your birthday I just thought you needed some good time at school today. Aw don’t worry about that I’m not mad thank you I told him then the rest of the class period it was so much fun ha – ha felt like I was myself – when I was a little kid then it was time for lunch me , Carly , Heaven , and Danny went to my car and started listing to some music.

We was enjoying ourselves having a good time then William walked up and I jump off my car and” he said happy birthday Jayla” I gave him a hug then I ask him to join us then he did and we started back up the little party we was having at my car. Well happy birthday Jayla” when I heard that I turned around and I thought I saw a ghost but it was really Angel. I jumped off the car and he gave me a hug he asked me what I’m gonna do today, told him I don’t know just invite my friends over tonight. What time should I come to your birthday party? I told him around seven, will do he said then we started smiling at each other than William walked in saying what’s going on here nothing I just invited Angel to my party at my house tonight. I’m coming to William said” while I went to go get some paper to put my address on their William and Angel started talking turned my head to see what’s going on Angel was just standing there while William was talking he look like something was about to jump out of him and William was looking so different he has changed his eyes were turning dark hazel color and Angel his eyes were the same but his body tone looked like he gotten little bit bigger.

So I hurry back over there I gave both of them my address so they both walked off their eye colors were freaking me out so much but Angels was the same but his body changed a little bit. “O Jayla may I bring my friends to the party tonight?” said Angel and I was like sure so he went off and so did William, went back to the car and my friends was like what happen there, I said nothing happen so they ask who that guy you keep talking to? I said who William. No that’s other dude with the spiky hair o I said that’s Angel he is my friend I told them, after that it was over and then I left school to get ready for my party. Got home and took a shower then went to the store with Holly and she show me how to get ready for party we brought, snacks, drinks, food, and we rented a DJ for my party. After we got all the stuff we went to the mall so I can get something to look good and Holly got me these cute cloths so we got them then she went to get her some cloths to finally she got some and we left.

I was thinking to myself wow I’m really having this party and people might come and have a good time I was also thinking about Angel and William I hope they don’t get into it with each other. But I was really thinking about Angel I hope he comes tonight and have a good time but if he don’t I got William so we got in the house and started getting ready for the party. Jade, Holly, and Mariah helped me set up for the party we did inside and outside. It started to get around seven and everybody was here Danny, Heaven, and Carly came little bit late but they was here so we started dancing and having a good time then around eight William came he brought me a gift and he said how was the party and I said it was good then me and him went outback and the party was back there to so we went out there to sit down and talk. I’m having fun then I saw Angel walking in my house so I ran up to him and said u finally made it then I ask him if he want anything and he said no so then we went outside and we seat by William then it got quite again then he said it was a good party but he got to go so William left and Angel and I just sat there and started talking.

I looked up to see the stars I always do that when I’m talking outside. Angel said to me “Jayla tell me more about you because I want to know more about Jayla faith”. I didn’t tell him anything because you don’t want to tell me who you are and where you came from. Then we looked into each other eye again then Angel look like he was gonna be sick so he got up and said I’m sorry Jayla but I got to go. I’d like to know why every time we start talking him always got to leave so I was just sitting there then Holly and Danny came up and said how is your party going for you? I told them it was okay so after that I just hanged with my friends until the party was over.

Got up the next morning feeling every adventurous for some reason I don’t know why so I just cleaned the house from last night so I did that and then went to school. Today was gonna be a good day because today is Friday and the last day of school before spring break so I got there and I was late for second period so when I walked in and Mrs. April said nice of to join us Miss. Faith please take your seat so we can get started with our lesson. While she was teaching this random guy came up to me and said “hi I’m Josh and I am the person who know his way around school I can show parts of the school you never seen. Told him okay then got up right when the bell ranged then went to lunch, got my food and seat down at this table then Danny, Heaven, Carly, and Josh came up and sat with me. Jayla! Screamed Carly that was an awesome party yesterday night it was so fun I didn’t go to sleep until four in the morning thanks for inviting us to it.

While we was eating I looked to my side and I saw Angel friends and I asked my friends who where they. Carly said those are the Callaways and they been here when that Angel dude started here. Heaven told me do you see that tall one with the dark black hair that look like he wets his hair everyday and his eyes where like fire but not really its like a light brown color that's Alex and that girl right next to him with the long black hair with the red highlights and with them dark brown eyes with blue contacts but she don't got them in that’s Safari and the other girl with the black hair that stop at her neck that’s Cassandra she always in a low state happy mood then the last one walking with her he look like he was about to hurt someone or is in pain he got black somewhat smooth hair like and with light blue green eyes his name is Lucian. Then Angel walked in looking like he just got done running or something cause his body was looking hot so he walked pass me smiling like he saw something funny like you – see on a cartoon show. Carly told me that the word around school is that this police officer name Draven Callaway took Angel and his friends in house the night of the party there like his kids now I think.

