*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1875952-Cape-verde-Best-Product
by E.T.
Rated: E · Editorial · Personal · #1875952
Cuture talking strong
Always feel the need to put my thoughts and reflections on the paper just for me. However, lastly my needs are suddenly increasing, so I decided to start blogging to share it with others.



Days before I wrote a little about me, a welcome note and had to decide what would be my first post. I think over and over again, I couldn’t decide what, cause the only thing that keep coming to my mind is one of the few that really inspires me and make me more creative. Cape Verde, my homeland, “NHA TERRA, NHA KRETXEU”. I couldn’t sleep all night, so I get up at 5 am. and open my laptop started to write.



  I’m living in Poland about 4 years and just met one Cape Verdean all this time in a great concert performed by Lura here in Warsaw. Lastly I discovered that we are about twenty five spread in different cities. During my journeys I always meet many people from different countries and culture. When talking to them, there is always a question that comes. Where are you from? When I say I come from Cape Verde, most of people don’t know anything about it or where it’s, some people because color of my skin ask me, is that Africa? First felling, sadness and then disappointment for being so unknown, after I say ok, we are so small and with no natural resources. Usually I start, yes, is Africa and explaining that is in the middle of Atlantic, picking up Senegal (supposedly more known) as a reference in the map. Suddenly a strong voice coming from inside of me is telling me: stop, remember that you are Cape Verdean best product in this moment so promote it well, cause in the end they  won’t  remember your name or who you are but they will always remember  where you coming from and the  things that you say about it. Listening that voice, my soul is fulfilled with a strong happiness, passion and enthusiasm. So I start to talk about our landscape, from golden sand beaches, passing through Fogo Vulcan, mountains of st. Antao, carnival of s.Vicente and so on. I’m still full passion and enthusiasm, so I add our culture mixtures, language and the simplicity of our people, that we are nosily, we are happy even when we do have nothing and that in our houses we always have an extra place. We only need music to live. I know is not complete true but is how I see it.



Sometimes the person that is listening to me tells me, that talking like that it sounds like a paradise. I say yes, it’s .I say that cause I know  that  bad things doesn’t matter, it happens everywhere so we have to talk about what make us special, our people and culture diversity. Days after, they return to me with more information and more curious about my country and I feel so happy and great satisfaction for promoting well my country, for making it more known.



So wherever you go and whatever you do, remember that you take your country brand name with you and you are its best product of moment. Promote it well. For you that are Cape Verdeans I just can tell that you do have a great impact on the image, reputation and promotion of Cape Verde, take care of its brand name and be always the Cape Verde best product…



Greetings to you that are reading this message, to all Cape Verdeans around the word.



The E.T



© Copyright 2012 E.T. (zedaniel74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1875952-Cape-verde-Best-Product