*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1797808-Training-Log-1
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Biographical · #1797808
My earliest training log for weight training and cardio
(1) Monday, June 27, 2011

I did 55 pushups today. Three sets of 15, and one set of 10.

(2) Thursday, June 30, 2011

I did 51 push-ups today. I did four sets: the first set was 20 pushups, the
second set was 14 pushups, the third set was 7 pushups, and the fourth set was
10 pushups.

I also ate chicken breast and brown rice for lunch.

(3) Monday, July 4, 2011

I did 52 pushups today. One set of 25, two sets of 10, and one set of 7.

(4) Monday, July 11, 2011

I rode the exercise bike and worked my chest.

(5) Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I rode an exercise bike and worked my back.

(6) Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shoulders.

(7) Thursday, July 14, 2011

Arms.

(8) Sunday, July 17, 2011

I took Friday and Saturday off. Today (Sunday) I went to the gym and walked on
the elliptical machine for ten minutes for a distance of half a mile, then I Rode
the exercise bike for 20 minutes.

I did a chest routine on the incline bench press. I had a 45 pound Olympic bar
with 40 pounds of weight on it. Eventually, I stripped it down to 20 pounds, and
then I just lifted the bar by itself. I also did dumbbell flyes with two 20
pound dumbbells.

(9) Between July 17 and July 24, I went to the gym several times, but I didn't record it so I don't know how many times I worked out.

(10) Sunday, July 24, 2011

I worked my arms today, I worked the triceps machine and the biceps machine.

(11) Monday, July 25, 2011

I worked legs today doing squats with 95 pounds, I used my weight belt.

(12) Thursday, July 28, 2011

I did bench press with 95 pounds and 65 pounds, and I did dumbbell flyes with 20 pound dumbbells.

(13) Friday, July 29, 2011

I worked my back today, I did seated cable rows and lat pulldowns, and I did shoulder shrugs. I went swimming in the pool afterwards.

(14) Saturday, July 30, 2011

I did dumbbell lateral raises to work my medial deltoids. I did about ten sets with 15 pound dumbbells. I did them in the garage, and I drank a protein shake after my workout.

(15) Monday, August 8, 2011

I went to the gym and got on the elliptical machine for 4 minutes, then I did incline bench press with 135 pounds, but it was too heavy for me, so I took off the 45s and put two 25s on. I also did incline dumbbell flyes with 25 pound dumbbells.

(16) Sunday, January 15, 2012

I know it's been five months since I went to the gym, but yesterday I went and got on an exercise bike and rode for 35 minutes. I'm trying to lose weight and build muscle.

My school schedule allows me to go to the gym at least four times a week, because I have school Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It costs me 35 cents to ride the Norwalk transit each way to the gym with my bus pass, so that really works out well for me.

Because of Martin Luther King day on Monday, I have a five day weekend, so I plan on going to the gym today (Sunday) and Monday.

(17) Monday, January 16, 2012

I went to the gym yesterday and rode the exercise bike for 40 minutes.

Today, I went to the gym and got on an exercise bike and set it to level 7, which was pretty intense. I rode for 20 minutes, then I got off and relaxed for a few minutes. I then got on the treadmill for five minutes, but I accidentally hit the stop button with my hand, so I got on a different treadmill for another ten minutes.

(18) Friday, January 27, 2012

I went to the gym and set the exercise bike to level 4, and because the resistance was lower than last time, I was able to ride for a longer period of time. I rode for 45 minutes. After getting off the bike and eating my lunch, I got on the treadmill for 12 minutes. I jogged/walked for half a mile.

(19) Thursday, February 16, 2012

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've been to the gym, I need to stop using school as an excuse not to go. Yesterday I received $40 in the mail from my dad as a late birthday present, so this morning after I went to the lab to get my blood drawn, I walked to the mall and bought a 12-pack of Wheyshot at Vitamin World. I paid $32.61, but I got a coupon that is good from February 27, through March 26, and I can buy one and get one free. I also got a lifetime membership card for making a purchase over $30, and they have locations all over California. Thinking about taking a Wheyshot and wondering what it tasted like inspired me to go to the gym today.

I got on the exercise bike set to level 5 and rode it for 20 minutes, then I got under a bench press and did a couple of sets. I spotted a pair of 20-pound dumb-bells and did dumb-bell flyes, and also some dumb-bell presses. When I was done working my chest, I used the triceps pull-down machine, then I went and drank my Wheyshot. It tasted like medicine.

(20) Thursday, February 23, 2012

I went to the gym and did 35 minutes of cardio on the stationary exercise bike, then I used the lat pull-down machine and did some biceps curls with 20-pound dumbbells. I drank a Wheyshot after my workout, and got back on the exercise bike for another 10 minutes. Last time I made a mistake when I said I needed to spend $30 to get the membership card from Vitamin World, it was $25 minimum that I was required to spend. I spent over that, that's why I had $30 on my mind.

(21) Saturday, March 3, 2012

I went to the gym today and rode the stationary bike for 20 minutes, then I went and did dumbbell presses and dumbbell flyes. I also got a 30 pound barbell and did skullcrushers, then I got a 40 pound barbell and did skullcrushers. When I was done lifting, I drank a green apple Wheyshot, then I got on the stationary bike for another five minutes to cool down.

(22) Sunday, March 4, 2012

I went to the gym and rode the exercise bike for 30 minutes, then I did lat pull-downs. I got a 40 pound barbell and did preacher curls, then I got two 20 pound dumbbells and did standing alternate dumbbell curls. I also did some more preacher curls with the barbell, but I did more sets of the dumbbell curls. When I was done, I drank a Wheyshot and got back on my favorite exercise bike and rode for 15 minutes.

(23) Thursday, March 8, 2012

I rode the stationary bike for 20 minutes, then I used the leg press machine to work my quads. I also used the hamstring machine. I drank a green apple flavored Wheyshot, showered, and went home. This workout was really intense, I kind of felt dizzy afterwards.

(24) Thursday, March 29, 2012

This is the first time I've been to a gym in 3 weeks, time flies. I went to Costco on Friday and bought a 2-year membership to 24-Hour Fitness for $349.99. I took the coupon to the 24-Hour Fitness in Santa Fe Springs and joined there, but I didn't stay and exercise because I had some mad shopping to do that day. I took the Norwalk Transit Route 8, and it took me almost all the way to the gym. I brought a pen and a workout journal with me to keep track of my workouts, I want to do that from now on so I can enter my workouts at Fitocracy.

This gym is different from L.A. Fitness, you punch in your ten digit phone number into a keypad, then it scans the fingerprint on your index finger. It's convenient, because you don't need to fumble for your keychain to scan, like you do at L.A. Fitness. On to the workout:

For my first workout, all the bench presses were occupied, and I wanted to work my chest and triceps, so I went to the triceps pulley pushdowns machine and set it to 100 pounds and did a set of 20, a set of 15, a set of 10, and a set of 5. I also did two sets at 115 pounds, a set of 10 and a second set of 10. I also set it to 85 pounds and did two sets of 10, and two sets of 8. When I was done, I went to an exercise bike and rode for 30 minutes,

I saw that two incline bench presses were available, so I got 95 pounds and did a set of 10, a set of 8, and a set of 6. I grabbed two dumbbells that weighed 22.5 pounds and did dumbbell flyes. I did a set of 13, a set of 12, and three sets of 10. I had a pretty decent workout today, and I love the new gym I go to now! I'm still a member at L.A. Fitness, though. I'm on Spring Break now, so when April starts, I plan on going to the 24-Hour Fitness in Westminster to see how I like it there, because I can ride there for free with my disabled bus pass. I re-charged it today, but I can't use it yet because it is for the month of April.