I was thinking to myself why he didn’t tell me this but I really didn’t care it wasn’t none of my business so I kept eating then I had to turn around and stare at him he looked at me with a complacent look. So after lunch went to third period while on my way Jayla wait – Danny Shouted can I ask you something? I said sure so we started talking.

“So what you gonna do tonight Jay?

Nothing why, because I want to take you to this great food place that sells good burgers. I really didn’t know how to tell him that I really don’t want to go.

“Danny look you is cool friend but I don’t want to go sorry”

It’s cool. Danny said we can do other time right? That would be great I would like that a lot thank you Danny.

I felt really bad for turning down Danny’s date but he will be okay I told him I would go with him one day. So when I got to third period he was sitting there Angel was and I sat right next to him, we had a project to do so Mr. Author gave us some old looking stuff it was so disgusting Angel told me you aren’t getting sick is you with a grin on his face. I nod my head and said no I’m not so we started working while we was working he said why you such a mystery to me Jayla. Well why are you? I told Angel then he didn’t say anything after that, I got up and went to go get the things we post to get right before we start, sat back down and started working while I was working I felt like Angel was staring I turned and looked at him and he was he had that scary look but trying to read me look to. What you looking at I said to Angel he said sorry but I just wanted to feel what you was feeling so the rest of the class it was weird but kind of fun to being with Angel like always he gets up right when the bell ranged.

School was finally over so I went to my car listing to my music then I turned around Angel was just standing there with that smile on his face at first I thought he was looking at Alex but he was looking at me. Took my headphones off and went into my car I drove off then right after I left school. A minute after I left I was listing to my music blasting it then out of no were a truck hit me from the side, while I was in the car I was hurt mostly at my head, It was bleeding then while my eyes were closing I swear I thought I saw Angel running down to me real fast like he had super speed. I got pulled out the car my body wasn’t really hurt just got a cut on my head. When I got out I open my eyes then I saw Angel and like everybody from my school was there, Angel was looking at me like he did something wrong so while everybody was getting close he got up and ran off.

His friends were in the car behind everyone they had a worry and shock look to their faces so they took off and I got up slowly and went to the hospital. Jade rushed over there she walked in my room looking very aggravated. Who did this to you! Jayla who! Clam down I told her I was just listing to some music and I didn’t see that truck. The doctor came in and said Jayla you got to tell the police what happen to you so this one police officer came in and walked towards me.

“Hi Jayla my name is Draven and I’m the officer on this case”

You Angel farther right?

Yea I am, he told me, I’d like to know more what happen to you Miss. Faith can I ask you some questions.

Right before he started talking to me he just looked like the others he had hazel eyes but darker and his skin was a little peal and he had short black hair.

“Well Jayla what happen?

I was driving listing to music then truck hit me

O I saw your son Angel he saved me.

Really what did he do? He saved me, he ran over to me real fast like he was – superman. I looked at his face he had a distraught look to him. After I got held I walked out into the waiting area while Jade go sign the paper’s when I got there I saw Draven, Angel, and Alex they was talking .

Right before they left I walked over to Angel and I asked him what that was when I got into the car mishap. He tries to play it off, Jayla what is you talking about? You know what I’m talking about how you ran from the parking lot to where I got hit at. I was driving behind you when it happen no you didn’t! said Angel Stop lying to me Angel. You must of hit your head real bad because... then I cut him off I told him I’m not seeing things I saw you and he told me no one will trust you cause you got into a wreck people we say you just saying stuff. So he got mad and walked off, Jade grab me by the arm and said lets go you need to rest Jayla.

Took forever to get home but I finally got home and went straight to my room. I didn’t take any time to get to the stairs.

Can I ask you something Jay? Jade said.

Sure what is it, “why you been acting weird is there’s something you want to tell me

No! I replied in a harsh way. Well sorry I just wanted to help! Screamed back Jade so I ran up the stairs then slammed my door and just lay in my bed. Why bad things always happen to me? I said to my mom when she called, Aw my poor baby just hang in there I bet things gonna get better trust me o Jayla I met a guy name Ben and he is so cute and… I interrupted my mom I said I’m sorry but I got a headache and I need some sleep so bye love u, love u to Jayla bye.

© Copyright 2011 the most coolest story's (xwearwolfxx101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1787450-MIST-OF-THE-NIGHT