*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1898860-The-Crash-That-Changed-My-Life
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Medical · #1898860
about a girl and her sister who get into a crash,her parents die and she needs to recover.
I was just a normal girl, until I got in a car accident. I remember that day like it was just yesterday the nice afternoon on Thursday right after school, my parents were singing with my sister while I was angry and depressed about how nobody paid any attention to me. It was no fair because my sister got more attention than me from everyone, my parents, my teachers, and even my friends but when we got in the fight my parents was telling me not to worry about it.



But then I said “it means much more to me than you think you love Elizabeth more than me that’s why I hate you…”



My mom  starting to cry she said “I love you Jessica and you know I always will” My sister was with them but a couple of minutes later, I could feel the car sway with the truck and the loud boom with the metal on metal but you could feel your body whipped around when you get hit my the 18 wheeler you could hear the tire screech when we got hit I blacked out after we got hit but the next thing I see is an ambulance surrounding the car and people stopping and gazing into me and my sister’s window. When they finally got all of us out they announced my parents dead but me and my sister need emergency surgery but as they took us away there were car parts and tires everywhere  but when I found out my parents were gone I wanted to die myself. I miss them so much but I honestly didn’t think about myself at this point I was to worry about my sister Ellie her nickname. Right now she’s the only family I have with me and she is only 14 years old while I am 16.



I was fine so was my sister, but my parents were killed on impact. When my friends found out my parents were killed they immediately ran to the hospital to see if I was okay. When they saw my I was crying screaming “Their Gone!!!!” sobbing then I screamed again “it’s my fault I made them fight and told them I hated them.”

A couple of months later I was at school.



I was so depressed I was sleeping around with everyone in the school. I was getting to the point I was doing it in public and didn’t even care whoever was or was not looking at me. I is getting bullied so bad that I is cutting myself and to make my feel better I had sex with every guy in school. I always think to myself “if my parents were still alive they would hate me as much as I hate myself”.



It was My 17th birthday and since I was seventeen I thought it was a good idea to throw a party well everyone I invited were my old friends and nobody except for guys because they thought they were going to get something for my sexually.



I felt like I was hated everywhere in the world. My friend Mark Henry was sitting with my at the bus stop I was talking to him about my party and how he should have been there I said that he was going to go but his mom “Sorry my mom wouldn’t let me go out that late at night”. This wasn’t true because he was at his girlfriend’s house hanging out with my and my family. I believed him like I always would. “It’s Okay”



But then his girlfriend came up and was like “I had a great time you and my mom thinks you’re very nice.” That’s when I knew he was lying to me and I felt as if I couldn’t believe anyone anymore.



So thinking to my “I’m skinny brunette pretty and known very well I can find anyone guy friend to even be my boyfriend.” So I finds Cody Anderson they’ve known each other for a long time but they’ve never actually hung out until I found out he liked my even before my parents car crash so he went up to me and said “My? Will you go out with me?” I looked at him surprisingly and said “Yes” him being excited was rare but this time I got him to smile and hug me. They were going to go to their favorite restaurant TGIF’S.



When they got to the manager he was seating people and they already had reservations because of Cody. But I found out that my old friend Melissa corner was their waitress. I was kind of happy to see someone I knew be there with me. I was also really happy that my sister wasn’t there to bother me. My sister has been staying with my friends because of me would bring home guys almost every night I thought I was okay if I had sex every night. But it got worse and worse.



  I wasn’t getting better after 6 months of having sex with Cody I was tempted to have sex with other guys while dating someone so Cody decided to do an Intervention for sex addiction but they called it promiscuity but then I said no to the rehab and I got bullied even more because I wasn’t willing to go to rehab to help save me and my sisters life.



My Sister was at the rehab and I was begging my sister to go to rehab because that live in Aromas California “I could visit every day after school and on the weekends”, Elizabeth was Crying more than anyone else in the room because It was my sister and know that my sister wouldn’t listen to me if I said yes or no she wanted me to go.



It was making me even more depressed and I really hurt knowing what happened between my parents and my sister the huge argument that made their parents lose control of the car and make everyone get in the car accident. All because of me for a while kids at school call me a murderer which isn’t true I didn’t kill anyone I just fought with them verbally not physically like everyone thinks they did but they know the truth not the other kids at school.



Knowing what I’ve been trough. Cody finally got me to go to rehab which made Elizabeth feel better about me and my health. It is nice that I care. While I am in rehab my sister and my boyfriend move my stuff in to Cody’s apartment and sadly they find out I ran Away from the rehab building. When Cody found out he said, “Oh no! Great now she’s not going to find us we moved”

Me not knowing that I was walking for days and as a week went passed I was in the Royal Oaks County park about 30-35 miles away from the rehab center. I was exhausted but then I saw Cody’s Car. I was so happy to see it so I went up to it and stayed there until he came out when he saw me he said “what happened? I thought you ran away from us?”



I, answering back in relive “why would I run away from you? I love you and I ran away because the Rehab center kept drugging me more than my slip said to and I couldn’t even sleep”  He was so upset about this he called the Rehab center.



Him yelling through the phone “Why in god’s name would you heavily drug my girlfriend so she wouldn’t be able to talk without sounding like she had a stroke?”



Him really upset he took me home with him to see my sister I no longer wanted to have sex with anyone but the person I marry.

Which I was hoping was going to be Cody. But they way he looked at made me think he hated me for running away. But then I looked at him and smiled and he leaned over and kissed my forehead so sweetly it made me want to melt in my skin. I loved him so very much but before I can even say it he said “I missed you so much, I love you I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Me looking at him in awe he said “Will you marry me?”



I was looking and starting to cry as I said, “YES, I love you too and was hoping you were going to say that!”



He responded, “Really I thought you were going to break up with me because after you ran away you didn't
try to reach me.”



As I explained, “the drugs made me forget your number and I didn't have any money I was just trying to find you!”



Me not wanting my clothes back he didn't have those but he had my mother’s picture that I left in there before I went to rehab it was a family portrait I wasn't in it because I decided not to come home that day so I went to my friend Erin’s house

I said starting to cry, “I miss them so much”

1 year later after we graduated high school me and Cody got married, Elizabeth moves on and gets her own boyfriend and she has to finish her high school education and she got married a few years after she went to college and she was never able to have the normal 14 year old girl would have. She saw me and said, “Jessica I miss you very much”

And I said, “I miss you too”

THE END!!!

© Copyright 2012 SaraElizabeth (saraxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1898860-The-Crash-That-Changed-My-Life