*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1909198-Oral-Compromise
Rated: GC · Short Story · Other · #1909198
3rd place win! