*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1800855-The-Story-of-Mikki-and-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1800855
Last night I had one the greatest, however longest dreams, ever. This is how it went.
Note: This is not totally complete. I will be adding to it the more ideas I get for it. I may eventually make it an interactive, but I'm not sure yet.

It was a regular day in driving class. Well, sort of. We watched videos on how to be a safe driver, the car crashes and road ragers of history that made you throw up in your mouth, and we wrote the occassional survey on a video. But that's not what made this day interesting. What made it so great, was how driving class ended.

There were quite a few students. Justin, who is me. There was my best friend Arana, and my other friend Drake. Mariana and Variena were also there. Then there were a few other people I didn't know. All of my friends in the room except Variena, knew my secret: I liked bigger girls more than skinnier girls. A liked them a lot more. A big overfed belly was a huge turn on for me in a girl, which was why I always told Arana she would look so much better if only she were fat. She didn't want to be of course, and I couldn't force her. She said someday, maybe, but she wouldn't like it. I loved it when a girl got fat and didn't want to. It was another turn on. If they wanted to it was okay, but not as great as when they don't want to. When they don't but do, there's just something great about it. Possibly the fact that they then eat more than normal out of sadness, and get even bigger and fatter. Or it could be that if they know I like it, they would running to me. Either way, any way, I liked the fat women.

Now, one of the students I was getting to know all week, she was overweight. All of her shirts fit until this day. She wore a pink top that was too small and showed her belly button. Her breasts we pretty large as well, and so was her butt. She wore extremely tight jeans today that seemed to be part of her fat skin. She went by the name Mikki. Her real name, however, was Mikkila. Despite being totally hot, she absolutely hated when people any part of her. Especially her belly. The only people that could touch any part of her, were ones she approved of.

"Okay that's all the time we have left. You were a great class! You all pass!" the teacher told all of us.

In two weeks school would be starting again. The summer was going to be over! Luckily, Mikki was going to the same school as me and the rest of my friends. Arana and the others had already gone along with the rest of the class. Mikki and I were the only ones still there. I left the room and walked over to my backpack. Mikki walked out as well with hers. Setting it down, she realized she had forgotten something in the room, and turned around to go back in. I got a sudden idea and said, "Hey."

She turned around to face me. "Mikki, right?" I asked.

Mikki nodded. "I have a question for you." I said.

Mikki walked over to me and asked, "Yes? What do you want to ask me?"

I thought about my idea again, and replied, "How would you feel if I wanted to massage you?"

Surprised, Mikki glared at me for a couple seconds, and then responded, "Where on my body?"

"Well, mostly your belly. And your breasts. And also your butt." I replied.

She smiled and said, "Okay, but on one condition." "What's that?" I asked, hopeful.

"Take me to your house afterwards." she confirmed. Without thinking, I nodded and didn't hear what she said next, or what my reply was to it. However, she had said, "And if you have a cat, and it scratches me, then I will take you to court over touching me, and have you arrested for sexual assault. Why? Because if I get scratched, I gain more weight...Which isn't a bad thing, I would just rather gain on my own terms. Got it?"

I nodded and took a step towards her. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I squeezed her butt with both hands. She smirked. Then I let go and tried to put my hands into her jeans to touch her bare, fat butt. Her jeans were extremely tight, but I managed to get past them and her underwear. I instantly started to rub and massage her ass. She moaned with slight pleasure, and slight surprise, and backed up against a wall and slid down along with me. I took my hands out, and was sitting on her lap practically. I stuck my hands underneath her tight, small shirt, and went for her large breasts with my left hand. My right hand stayed at her fat belly, and rubbed it. I felt her soft and squishy she was. She truly was fat. I began squeezing her breasts and belly, feeling the fat locked within. She pulled me to her lips, and we began making out.

Before long, we were standing again, and my right hand was still on her belly, my left back on her ass. We moved towards the girl's bathroom, and, once inside, she pulled off her pants and shirt, leaving her in her underwear. I slapped her ass and grabbed it some more. We collapsed on to the ground, me on top of her, and I let my hands continually massage her massive belly.

I then moved my face down to her belly and started to kiss it before moving back to her face. She removed my jeans and shirt, and I removed her bra. She truly was fat! She removed my boxers and she started to play with me. Her soft belly felt so good. I remembered I had food left in my jeans, and I reached over and took it out. It was a chocolate bar. Unwrapping it, I stuffed it into her mouth, and she chewed it slowly before swallowing it. My hands on her belly, I felt her stomach growl with hunger for more as it grew a slight amount. I moved my lips away from hers as she let out a burp, and then went back to kissing...
© Copyright 2011 FatGirl'sAreBetter (writehead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1800855-The-Story-of-Mikki-and-Me