*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1819141-Alife-less-lived
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #1819141
first submission so if any takes a peek, I'll write more.
It was supposed to be easy, a quick pick up, drop the shit off, get paid and go home. But it never is. Marko had an eerie feeling that was the case when it all began but like everyone else in this game, he ignored it. Why wouldn't it goes as smoothly as every other time,money paid over, transaction made, finito. But this had been bad from the start and the feeling that he could have prevented it just wouldn't leave him. Now,speeding down the motorway to an uncertain future with the blood of two men freshly on his hands, he allowed himself a quiet sob for his fallen friend.

A childhood together had made them inseperable and now the best he could do for Johnner was ring an ambulance before leaving him to die on a cold stretch of desolate road with the corpse of the shitbag that had set them both up for a lonely death together.

As he fought back the wave of fear,rage and grief he vowed to make the men responsible pay for their sins.Pay dearly.

So Marko drove, out off the motorway, taking the first exit,into the city.Better to get lost amongst the people.Easiest to be amongst the innocents,considering whatt had happened.Fucking pricks,nobody was gonna lose money on the deal.

But they needed to try rob us of our profit,nust for the fact they knew it wasn't technically ours to sell.fuck 'em only for the fact that my friend copped it.
© Copyright 2011 broken-soldier1916 (brokensoldier at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1819141-Alife-less-lived