*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1904256-A-little-happier-update
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1904256
A little happier than the last blog I wrote
Well. Hello again to a world of changing emotions and japes. I hope you enjoy.

Well, what a few days this has been. Been a lot better, knowing that other people in this site feel like me. And have their support to keep writing/Blogging. So I will

One amazing thing that happened this week, today (Sunday) actually, was that 12 people from my church got baptized today. Was such a sight to see people who staggered into those two wooden doors with the broken lock less than a year ago broken, lost, forsaken and alone? But seeing young men and women let the water envelop them was such a great feeling. I also rocked the place out with my beloved 5 string bass.

Now, sadly onto a darker note. (No true names will be mentioned) A friend of mine made a large mistake this week, remember last Wednesday when I said a lot of my school friends went out drinking, well one of them, lets call them Sam, got VERY drunk, then proceeded to chat up someone, lets call them Robin, Sam said to Robin that she had just broke up with her Boyfriend of many years, but due to Alcohol, she lied, and although nothing Sexual (to my knowledge) happened, they still ate the face off each other. Her boyfriend found out about this, and is obviously heartbroken. Sam however seems to be lying through her teeth to just make sure they come out innocent. She has even texted me about this, obviously of confidentially I’m not going to write those, but I didn’t judge her and just said to her time will tell. That’s why I hate people getting drunk; it destroys lives and people, and makes me feel for them so, so much.

Now, what else, what else. Oh yes, I’ve wrote some more poetry, and I like it, if your reading this, check out the other piece’s of writing on my channel, and let me know what you think? It REALLY means a lot. Or even my Youtube pages, where fun things happen, check me up brightguy01. Oh yes, I’ve also now got Twitter @brightguy01 (original much) So follow me if you want.



Well, I think that’s everything, e-mail me for…anything really, I WILL read it, don’t worry. There’s me for another week


God bless


Michael
© Copyright 2012 MaxwellKarterbell (brightguy01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1904256-A-little-happier-update