(25) Friday, March 30, 2012

I went to 24-Hour Fitness today and worked my biceps. I did 5 sets of seated incline dumbbell curls with 17.5 pound dumbbells, 15 reps for the first set, 15 reps for the second set, 20 reps for the third set, 14 reps for the fourth set, and 15 reps for the fifth set. Then I did 3 sets with 22.5 pound dumbbells, I did 15 reps, 15 reps, and 10 reps. I also did 3 sets of barbell curls with 45 pounds, I did 15 reps, 10 reps, and 8 reps. I also did 20 minutes of cardio on an exercise bike.

(26) Thursday, April 5, 2012

I got on an incline bench and did 6 sets of dumbbell flyes with 22.5 pound dumbbells. I did a set of 30, two sets of 20, two sets of 15, and one set of 12. I got on the incline bench press with 95 pounds and did one set of 5 reps, then I put 65 pounds on and did 4 sets. I did 12 reps, and 3 sets of 10 reps. I went to the triceps pushdown machine and did 6 reps with 70 pounds, then I did 12 reps with 55 pounds.

When I was done, I drank my Wheyshot and got on the stationary bike for 20 minutes.

(27)Thursday, April 12, 2012

I did 9 sets of seated incline dumbbell curls, with 22.5 pound dumbbells, I did a set of 15, a set of 13,, and two sets of 12. With 17.5 pound dumbbells, I did a set of 12, and three sets of ten. I moved onto barbell curls with 45 pounds, and I did a set of 12, and three sets of 10. I drank a Wheyshot and got on the stationary bicycle for 25 minutes.

(28) Thursday, April 19, 2012

I got on the stationary exercise bike at the gym and rode for 20 minutes. I did four sets of seated incline dumbbell flyes, one set of 50, one set of 30, and two sets of 25. I did incline barbell bench press next, one set of 7 with 95 pounds, and then I put 65 pounds on and did a set of 15, a set of 11, a set of 8, a set of 10, and another set of 8. Next I got on the chest press machine and did 3 sets with 40 pounds, one set of 15, a set of 12, and a set of 10.

(29) Monday, May 28, 2012

I did standing barbell biceps curls, 5 sets of 15 reps with 45 pounds, then two sets of 8 reps and one set of 6 reps with 55 pounds.

(30) Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I did seated dumbbell curls with a 30 pound dumbbell, 4 sets of 10 reps, then one set of 12 reps.

(31) Friday, June 8, 2012

I did incline barbell bench press with 95 pounds, I did one set of 12 reps, one set of 10 reps, and one set of 7 reps. I moved down to 65 pounds, and I did 12 reps, 8 reps, and 8 reps.

I did seated dumbbell incline flyes with 25 pounds, I did a set of 8 reps and a set of 6 reps. I moved down to 20 pounds, and did 3 sets of 8 reps.

(32) Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I did seated dumbbell curls with a 30 pound dumbbell, and with my right arm I did 2 sets of 15 reps, and 4 sets of 12 reps. With my left arm, which is weaker, I did 6 sets, one set of 15 reps, one set of 14 reps, and four sets of 12 reps.

(33) Thursday, June 14, 2012

I did 10 sets of bench press, with 65 pounds I did a set of 15 reps, two sets of 12, and two sets of 10. I went up to 75 pounds, and did 3 sets of 15 reps, and one set of 9 reps. I did incline dumbbell flyes with 22.5 pounds, I did a set of 12, two sets of 10 reps, one set of 13 reps, and one set of 8 reps.

(34) Monday, June 18, 2012

I did alternating dumbbell curls with 30 pounds, two sets of 10 and 8 reps. I moved down to 25 pounds, and did a set of 10 reps, a set of 8 reps, and a set of 6 reps. I moved on to barbell curls, and did one set of 15 reps with 40 pounds. I moved up to 50 pounds and did 4 sets of 10 reps. When I was finished, I rode a stationary bike for 20 minutes.

The next day, I realized I wasn't that sore, so I think I need to do at least 15 sets next time instead of 10.

(35) Monday, June 25, 2012

I did 10 sets of incline barbell bench press today; with 65 pounds, I did 7 sets, the first set was 20 reps, and the next six sets were 10 reps each. I then did 3 sets with 75 pounds, a set of 20, a set of 15, and a set of 9.

I did dumbbell flyes with 25 pound dumbbells. I did a set of 12, 3 sets of 10, and a set of 13.

I moved on to barbell skullcrushers, with 60 pounds I did a set of 8 reps, with 50 pounds I did a set of 10 reps and a set of 6 reps. With 40 pounds I did a set of 12 reps and a set of 10 reps. I moved on to dumbbell skullcrushers, and with 22.5 pound dumbells, I did a set of 15 reps, and with 17.5 pound dumbbells, I did a set of 12 reps.

I moved on to triceps press machine, and with 40 pounds, I did two sets of 15 reps, and one set of 12 reps.

My total workout today was 25 sets.

(36) Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Starting today, I'm going to enter my workouts the way I enter them in my workout log that I take with me to the gym, so it's easier to read. Today I worked back and biceps.

Lat pulldown machine

80x20

100x12x12x10x10x10x10

Barbell biceps curls

60x8

50x12x12x10x10x10x10x10x10x10

When I was done lifting, I rode a stationary bike for 23 minutes. I did a total of 17 sets today.

(37) Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today was leg day, and I did 8 sets of squats.

65x8

85x20x20x20x15

95x15x20x15

(38) Friday, June 29, 2012

Today was chest/triceps day

Barbell Bench Press

75x20x15x15x15x10x10x10x10x8

65x12x12x12x10

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

22.5x15x15x15x12x12

Triceps Press

40x20x12x15x15

50x15x12x12x8

I did a total of 25 sets today

(39) Sunday, July 1, 2012

Today was back and biceps day

Lat Pulldown Machine

80x20x12

100x15x15x12x12x10x8

Barbell Curl

40x15

50x10x10x10x10

Dumbbell Curl

25x10x10

I did a total of 15 sets today

(40)Thursday, July 5, 2012

Today was chest/triceps day, I did 30 total sets today.

Incline Barbell Bench Press

95x12x12x12x9

80x12x10x8x10x10x10x9x10x10x10x8

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

25x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x10x10x10

Triceps Pushdown Machine

50x15

60x10x10x10x10

(41) Friday, July 6, 2012

Today was back/biceps day. I did a total of 15 sets today.

Low Row Machine

120x12x12x10x10

Lat Pulldown Machine

100x12x12x12x10x10x10

Barbell Curls

50x12x12x12x12x10

(42) Monday, July 9, 2012

Today was chest/triceps day, I did 25 total sets

Incline Bench Press

95x12x8

115x8

1058x8

80x12x12x10x10x10x8

85x10x10x10x8

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

25x15

30x12x12x10x10

Triceps Pushdown Machine

60x15x10x10

70x10x8

(43) Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Today was back/biceps day. I completed 20 total sets

Dumbbell Rows

60x10

50x10x10x10x10

Lat Pulldown Machine

100x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x10x10x10

Barbell Biceps Curls

60x12x10x10

50x10x10

I rode the stationary bike for 25 minutes.

(44) Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today was leg day, I did a total of 5 sets.

Plate-Loaded Squat Press

270x40x50x50x50x50

I rode a stationary bike for 20 minutes.

(45) Friday, July 13, 2012

Today I worked chest and triceps, and I finished with shoulders. I did 40 total sets today.

Flat Barbell Bench Press

95x15x11x9x10x8

115x10x8

105x10x8x7

85x11x10x10x9x7

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

30x15x12x12x12x10x10x10x10x8x9

Incline Skullcrushers

60x10x10x9x7x10

Triceps Pushdown Machine Rope Extension

50x15x15x15x12x10

Shoulder Dumbbell Laterals

12.5x15x15xx12x10x10

I also rode a stationary bike for 25 minutes.

