*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1902405-A-tale-of-witches-and-hunters-Whos-Who
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1902405
Told in the style of a supernatural society risk assessing the characters.
Ryan Carlson
Age: 17
Height: 6'0
Weight: (When we asked he got mad.)
Nationality: British

Assessment: Subject is the illegitimate child of Joanna Carlson, who would have taken the head of the British branch of the society. But instead chose to flee after the death of her beloved in the grand war, and raised the young man as a normal single Mother. Unknown at this point if subject knows his heritage, no doubt may be angered or concerned if he finds out.

Subject is now attending Starmage Academy for witches and hunters, he spent a year learning martial arts in Asia at his Mother's request. Subject has also come into possession of a mystical katana, which contains the soul of a powerful witch hunter from Japan's sengoku era.

Subject has a loner attitude, although he is known to assist others if nearby. His love for Jenny Forth (Read below) could prove to be useful in controlling him. Subject should be considered armed and dangerous if he ever breaks the laws of our society, he has taken to his new life quite quickly and is not one to be underestimated. For this we have assigned him the risk rating of A+, based on his training, weapons and potential political power.

Features: He has dark blonde hair that goes down to his ears. His blue eyes are somewhat small and are sometimes hidden with a pair of aviator sunglasses. His usual outfit is a black leather jacket, T-shirts with Japanese writing on it and old nikes with blue jeans. At the academy he wears his uniform along with his sunglasses.

Risk Rating: A+

Jenny Forth
Age:16
Height:5'3
Weight: (Would not say but claims to have lost some.)
Nationality: British

Bio: Subject is a Neko, a race of half witch and half cat. According to history in the middle ages a large coven of witches attempted to create a spell which would allow them to take the form of their pet cats. However something botched the spell, the effect was that those witches were branded with the ears and sometimes tail of their pets.

Subject is known to be kind and considerate, although she is known for mood swings. These mood swings are connected to her cat genes, which amplify her magic power. Should she be in this state it would be wise not to engage her in direct battle. Her love for the above subject Ryan Carlson as stated could prove to be useful, we have given her the risk rating of C.

Features: She had long brown hair that is kept inside a pony tail. She often wears various coats like a puma hoodie or a purple rain coat. She wears blue jeans with red and black trainers. (Which Ryan is trying to convince her to wear sandals instead.)

Risk Rating: C


Light Killer AKA John Doe
Age: Unknown (Looks 18)
Height: 6'9
Weight: Records vary

Bio: WARNING! Records are nearly impossible to find, thus profile of this subject is incomplete. Here is what we know of him.

A rouge witch group had attempted to create a male with the powers of magic, alongside several mad scientists. From what we can gather the subject was to be their ultimate weapon, one that could cause destruction on a massive scale.

However one night the subject escaped his custody, killing several guards on his way out. The facility is now abandoned, we are attempting to uncover the people involved in this project. Their data could prove useful, capturing the subject would also be of great benefit to us. However due to lack of combat data we have no choice but to assume the worst and give him the highest risk rating possible of S+.

Features: His last known looks were long black hair with mad blue eyes.
His outfit was a long white t-shirt, the top left part was ripped open so he could use one of his powers.
That same part of the chest is covered in scars from using said power. He also wore long white pants with nothing else.

Risk Rating: S+

Lunar Messiah AKA Jane Doe
Age: Unknown
Height: 5'5
Weight: Unknown

Bio: Hardly anything is known of this recent addition, although we have confirmed she is a student at Starmage Academy. She seems to have knowledge of the above subject Light Killer, although their ties at this point in time are unknown.

Based off of this, we can assume she was a part of the project that created him. Although based off of her young appearance we can guess she was meant to be his partner. If that is the case then extreme caution is advised.

Features: Has hair that is cotton candy coloured, often with flowers adorning it. Anything beyond that is unknown.

Risk Rating: S+

Chon Kay
Age:18
Height: 5'12
Weight: 210lbs
Nationality: Chinese

Bio: Subject is one of the few known masters of the strange energy known as Chi, which allows him to compensate for his lack of sight. From what we know a group of rouge witches killed his Brother in combat, the horror of it made the 8 year old subject tear his own eyes out in horror.

On a side note, Chi is one of the least understood energies known to our society. From what we know most users of it are Asian, suggesting that the art of Chi was created from there. It allows one to seemingly enhance blows, speed and heal wounds. If we could perhaps imprison the subject and study him, perhaps we can learn about this art further.

Years later the subject was an expert in marital arts, and commenced a path of revenge. He has sworn to hunt down those who killed his Brother, we can perhaps use this to control him. Transgender spells have no effect on the subject, due to both his chi energy and his extreme anger and hate towards magic. Also it has come to our attention that the subject has taken in a pair of twin girls, the girls are believed to be the daughters of a rouge witch. The subject must have been emotionally inclined to take them into his care, if we can find out more about them then we could use them to control the subject.

Warning! All rouge witches have been ordered to attempt to kill the subject on sight, for this we give the subject the risk rating of S.

Features: A red blindfold covers his eyes. No one has ever seen under it. His pitch black hair that is swept back, his body is adorned with various scars.

Risk Rating: S

Amy Don
Age:16
Height: 5'5
Weight: 90lbs

Bio: Subject is barely worth mentioning, she has come from a rather rich family. Her Brother and Father were busy witch hunters while she was raised by a nanny, this stunted her view of males in general. This could prove useful in controlling her.

Aside from that the only notable thing about her is her great grasp of defensive magic, for these reasons we assign her the risk rating of D.

Features: She wears a skirt with her uniform and some makeup with her black hair.

Risk Rating: D

Charlie Ren
Age: 12
Height: 5'4
Weight: Weight records are unknown but Ryan noticed he's stick thin.

Bio: Subjec's Mother was one of the witches who killed Chon's Brother in cold blood. She had two twin Daughters and Charlie. He was often picked on and even tortured by the three of them. He remains unaware of his powerful witch hunter blood. He is now being looked after by Ryan and the team.

Subject could be useful in controlling Ryan Carlson, although as stated above the subject has hidden and tremendous power. If we could somehow study it then it could prove most useful to our military might, with that in mind we give him the moderate risk of C.

Features: Wears a light blue jumper with black sandals and brown shorts. He comments that these are his only clothes too.

Risk Rating: C

Shomei Akatsuki
Age: Unknown (Looks 20 but could be beyond that)
Height: 5'7
Weight: Unknown

Bio: Subject claims to have been a member of Japan's SDF (Self Defence Force) when it was first founded back in the 1950's, while this has yet to be proven he nonetheless has knowledge of past events. And the rumours suggest that he has control over some unknown power, it seems akin to what the mad scientists perform. Only if the subject is indeed ex SDF then this cannot be possible, electricity can be seen coursing through his body when he uses his powers.

Add this to his obviously skilled usage of karate combined with the brutal training that members of the SDF have then this means the subject is highly dangerous and should be treated with immense caution, for this we give him the risk rating of A+.

Features: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/p__/images/9/96/Akatsuki.png/revision/latest...

Risk Rating: A+

Now for the villians.

Rose Ren
Age: 16
Height: 5.5
Weight: She said "Do you really want to ask a girl that?"

Bio: One of Charlie's older Sisters. After being found and defeated by Ryan and Chon she and her Sister Carla attend Starmage academy to try and "Reform."

Doubts are held as to if the subject and her Sister can change their ways, if they do not then a swift arrest is most desirable. Their ties to their rouge Mother do carry some danger, and for that we assign them the risk rating of B.

Features: Has sunny blonde hair down to her hips. Has a kind face that hides her sadistic nature. Often wears white shirts under her uniform.

Risk Rating: B

Carla Ren
Age: 16
Height: 5,4
Weight: Gave the same response as Rose.

Bio: See above.

Features: Long raven hair with a composed face. Wears navy blue skirts to contrast her red uniform.

Risk Rating

Dex Bedlam
Age: 16
Height: 5'10
Weight: 200lbs

Bio: Subject is the son of a rich technology scion, although he has no magic or mad science ability the subject has an enhanced physical body. He has above average strength, speed and endurance. The subject is also known to possess twin swords, which have been illegally modified with several nasty things.

Subject has a very immature and bratty nature, so mentally brainwashing him could be easy. Although it's possible he has split personality disorder, this other personality is cold and cunning. And also seems to posses other things when this personality takes control. He should be regarded as a high risk.

Risk Rating: B+

Features: See here. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140831023029/megamitensei/images/8/81/P4A_S...

Grane Jun
Age: 29
Height: 5'9
Weight: ?

Bio: Subject is a known rouge witch, believed to have ties to the British rouge society. For reasons not yet known she attempted to attack Ryan Carlson's Mother, most likely as an assassination attempt.

Subject has been the suspect in many magical attacks, from tearing apart innocent couples to causing planes to crash. Although she is in jail at this point, we must treat her with extreme caution as we do with all rouge witches.

Features: A long black dress with narrow green eyes. Well known for her sexy looks with her E cup chest.
Always tries to show it off when she can.

Risk Rating: S


Dark Ryan
Age: Unknown
Height: Same as Ryan.
Weight:?

Bio: Information on this subject is very hard to come by, the information gathered is second hand at best. Subject has been sighted near locations where Ryan Carlson is believed to have been at, usually when chaotic situations were occurring. Subject seems to have dark powers, although the extent is not known.

Due to the lack of information about this subject, and his possible ties to Ryan Carlson. We have no choice but to give him the risk rating of S+

Features: A dark suit with red hair the same style of Ryan's. His eyes are red and cat like.

Risk Rating: S+
© Copyright 2012 deus001 (deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1902405-A-tale-of-witches-and-hunters-Whos-Who