*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1903130-Meet-the-Cottontails
Rated: E · Other · Animal · #1903130
Information on the characters of Cottontail Forest (my own creation)
          Dawn the rabbit : A young Dwarf Hotot who is new to the world. She is very sweet and naive. Learning everything about the world from her friends, she is getting along just fine in this quiet little forest.

          Bugs the rabbit : A friendly Dutch who helps anyone he can. He loves making new friends and spreading friendship.

          Bullet the rabbit : A fast-passed Britannia Petite. This bunny constantly feels the need for speed and never wants to slow down. However, because he goes so fast, he tends to miss certain details in life.

          Lilly the rabbit : A caring Lilac that loves to frolic in fields and smell the flowers.

          Flipflop the rabbit : An indecisive Holland Lop.

          Gadget the rabbit : An English Spot who loves anything technology related. From a simple tool to a complex machine, this little bunny must know how it works and get it to work before it's gone.

          Squeaks the squirrel : An informative, lively squirrel who spends most of his time in the trees.
© Copyright 2012 Meimei RedWolf (meimei5422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1903130-Meet-the-Cottontails