*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1857165-JESSICA
by Rufus
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1857165
excerpt from a larger word
I wrote a 15,000 word short story entitled, “The big white gum tree.” Below is an excerpt from it’s sequel entitled “Jessica.” Jessica is the daughter of the main female protagonist in “The  big white gum tree.” After the death of her mother,Jessica becomes unstable and things get really complicated and, Hmm...dangerous! The whole thing is a long labour of love on my part....Nay, an obsession!



This sequel is as yet unfinished, I keep putting it off. The story entwines with the “Big white gum tree” and the whole thing is something of a labyrinth. It is complicated and has had three potential endings so far! Tell me what you think of Jessic

                                                                               







                                                                              JESSICA{}

Jessica turned the shower off and stepping out she slowly towelled her toned and tanned body dry. Wiping the steam off the mirror she she spent a long moment admiring her image,well knowing that at forty two she still turned heads and made men half her age drool. Her large breasts were firm and her stomach flat,evidence of time well spent at the gym. After blow drying her long black hair she shook her head vigorously,sending her hair billowing wild and free. Hooding her eyes she made claws of her slender hands, her manicured nails glistening. She feinted playfully at her reflection  meowing  and hissing. Vixen extrodinaire she chortled gleefully! Today would be fun!



She put her long raven  hair in a high ponytail and carefully applied her make-up. Subtle blush, heavy dark mascara, just as her mother had used to, and long dark false eyelashes. Her eyebrows were impeccably groomed thin arches. Her long nails were painted pale pink, matching the colour of her lipstick. To match her sea green eyes she wore her drop emerald earrings and a large emerald ring on the slender middle finger of her right hand. She put on a hint of “Babe,” annoyed that she was fresh out of her favourite scent, “Opium.” Still, “Babe” was good too. Not as good as “Opium” though, she would pick up a new bottle later on today. As an extra WOW factor  she would wear her little low cut black dress leather, the one that rode six inches above her knee, the one with the alluring three inch splits. Also she would wear her knee high black leather boots,with a four inch heel,taking her height to six foot two. Surveying her reflection one last time  with approval, a triumphant Jessica swept out of her apartment, smug and self assured.



C Gainsford  ©  copyright  2009

© Copyright 2012 Rufus (rupert7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1857165-JESSICA