*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1895172-How-to-make-Ice-Cream
by Caosun
Rated: E · Article · Food/Cooking · #1895172
An easy to do recipe for ice cream.
How To Make Ice Cream

         Everyone enjoys ice cream! There is nothing better on a hot summer day than a cone of ice cream to beat the heat. Now while store bought ice cream is well and good, everybody knows that it cannot compare to what your grandma used to make. Now you can make your own at home by following these simple directions.

         To make the ice cream you will need the following,

*Ice. The best ice cream requires the best ice. Greenland ice is well regarded for it's authentic northern flavors. The ice that is the most sought after by connoisseurs is from Antarctica. It's bold flavor and smooth texture is second to none. In a pinch however, Canadian ice will work just fine.

*Cream. This ingredient can come from a variety of sources, such as cows, goats, humans and paint. When choosing the right cream, you will need to consider it's unique character. For example, paint cream has a bitter flavor that pairs well with any sweets you should choose to add.

*Sweetener. There are many different types of sweetener you can use. Most people will go for sugar, others will go for an artificial sweetener. My personal recommendation is anti-freeze, as it has a very unique character to it.
If desired, you can add ingredients such as strawberries, peanut butter or vinyl for a little extra flavor.

         Now that you have all the ingredients, it's time to begin making Ice Cream!

*First, place the ice into a large barrel and then proceed to stomp on it until the ice has become fine, after which you should add the cream, sweetener and any optional ingredients.

*To mix the ice cream. you will need to have a gorilla throw the barrel, preferably at a construction site. Repeat until the ice cream has been thoroughly mixed.

Congratulations, you have now created a sweet an smooth homemade ice cream that can be whole family!
© Copyright 2012 Caosun (caosun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1895172-How-to-make-Ice-Cream