(46) Saturday, July 14, 2012

Today was back/biceps day. I did 25 total sets today.

Lat Pulldown Machine

100x15x12x12x12x12x12

110x12x12x10

120x12x10x10x10x10x10

Barbell Biceps Curls

50x12x12x12x12x12x10x10x10x10x10

I also rode the exercise bike for 20 minutes.

(47) Sunday, July 15, 2012

Today was leg day, I did 10 total sets.

Barbell Squats

95x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

I also rode a stationary bike for 25 minutes.

(48) Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tonight was chest/triceps day, I did 35 total sets.

Incline Barbell Bench Press

95x12x8x8x8x8x8

115x9x7

105x8x7

85x12x10x9x10x8

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

30x12x12x10x12x12x12x12x10x10x10

Triceps Pushdown Machine

50x15x12

60x15x12x12x12x12x10x10x12

I also rode a stationary bike for 25 minutes.

(49) Thursday, July 19, 2012

I rode the stationary bike at the gym for an hour, that's the first time I've ever ridden it for that long.


(50) Friday, July 20, 2012

I rode the stationary bike at the gym for an hour. I'm going to ride the stationary bike only for 7 days starting yesterday, then when I resume weight training, I will work to build strength rather than mass. When I get back into weight training, I will weight train every other day, but I will ride the stationary bike every day.

(51) Monday, July 23, 2012

I rode a stationary bike for 60 minutes.

(52) Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I rode a stationary bike for 60 minutes.

(53) Thursday, July 26, 2012

Today was back/biceps day. I did 10 total sets today. I'm trying to get in the swing of things for the Fall semester, because I will be taking circuit weight training on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I want to get in the habit of working chest and triceps on Tuesdays, back and biceps on Thursdays, and legs and shoulders on Saturdays.

Lat Pull-Down Machine

100x15

120x12x12x12x10

Barbell Biceps Curls

65x8x8x7

60x8x8

I did 30 minutes on a stationary bike, then I walked for ten minutes on a treadmill, then I got on the stationary bike for another 30 minutes.

(54) Friday, July 27, 2012

I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes, then I got on the treadmill and walked for 15 minutes.

(55) Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today was Leg/Shoulders day. I did a total of 16 sets today.

Barbell Squat

95x12x12

105x12x12

115x12x12

Military Press

65x10x12x6

55x8x8

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Lateral Raise

15x12x12x12x12x10

I also rode a stationary bike for 20 minutes.

(56) Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Today was chest/triceps day. I did a total of 18 sets today.

Incline Bench Press

95x12x12x9

85x10x8x8

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

25x12

30x12x12x12x12x10

Triceps Pushdown Machine

60x12x12x12x12x10

70x12

I rode a stationary bike for 30 minutes

(57) Thursday, August 2, 2012

Today was Back/Biceps day. I did a total of 13 sets tonight. I went to the gym a little after 9 pm, and didn't get home until just after 11 pm.

Lat-Pulldown Machine

100x12x12

120x12x12x12x12

110x12x12

Barbell Curls

50x12

60x10x10x10x8

I rode a stationary bike for 20 minutes.

(58) Friday, August 10, 2012

I rode a stationary bike for 20 minutes.

(59) Saturday, August 11, 2012

I rode a stationary bike for 17 minutes.

(60) Monday, August 13, 2012

I rode a stationary bike for 20 minutes.

(61) Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chest/Triceps day, I did a total of 17 sets today.

Incline Bench Press

95x12x10x8

105x10x8

80x12x10

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

32.5x12x12x12x12x10

Triceps Pushdown Machine

50x12

60x12x12x12x12

I rode a stationary bike for 23 minutes.

(62) Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Today I worked chest and triceps. I did 16 total sets today.

Incline Bench Press

95x15x10x10

115x8x6

105x 10x8

Triceps Extensions

55x8x12x10x10

45x12x12

Triceps Pushdown Machine

55x15

65x12x10

(63) Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Today was shoulder day, I completed a total of 17 sets.

Standing Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises

15x15x15x12x12x12x15x15x12

Military Seated Dumbbell Press

35x7x5

20x12x15x13x11x15x14

25x12

(64) Thursday, August 30, 2012

Today was Back/Biceps day. I did a total of 33 sets today.

Bent Over Barbell Rows

135x8

105x15x12x12x7

75x15

115x12x12x15x12x15x12

Lat Pulldown Machine

70x12x15

80x15x12x15x12x12x12

Barbell Curls

65x10x10x8

55x12x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x8x8

(65) Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today was Chest/Triceps day. I did 20 total sets today.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

35x15x15

40x12x12x12x12x12x10x10x8

Incline Barbell Bench Press

95x10x9

75x12

85x12x10x10x12x10x9x9

(66) Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Today was shoulder day, I did 25 total sets today.

Dumbbell Side Laterals

15x15x15x15x12x12x12x10x10x12x12

Dumbbell Alternate Front Raises

15x10x8x10x9x8

Seated Dumbbell Military Press

30x8

25x12x10x12x10

Standing Barbell Upright Rows

45x12

65x12x10x10x8

(67) Thursday, September 6, 2012

Today was Leg, Back & Biceps day. I did 40 total sets today! I scored 1,317 on Fitocracy for today's workout, that is the highest score I've ever gotten for a workout!

Barbell Squats

95x12x12

115x12x12

125x12x12x12x12x12x12

Bent Over Barbell Rows

75x12

85x12x12x12x12

Lat Pull-Down Machine

80x12x12x12x12x12x12x10

70x12x12x12

Barbell Curls

65x12x12x10x8x8

55x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

(68) Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Today was Chest/Triceps day. I completed 25 total sets, and I moved up to 45 pound dumbbells with incline dumbbell flyes today.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

25x12

40x12x12x10x12x12x10

45x12x12x10

Incline Barbell Bench Press

95x12x10x10x8x8

105x9x8x8

85x12x10x11x10x9x8x8

(69) Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today was shoulders day, I did 30 total sets today.

Dumbbell Side Laterals

15x15x15x15x15x15x15x12x12x15x10x12x10

Standing Barbell Press

55x15x12x10

45x12x10

Barbell Press Behind The Neck

45x10x10x10x10x10

Barbell Upright Rows

55x15x15x12x10x10x10x10x10

(70) Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today was Legs/Back/Biceps day, I did a total of 40 sets today. I scored 1,573 points for today's workout on Fitocracy! That's a new record!

Barbell Squats

115x12x12

125x12x12

135x12x12

145x12x12

155x12x12x12x12

Bent Over Barbell Rows

95x15x15x15x15x15

Barbell Curls

55x15x15x12x15x15x12x12x12x12x12

65x8x7x8

Lat Pulldown Machine

80x12x12x10x10x10

70x12x12x12x12x12

(71) Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Today was Chest/Triceps day. I did 25 total sets today.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

40x15x15x12x12x12x12x12x12

45x10x6

Incline Bench Press

95x12x8

105x8x7

85x12x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x8x8x10

(72) Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today was Shoulders/Biceps day. I did 25 total sets today.

Dumbbell Side Laterals

15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

Press Behind The Neck

45x15x15

Rear Delt Machine

70x8

50x12x12

Barbell Curls

65x12x10

55x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

(73) Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today was Chest/Triceps day, I did 13 total sets. My lower back was sore, that's why I did fewer sets than normal. After my workout, my back felt a lot better.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

40x15x15x15x12x12

Incline Barbell Bench Press

95x9x10x8x10x10x10x8x8

(74) Thursday, September 27, 2012

I rode a stationary bike at the Cerritos college gym for 44 minutes, and for a
distance of ten miles.

(75) Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today was Chest/Triceps day. I did 15 total sets today.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

40x20x15x12x12x12

Incline Bench Press

95x12x10x10x10x10

Triceps Pushdown Machine

75x25

95x20

115x15x15x15

(76) Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Today was chest day, I did 10 total sets.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

40x15x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

(77) Thursday, October 11, 2012

Barbell Biceps Curls

55x12x12x12x12x12x12

Stationary Bike 25 minutes

(78) Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I rode the exercise bike for 25 minutes.

(79) Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Today was chest day, I did 10 total sets.

Incline Barbell Bench Press

95x12x10x10x10x10x10x10

115x8x8x7

(80) Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today I rode 30 minutes on an exercise bike.

(81) Thursday, November 8, 2012

Today was chest day, I did 10 total sets.

75x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

I also rode an exercise bike for 20 minutes.

(82) Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I rode an exercise bike for 20 minutes, and I did 7 total sets of incline bench press.

75x15x15

95x12x12x10x10x8

(83) Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I worked chest and triceps today.

Incline Barbell Bench Press

115x12x12x8x8x8x8x5

Triceps Pushdown Machine

100x20

110x20x15x12

(84) Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Today was chest day, I did 20 total sets.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

35x20x15x15

40x15x12x12x12x12x12x12

Incline Barbell Bench Press

115x5

95x10x10x12x12x10x12x8x8x7

I rode a stationary bike for 10 minutes.

(85) Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Today was shoulders day. I did 15 total sets.

Dumbbell Side Laterals

20x15x12x12x12x12

15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

(86) Thursday, November 29, 2012

Today was legs, back, and biceps day. I did 18 total sets.

Barbell Squats

95x12x12

115x12x12

125x12x12

Lat Pulldown Machine

80x15x12x10

Barbell Curls

55x12x12x12x12x12x12

(87) Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I worked chest and triceps today. I completed 25 total sets.

Barbell Bench Press

115x12x12x10x9x8

Incline Barbell Bench Press

105x8

95x10x8x8x6

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

35x15

40x12x12x12

45x10x10x12x12x10x10

Triceps Pushdown Machine (V-bar Attachment)

80x20

100x20x15x15x15

(88) Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Today was shoulder day, I did 15 total sets.

Dumbbell Side Laterals

15x20x20x15x15x15x15x15x15x12x12x20x15x15x15x12

I also rode the stationary bike for 4 minutes.

(89) Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today was legs, back, and biceps day. I did 30 total sets today!

Barbell Squats

115x12x12x12

125x12x12x12

135x12x12

145x12x12

155x12x12

Bent Over Barbell Rows

85x12x15x15x15x15

Barbell Curls

55x15x15x15

65x10x10x10x10x10

Lat Pulldown Machine

80x12x12x12x8x10

(90) Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today was chest/triceps day. I did 30 total sets, and I scored 1,181 points for my workout today on Fitocracy. Coach Caines said my incline dumbbell flyes looked more like dumbbell presses, so I switched to flat dumbbell flyes.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

40x12x12

Dumbbell Flyes

40x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

Barbell Bench Press

115x8x8

105x10x10x10

95x10x10x10x12x10

Incline Barbell Bench Press

85x12x10x10x8x8

Triceps Pushdowns

80x12

100x12x12x12x12

(91) Thursday, December 13, 2012

Today was leg/biceps day, I did 20 total sets today.

Barbell Squats

135x12x12x12

155x12x12x12

165x12x12x12

175x12x12x12

185x12x12x12

Barbell Biceps Curl

65x12

75x8x10x10x5

I also rode the stationary bike for 5 minutes.

(92) Sunday, December 16, 2012

I rode a stationary bike at the gym for an hour today.

(93) Friday, December 21, 2012

Today was chest/shoulders day, I did 27 total sets.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

40x15x15x15x12x12x12x10

Barbell Bench Press

125x9x6x8x7x5x7x6x5x7x5

Dumbbell Side Laterals

15x15x15x12x12x12

Bent Over Rear Delt Raises

15x10x10x10x10x10

(94) Saturday, December 22, 2012

Today was back/biceps day. I did 17 sets all together.

Lat Pulldown Machine

100x12x12

115x12x12x12x12x12

T-Bar Row

160x10

90x10x10x12x12

Barbell Biceps Curls

70x10x8x10x8x10

(95) Sunday, December 23, 2012

Today was leg day, I did 12 total sets today.

Barbell Squats

135x12x12

155x12x12

165x12x12

175x12x12

185x12x12

195x12x12

(96) Monday, December 24, 2012

I rode a stationary bike at the gym for 25 minutes today.

(97) Friday, December 28, 2012

Today was chest and shoulder day. I did 25 total sets today.

Bench Press

125x12x10x10x10x8x7

115x10x10x8x7

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

40x12x12x12x12x12

30x12x12x12x12x12

Dumbbell Side Laterals

15x12x12x12x12x12

(98) Saturday, December 29, 2012

Today was back & biceps day, I did 27 total sets today. I scored 716 points on Fitocracy.

Lat Pulldown Machine

115x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

T-Bar Row

90x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

Barbell Curls

75x12x10x6

65x10x10x8x8

(99) Sunday, December 30, 2012

Today was leg day. I moved up ten pounds in my squats, from 195 to 205 pounds. I did 12 total sets today. I scored 1,298 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Barbell Squats

155x12x12

165x12x12

175x12x12

185x12x12

195x12x12

205x12x12

(100) Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I did ten total sets today, and I scored 829 points for my workout on Fitocracy.

Barbell Squats

135x12x12

185x12x12

155x12x12

Incline Barbell Bench Press

115x12x10x7

95x12

(101) Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I did a full-body workout today, I did 23 sets total, and I scored 1,249 points on Fitocracy for today's workout.

Squats

135x12x12

185x12x12

175x12x12

165x12x12

Bench Press

85x25x25x20

Lat Pulldowns

80x15x15x15

Barbell Curls

45x15x15x12

Dumbbell Side laterals

20x12

15x15x12

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

15x12x12x12

(102) Friday, January 25, 2013

Today I did a full-body workout, I completed 26 sets in total, and I scored 1,322 points on Fitocracy for today's workout!

Squats

135x12x12

165x12x12

175x12x12

185x12x12

Bench Press

85x25x25x20

Lat Pulldowns

80x20x15x15

Barbell Curls

45x15x15x15x15

Dumbbell Side Laterals

15x15x15x15x15

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

15x12x12x12x12

(103) Monday, January 28, 2013

I did a full-body workout today, I did 27 sets total, and I scored 1,440 points for my workout today on Fitocracy.

Squats

155x15x15

165x15x15

175x15x15

185x15x15

Bench Press

85x25x25x25x20

Barbell Curl

45x15x15x15x15

Lat Pulldown Machine

80x20x20x15

Bent-Over Rear Delt Cable Raise

20x12x12

30x12x12

Dumbbell Side Laterals

15x12x12x12x12

(104) Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I did a full-body workout today, and completed 27 sets total. I scored 1,438 points on Fitocracy for today's workout.

Squats

155x15x15
165x15x15
175x15x15
185x15x15

Barbell Bench Press

85x25x25x25x15

Lat Pulldown Machine

80x25x20x15

Barbell Curls

45x15x15x15

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

15x12x12x12x12

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

15x12x12x12x12x12

(105) Friday, February 1, 2013

I did a full-body workout today, and I completed 29 total sets. I also scored 1,328 points on Fitocracy.

