*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1816064-day-5-oct-nano
by fyn
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #1816064
My target audience
Describe your target audience. Explain in detail what aspects of your novel will appeal to this particular audience, and why.




My target audience would be the folks who enjoy a good sweeping romance. Primarily women readers who are fans of Nora Roberts, Nicholas Sparks, Elizabeth Adler or Danielle Steel are the readers I feel would enjoy the read. Travel buffs perhaps who like tales that transport them to Paris,or Venice, Boston and London. There is a bit of intrigue, lots of love and a good dose of near misses mixed with close encounters where you want to yell, "Look over there!" There are loves lost and found, women overcoming incredible odds, strong women rising above their circumstances along with a smattering of those nasty specimens who just love to create chaos. Strong male characters who stand by their women or trek across the world to find them again. A number of characters defeat the odds and yet each of these, while basically independent of the others, are interconnected in a variety of ways. Woven through the fabric of the story is a favorite item of clothing, the sort that any women can appreciate and relate to even if it isn't a part of their specific style. Ranging over forty years, the characters grow up, mature and set new goals while never leaving behind the things most important to them.
© Copyright 2011 fyn (fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1816064-day-5-oct-nano