Squats

155x15x15

165x12x12

175x12x12

Bench Press

85x25x25x20x15

Lat Pulldown Machine

80x25x15x15

Bent Over barbell Rows

45x20x15x20

Dumbbell Side Laterals

15x15x15x15x15x15

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

15x12x15x15x12x12

(106) Monday, February 4, 2013

Today I did a full-body workout, I completed 30 total sets, and I scored 1,348 points on Fitocracy.

Barbell Squats

155x15x15x15
165x15x15x15

Bench Press

85x25x25x25x15

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

40x12x12

Bent-Over Barbell Rows

85x15x15x15

Lat Pulldowns

80x25x15x15

Barbell Curls

45x15x15x15

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

15x15x15x15x15x15

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

15x12x12x12x12

(107) Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I did a full-body workout today, I completed a total of 30 sets, and I scored 1,377 points for my workout today on Fitocracy.

Barbell Squats

155x12x12x12
165x12x12x12

Bench Press

85x25x25x20x20x15

Bent Over Barbell Rows

75x15x15x15x15x15

Barbell Curls

55x15x15x15x15x15

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

15x15x15x15x15x15

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

15x12x12x12x12

(108) Monday, February 11, 2013

I did a full-body workout today, I completed 30 total sets, and I scored 1,615 points on Fitocracy.

Barbell Squats

155x12x12x12
175x12x12x12
185x12x12x12

Bench Press

85x25x25x20x20x20

Triceps Pushdown

100x20x20x15

Lat Pulldown

80x20x15

Barbell Curls

55x12x12x12

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

15x15x15x15x15x15

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

15x12x12x12

(109) Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I did 20 total sets today, and I scored 1,373 points for today's workout on Fitocracy. Ironically, I have exactly 1,373 points to reach level 22 in Fitocracy!

Barbell Squats

175x12x12x12
185x12x12x12
195x12x12x12

Bench Press

85x25x25x25x15

Triceps Pushdowns

100x20x15x15x12

Barbell Curls

55x15x15x15

(110) Friday, February 15, 2013

I worked chest, lats and biceps today, and I rode a stationary cycle. I completed 13 sets.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

35x15x15x15x15x15

Lat Pulldown Machine

100x20x15x12

Barbell Curls

55x15x15x15x15x15

I rode a stationary cycle for two session of 30 minutes and 17.5 kilometers each, for a total of one hour and 35 kilometers.

(111) Monday, February 18, 2013

I worked my chest, biceps, and shoulders today. I completed 25 total sets, and I scored 1,198 points on Fitocracy, and I leveled up to level 22 today.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

35x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

Barbell Curls

55x15x15x15x15x15

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

17.5x12x12x12x12x12

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

17.5x12x12x12x12x12

Stationary Cycle

40 minutes/23 kilometers

(112) Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stationary Cycle

31:03 minutes/18 kilometers
481 points on Fitocracy

(113) Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I did 14 total sets today, and I scored 1,300 points for my workout on Fitocracy. I squatted more today than I've ever squatted before. My record was 205, I went up to 225.

Squats

185x12x12x12
205x12x12x12
225x12x12x12

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

30x15x15x15x15x15

Stationary Cycling

13:35 minutes/2.75 miles

(114) Friday, February 22, 2013

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

35x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x12x12x12x12

Dumbbell Curls

35x7
27.5x12x12x12x10x8

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

17.5x15x15x15x15

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

17.5x12x12x12x12x12

Stationary Cycle

40 minutes/23.2 kilometers

(115) Monday, February 25, 2013

I set two personal records today, and I broke my points record on Fitocracy with 2,040 points! I squatted 235 pounds today, ten pounds more than my previous record, and I benched 135 pounds, ten pounds more than my previous record. I completed 30 total sets today.

Squats

185x12x12x12
205x12x12x12
225x12x12
235x12x12

Bench Press

125x15
135x12x10x9x7

Lat Pulldown Machine

100x12x10

Barbell Curl

55x12x12x12x12

Triceps Extension

55x12x12x12x12

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

15x20x15x15x15x15

(116) Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I did 18 sets today, and I scored 1,827 points on Fitocracy. I also broke a record with squats, I lifted 245, which is ten pounds more than I've ever squatted before.

Squats

185x12x12
205x12x12
225x12x12
245x12x12

Bench Press

135x12x12x10x8x7x6x5x6x6x5

(117) Friday, March 1, 2013

I worked my arms today, I did 40 sets and scored 600 points on Fitocracy. I super-setted barbell curls with skullcrushers.

Barbell Curls

60x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

Skullcrushers

60x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

(118) Monday, March 4, 2013

I didn't feel good today, so I rode a stationary cycle for 30 minutes.

Stationary Cycle

6.09 miles/30 minutes

(119) Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I did ten total sets today, and I broke two personal records in bench press and squats. I scored 1,358 points for today's workout on Fitocracy.

Squats

205x12
225x12
275x8x8
245x12

Stationary Cycle

6.04miles/25 minutes

Bench Press

145x10x8x7x7x5

(120) Monday, March 11, 2013

I did 33 total sets today.

Squats

225x10x10x10x10x10

Bench Press

145x10x10x8x7x5x4
135x6x6x5x5

Lat Pulldown Machine

80x15
100x12x8

Barbell Curls

55x12x12x12x12x12

Skullcrushers

55x12x12x12x12x12

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

15x20x20x20x20x20

(121) Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I did 25 total sets today, and I earned 1,920 points on Fitocracy.

Squats

135x20
225x20x12x12x12
245x20x12

Dumbbell Bench Press

60x9

Barbell Bench Press

155x7x6x5x5
145x7x6x5x5

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

20x20x20x20x20x20

Barbell Curls

65x12x12x10x8x8

(122) Friday, March 15, 2013

I did 17 total sets today, I scored 834 points on Fitocracy and I leveled up to level 24 today. I went to 24 hour fitness and had a personal training session with a trainer named Jonathan. He taught me how to do a lot of rear delt exercises.

Face Pulls

25x12x12x12

Reverse Flyes

30x12x12x12

High Cable Row

7x12
10x12x12

Rear Cable Flye

7x12x12x12

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

15x25x20x20x20x20

Stationary Cycle

34:30 minutes/20 kilometers

(123) Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I've been sick since Saturday, so I didn't work out on Monday. The school gym closed earlier today, so I didn't get that much of a workout like I usually do.

Stationary Cycle

25:00 minutes/5.09 miles

Bench Press

155x4
135x8x10x8x8

(124) Monday, April 1, 2013

I did 13 total sets today, and I scored 1,156 points on Fitocracy.

Squats

225x8x12x12x12x12

Bench Press

135x10x10x10x8x8

Barbell Curls

65x12x12x12

(125) Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I did 10 sets today and scored 1,086 points on Fitocracy.

Squats

225x8x10x12x12x12

Incline Barbell Bench Press

135x8x8x8x6x5

(126) Monday, April 8, 2013

I did ten total sets and scored 1,074 points on Fitocracy.

Squats

225x8x8x8x8x8

Bench Press

135x12x12x12x10x8

(127) Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I scored 524 points on Fitocracy today.

Stationary Cycle

4.5 miles/20:55 minutes

Bench Press

135x10x10x10x8x8

Barbell Curls

55x12x15x15

(128) Friday, April 19, 2013

I did ten sets today, and I scored 1,150 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Squats

225x8x10x10x10x10

Incline Bench Press

135x10x8x8x8x6

Stationary Cycle

5:00 minutes/1.8 miles

(129) Monday, April 22, 2013

I did 15 total sets today, and I scored 1,811 points on Fitocracy!

Squats

225x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10

Bench Press

135x12x12x12x10x10

(130) Wednesday, April 24, 2013

They closed the school gym at 3:50 today, so I didn't get as much of a workout as I intended, but I scored 830 points on Fitocracy and leveled up to level 25.

Stationary Cycle

5.43 miles/25 minutes

Squats

225x10x10x10x12x12

(131) Monday, April 29, 2013

I did a total of 13 sets today, and I scored 1,157 points on Fitocracy for today's workout.

Stationary Cycle

30 minutes/6.33 miles

Squats

225x10x10x10x10x10

Incline Bench Press

135x10x10x6

Barbell Curls

65x12x12x12x12x12

(132) Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I did 20 total sets today, and I scored 1,925 points on Fitocracy!

Squats

225x10x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

Bench Press

135x12x12x12x10x6

Barbell Curls

55x12x12x12x12x12

(133) Monday, May 6, 2013

I did 20 sets today, and scored 1,953 points on Fitocracy!

Squats

225x8x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

Bench Press

155x8
145x10x10x8x6

Barbell Curls

55x12x12x12x12x12

(134) Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I did 15 sets today, and I scored 1,331 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Stationary Cycle

5 miles/23 minutes

Squats

225x8x12x12x12x12

Bench Press

145x10x12x12x10x6

Barbell Curls

55x15x15x12x12x12

(135) Friday, May 10, 2013

I rode the stationary cycle, and I went in the pool for the first time at the Santa Fe Springs location. I've been in the pool at the Antelope location, but this was the first time at my gym.

Stationary Cycle

8.05 Miles/22:22 minutes

(136) Monday, May 13, 2013

Bench Press

165x5
155x8x8x8x8
145x8x8x6x7x7

Barbell Curls

75x10x10x8

Lat Pulldown

80x15x12

(137) Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I did ten sets of bench press today, I scored 860 points on Fitocracy, and I leveled up to level 26!

Bench Press

175x6
155x8x8x8x8xx8x6x7x6x5

(138) Friday, May 17, 2013

I completed 20 sets today, and I scored 2,652 points on Fitocracy!

Squats

225x8x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

Stationary Cycle

30 minutes/10.8 miles

Incline Bench Press

155x6
135x12x8x7x7x6x6x6x6x5

(139) Monday, June 3, 2013

I did 10 sets today, and scored 1,082 points on Fitocracy.

Squats

225x12x12x12x12x12

Incline Bench Press

135x10x8x7x4x4

(140) Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I completed 20 sets today in total, and I scored 1,395 points on Fitocracy.

Squats

225x10x12x12x12x12

Bench Press

135x12x12x12x10x8

Barbell Curls

65x10x10x10x10x10

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

20x12x12x12x12x12

(141) Friday, June 7, 2013

I did 13 sets today, and scored 776 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Bench Press

155x10x10x8x6
145x10x8x6
135x8

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

30x15x15
40x12x12x12

(142) Saturday, June 8, 2013

I did 11 sets today, and scored 346 points on Fitocracy.

Lat Pulldown Machine

100x12
120x12x12
130x12x12x12

Barbell Curls

65x12x12x12x12x8

Stationary Cycle

25 minutes/5.10 miles

(143) Sunday, June 9, 2013

I did 25 sets today and earned 2,141 points on Fitocracy, and I leveled up to level 27!

Squats

225x12x12x12x12x12
245x12x12x12x12x12

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

20x20x15x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

Face Pulls

30x15x15x15x15x15

Stationary Cycle

30 minutes/6.95 miles/226 calories

(144) Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I did 10 sets total, and I scored 678 points on Fitocracy!

Bench Press

165x8x8x8x7x6

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

40x12
45x12x12x12x12

Stationary Cycle

25 minutes/5.43 miles/195 calories/level 7

(145) Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I did 10 sets total, and I scored 232 points on Fitocracy. I took it easy today and didn't do cardio because I felt like I overwhelmed myself yesterday.

Lat Pulldown Machine

120x15x15x15x12x12

Barbell Curls

75x12x10x10x8x8

(146) Thursday, June 13, 2013

I did 11 sets today and earned 566 points on Fitocracy. Now I'm trying something my friend Robert told me over the phone to lose weight. I'm using lower weight for more repetitions.

Squats

135x20x20x20x20x20x20

Machine Lateral Raise

20x25x25x25x25x25

(147) Saturday, June 15, 2013

I did ten sets today and earned 671 points on Fitocracy! I also exceeded 100,000 total points on Fitocracy!

Bench Press

85x20
95x20x20x20x20x20x20x20x18x18

(148) Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I did 12 sets today and scored 395 points on Fitocracy.

Lat Pulldown Machine

90x20
120x15x15
150x10x8

Barbell Curls

80x8x8x8x8x8
70x8x8

Stationary Cycle

30 minutes/6.19 miles/194 calories/Level 5

(149) Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I did 16 total sets today, and scored 1,411 points on Fitocracy. I moved up to 315 pounds in squatting today, 3 plates on each side.

Squats

225x10x10
275x10x10
315x10x12

Machine Lateral Raise

40x12
80x12x12x12x12

Face Pulls

30x12
50x12x15x12x12

Stationary Cycle

11 minutes/2.25 miles/71 calories/Level 5

(150) Saturday, June 22, 2013

I did 30 sets today, and I did a combined one hour total of cardio, and I scored 1,416 points on Fitocracy.

Bench Press

155x10x10x10x10x8x8x6
145x8x8x6

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

40x15x15x12x12x12

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

20x15
25x15x12x12x12

Triceps Pushdown (Rope Attachment)

50x12
70x12x12x12x12x12x12x10x9x9

Stationary Cycle

6 Miles/30 Minutes/192 Calories/Level 5

Treadmill

1.07 Miles/30 Minutes/253 Calories

Calorie total from cardio: 445 Calories

(151) Sunday, June 23, 2013

I did 25 sets today and scored 807 points on Fitocracy.

Lat Pulldown Machine

120x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

Barbell Curls

80x8
70x12x15x12x12x8
65x10x8x8x8

Dumbbell Concentration Curls

25x10x10x8x9x9

Stationary Cycle

60 Minutes/13.13 Miles/406 Calories/Level 5

(152) Monday, June 24, 2013

I did ten sets of squats today, and scored 1,865 points on Fitocracy!

Squats

225x12x12x12x12x12
245x12x12x12x12x12

Stationary Cycle

60 Minutes/13.13 Miles/405 calories/Level 5

(153) Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I did 30 sets tonight, I scored 1,749 points on Fitocracy, and I leveled up to level 28! I worked out at night this time, I really have a lot of energy between 9 pm and 11 pm!

Bench Press

155x12x12x10x8
145x10x8x7x7
135x10x9x9x8x7x8x8x8x7x6x6x6

Skullcrushers

65x15x12x10x9x8

Triceps Pushdown

70x15x13x15x13x12

(154) Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lat Pulldown Machine

130x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15
120x15x15x15

Barbell Curls

I scored 721 points on Fitocracy.

70x8
65x10x12x10x10x8x8

Stationary Cycle

60 Minutes
372 Calories
11.61. Miles

(155) Saturday, August 17, 2013

I scored 721 points on Fitocracy. Back in action after not going to the gym for as month and a half, off to a slow start!

Bench Press

135x12x10x10x10x8

Stationary Cycle

21 Minutes
12.2 Kilometers

(156) Sunday, August 18, 2013

I scored 470 points on Fitocracy today.

Stationary Cycle

17.5 Kilometers
30 Minutes

(157) Monday, August 19, 2013

I scored 540 points on Fitocracy today!

Stationary Cycle

20 Kilometers
34:29 Minutes

(158) Sunday, August 25, 2013

I did five sets of incline bench press today, and scored 370 points on Fitocracy.

Incline Bench Press

135x8x8x7x6x6

(159) Monday, August 26, 2013

I did ten sets of barbell curls and scored 180 points on Fitocracy.

Barbell Curls

65x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

(160) Sunday, September 8, 2013

Skullcrushers

60x15x15x15x15x15

(161) Saturday, September 28, 2013

I did ten sets of dumbbell curls and scored 280 points on Fitocracy.

Dumbbell Curls

20x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Today was my first day back in the gym after getting the okay from my new doctor. I rode the stationary cycle for 25 minutes, and I did 5 sets of skullcrushers. I scored 471 points for today's workout on Fitocracy.

Stationary Cycle

25 minutes/14.5 kilometers

Skullcrushers

55x20x20x15x15x15

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stationary Cycle

25 minutes/14.5 kilometers

Barbell Biceps Curls

55x15x15x12x12x12

Thursday, November 14, 2013

I earned 463 points on Fitocracy for today's workout!

Stationary Cycle

30 minutes/17.4 Kilometers

Friday, November 15, 2013

Barbell Bench Press

135x8x7x5

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

20x12x12x12x12x12

Stationary Cycle

40 Minutes/23.2 Kilometers

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stationary Cycle

45 Minutes/16.2 Miles

Sunday, November 17, 2013

I rode the stationary cycle and did 5 sets of squats. I earned 942 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Stationary Cycle

35 Minutes/12.6 Miles

Barbell Squats

135x12x12x12x12x12

Monday, November 18, 2013

I did five sets of Lat Pulldowns, five sets of Barbell Curls, and 43 minutes of riding the stationary cycle. I scored 908 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Lat Pulldowns

115x12x12x12x12x12

Barbell Curls

65x12x10x10x10x8

Stationary Cycle

43 Minutes/15.5 Miles

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I've gone to the gym 7 days in a row, and during that time I've pedaled 95.3 miles on stationary bikes at the gym! I scored 1223 points for my workout on Fitocracy, and I leveled up to level 29!

Incline Bench Press

135x5x5x5x5x3

Skullcrushers

65x12x12x12x12x12

Stationary Cycle

50 Minutes/18 Miles

Wednesday, November 20th, 2013

I scored 1082 points for my workout on Fitocracy today!

Dumbbell Side Laterals

20x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

Stationary Cycle

45 Minutes/16.2 Miles

Friday, November 22, 2013

I scored 957 points on Fitocracy for today's workout!

Barbell Squats

135x15x15x15x15x15

Stationary Cycle

35 Minutes/12.6 Miles

Monday, November 25, 2013

I scored 517 points for my workout on Fitocracy today.

Barbell Bench Press

135x8x7x7x5x4

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

30x15x15x15x15x15

Stationary Cycle

5 Minutes/1.8 Miles

Wednesday, November 27th, 2013

I worked out at home today and I scored 375 points on Fitocracy!

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

15x15x15x15x15x15

Arnold Dumbbell Press

23x12x12x12x12x12

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I scored 797 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Stationary Cycle

20 Minutes/5 Miles

Barbell Bench Press

135x8x6
115x10x8x7

Seated Dip

100x20x20x20x20x20

Triceps Extension Machine

90x20x20x20x20x20

Thursday, December 5, 2013

I scored 160 points for today's workout on Fitocracy.

Stationary Cycle

25 Minutes/6.3 Miles

Friday, December 6, 2013

I scored 235 points on Fitocracy!

Lat Pulldowns

115x20x20x20x20x15

Barbell Curls

60x15x12x10x12x10

Tuesday, December 10th, 2013

I scored 869 points on Fitocracy for today's workout!

Treadmill

15 Minutes/.77 Miles

Barbell Squats

135x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12

Seated Leg Curl

60x12x12x12x12x12

Wednesday, December 11th, 2013

Stationary Cycle

35 Minutes/9.1 Miles

Thursday, December 12th, 2013

Stationary Cycle

37:15 Minutes/10 Miles

Barbell Incline Bench Press

105x12x12x8x8x8
95x8x8x6

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

25x12
32.5x12x12x12x11

Triceps Extension Machine

100x20x20x20x20x20

Friday, December 13th, 2013

I earned 318 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Stationary Cycle

40 Minutes/10.8 Miles

Monday, December 16th, 2013

Lat Pulldowns

130x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

Barbell Curls

60x12x15x12x15x12

Stationary Cycle

1 Hour/15.7 Miles

Sunday, December 29th, 2013

I scored 1363 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Barbell Squats

135x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15
185x15x15x15

Lying Leg Curl

60x15x15x20x20x20

Stationary Cycle

20 Minutes/5.25 Miles

Monday, December 30, 2013

I scored 881 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Barbell Bench Press

135x8
115x12x12x12x9
95x15x12x12x10x10

Stationary Cycle

31 Minutes/8 Miles

Saturday, January 4, 2014

I went and worked out for the first time at American Eagle Gym. I enjoyed the experience, and deadlifted for the first time. I scored 806 points for today's workout on Fitocracy.

Deadlifts

135x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1

Barbell Bench Press

115x12x12x12x10x10

Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes

25x15x15x15x15x15

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

17.5x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

Stationary Cycle

30 Minutes/7.7 Miles

Monday, January 6th, 2014

Barbell Curls

60x12x12x12x12x12

Stationary Cycle

1 Hour/15.4 Miles

Tuesday, January 7th, 2014

I got on a stationary cycle at Work Out World in La Mirada, and rode for an hour; then I hopped on the bus and went on the Metrorail and caught another bus to Santa Monica, where I worked out at the 24 Hour Fitness there and did ten sets of barbell squats. I scored 1390 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Stationary Cycle

1 Hour/15.4 Miles

Barbell Squats

135x12x12x12x12x12
185x12x12x12x12x12

Wednesday, January 8th, 2013

I earned 1474 points for my workout on Fitocracy!

Stationary Cycle

16 Miles/1 Hour

Barbell Bench Press

115x12x12x12x10x10
95x15x12x10x10x12

Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes

32.5x12x12x10x8x8

Stationary Cycle

8.2 Miles/30 Minutes

Thursday, January 9th, 2014

I did five sets of side lateral dumbbell raises at home because I was too tired to go to the gym. I scored 180 points on Fitocracy.

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises

20x12x12x12x12x12

Friday, January 10th, 2014

I scored 225 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Stationary Cycle

30 Minutes/8 Miles

Total miles cycled so far this year: 70.7

Wednesday, January 15th, 2014

I scored 1529 points on Fitocracy today! I did 28 sets today, and rode the stationary cycle for 30 minutes.

Barbell Bench Press

115x12x12x12x12x10x10x10x7

Triceps Extension Machine

110x20x20x20x20x20

Lat Pulldowns

130x12x12x12x10x8x8

Barbell Squats

155x12x12x12x12x12

Stationary Cycle

30 Minutes/7.9 Miles

Total miles cycled this year: 78.6

Thursday, January 16th, 2014

Stationary Cycle

30 Minutes/8 Miles

Total miles cycled this year: 86.6

Friday, January 24, 2014

I came back after not working out for a week, and scored 488 points on Fitocracy.

Barbell Bench Press

115x12x12x12x12x9

Triceps Extension Machine

110x25x25x25x20x20

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 2.6 Minutes: 10

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 89.2

Saturday, January 25th, 2014

I scored 295 points on Fitocracy.

Lat Pulldowns

130x12x12x12x12x12

Barbell Curls

80x7
70x12x12x10x10

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 2.6 Minutes: 10

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 91.8

Friday, January 31st, 2014

I scored 455 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Barbell Squats

155x12x12x12x12x12

Friday, February 7th, 2014

I did 18 sets today and scored 819 points on Fitocracy.

Barbell Bench Press

115x12x12x12x10x10
125x8x8x8

Triceps Extension Machine

120x20x20x20x20x20

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

20x12x12x12x12x12

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 8.2 Minutes: 30

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 92.8

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 10:30

Sunday, February 9th, 2014

I scored 620 points on Fitocracy for today's workout! When I was running on the treadmill, my heart rate went up to 153!

Lat Pulldowns

145x12x12x12x12x12

Barbell Curls

70x12x12x15x12x15

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 10 Minutes: 37:54

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 102.8

Running (Treadmill)

Distance: 1 Mile Minutes: 9:42

Total miles of running this year: 2

Monday, February 10th, 2014

Stationary Cycle

30 Minutes/8 Miles

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 110.8

Tuesday, February 11th, 2014

I did 25 total sets today, and I scored 2053 points on Fitocracy!

Barbell Squats

155x12x12x12x12x12
185x12x12x12x12x12
205x12x12x12x12x12

Prone Leg Curl

60x20x20x20x20x20
70x15x15x15x15x15

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 9.5 Minutes: 35

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 120.3

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 4 Minutes: 15

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 124.3

Friday, February 14th, 2014

I did 25 sets today, and I scored 1271 points on Fitocracy!

Barbell Bench Press

135x10x8x10x8x7
125x10x8x7
115x10x6

Skullcrushers

60x15x15x12

Triceps Extension Machine

120x25x25x20x20x20

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

17.5x25x25x20x20x20

Seated Overhead Press

80x6
60x9

Treadmill (Running)

1 mile/9:45 Minutes

Total miles of running this year: 3

Sunday, February 16th, 2014

Treadmill Running

Miles: 2.1 Minutes: 20

Total miles of running this year: 5.1

Monday, February 17, 2014

I did 20 sets today, and really did a lot of cardio! I scored 1,169 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Lat Pulldowns

145x12x12x12x10x10x10x9x7
160x10x10

Barbell Curls

60x15x15x12x12x12x12x12
70x15x12x12

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 2.10 Minutes: 20

Total miles of running this year: 7.2

Cycling (Stationary)

Miles: 15.8 Minutes: 60

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 140.1

Tuesday, February 18th, 2014

I scored 669 points on Fitocracy for today's workout!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 2.1 Minutes:20

Total miles of running this year: 9.3

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 15.8 Minutes: 60

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 155.9

Thursday, February 20th, 2014

I scored 622 points on Fitocracy!

Barbell Squats

185x10x10x10x10x10

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 10

Total miles of running this year: 10.3

Sunday, February 23rd, 2014

I did 30 sets today, I scored 1,447 points on Fitocracy, and I leveled up to Level 31!

Barbell Bench Press

125x10x12x10x10x8
115x10x10x8x10x8

Incline Barbell Bench Press

95x10x7x7x7x7

Dumbbell Flyes

27.5x12x12x12x12x12

Triceps Extension Machine

130x20x20x12x15x15

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises

20x15x15x15x15x15

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 10

Total miles of running this year: 11.3

Monday, February 24th, 2014

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 9:35

Total miles of running this year: 12.3

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 5.2 Minutes: 20

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 161.1

Tuesday, February 25th, 2014

I scored 279 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 8:58

Total miles of running this year: 13.3

Barbell Curls

50x25x25x25x25x25x25x25x25x25x25

Wednesday, February 26th, 2014

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 8:47

Total miles of running this year: 14.3

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 8.1 Minutes: 30

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 169.2

Friday, March 7th, 2014

I scored 157 points for today's workout on Fitocracy.

Pushups

25x20x20x20x20

Thursday, March 13th, 2014

I Scored 165 points on Fitocracy for today's workout!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 9:53

Total miles of running this year: 15.3

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 5 Minutes: 26:15

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 174.2

Friday, March 14th, 2014

I scored 317 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 9:20

Total miles of running this year: 16.3

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 9.1 Minutes: 37:07

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 183.3

Saturday, March 15th, 2014

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 8:42

Total miles of running this year: 17.3

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 9.14 Minutes: 40:00

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 192.44

Barbell Bench Press

115x12x12x12x10x8

Dumbbell Flyes

32.5x12x12x12x12x12

Sunday, March 16th, 2014

I scored 551 points on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: .5 Minutes: 4:26

Total miles of running this year: 17.8

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 9 Minutes: 42:30

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 201.44

Bent Over Barbell Rows

100x12x12x12x10x10

Lat Pulldowns

140x10x10x10x10x10

Tuesday, March 18th, 2014

I scored 287 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: .5 Minutes: 4:45

Total miles of running this year: 18.3

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 5 Minutes: 22:50

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 206.44

Skullcrushers

65x12x12x12x15x15

Barbell Biceps Curls

65x15x15x12

Wednesday, March 19th, 2014

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: .5 Minutes: 4:30
Miles: .25 Minutes: 2:07

Total miles of running this year: 19.05

Stationary Cycle

Miles: 9.53 Minutes: 40

Total Miles Cycled This Year: 215.97

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

22.5x20x20x20x20x20

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise (Dumbbells)

22.5x20x20x20x20x15

Sunday, March 30th, 2014

I scored 460 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: .5 Minutes: 4:47
Miles: .5 Minutes: 4:44

Total miles so far: 20.05

Dumbbell Press

50x15x12x10x10x9

Dumbbell Flyes

32.5x15x15x15

Monday, March 31st, 2014

I scored 478 points on Fitocracy, and I earned a badge for receiving 500 props!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1.35 Minutes: 12:40

Total miles so far: 21.4

One-Arm Bent Over Dumbbell Rows (Left and Right arms)

47.5x15x15x15x15x15

Lat Pulldowns

145x8

130x12x12x12x12

Tuesday, April 1st, 2014

I scored 504 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 9:30
Miles: 1 Minutes: 9:29
Miles: 1 Minutes; 9:30

Total miles so far: 24.4

Triceps Pushdown Machine

70x15x15x15x12x12

Barbell Curls

50x20x20x20x20x20

Concentration Curls

Left Arm: 32.5x10x9x6x3x6
Right Arm: 32.5x10x10x7x5x4

Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014

I scored 573 points on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 2 Minutes: 18:56

Total miles so far: 26.4

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

22.5x15x20x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

Sunday, April 6th, 2014

I scored 1,503 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 9:30

Total miles so far: 27.4

Barbell Squats

225x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10

Monday, April 7th, 2014

I scored 686 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 9:29

Total miles so far: 28.4

Dumbbell Bench Press

55x12x10x7
50x12x10

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press

50x6
40x12x12x10x9

Tuesday, April 8th, 2014

I scored 955 points on Fitocracy!

Cycling (Stationary)

Miles: 16.1 Minutes: 60

One-Arm Dumbbell Rows

52.5x10x10x10x10x10

Lat Pull-Downs

160x8x7x7
145x8x7

Thursday, April 10th, 2014

220 points on Fitocracy for today's workout! I did 15 sets.

Triceps Pushdown

70x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

Barbell Curls

60x15x15x15x15x15

Friday, April 11th, 2014

I scored 732 points on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 9:29

Total miles so far: 29.4

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise

22.5x10x12x12x12x12
25x12x12x12x12x12

Bent Over Rear Delt Raise

20x12x12x12x12x12

Crunches

One set x50

Saturday, April 12th, 2014

I scored 1808 points on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 9:30

Total miles so far: 30.4

Barbell Squats

225x12x12x12x12x12
275x10x10x10x10x10

Sunday, April 13th, 2014

I scored 83 points for today's workout on Fitocracy!

Running (Treadmill)

Miles: 1 Minutes: 9:30

Total miles so far: 31.4

© Copyright 2011 Riverd0g (samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1797808-Training-Log-1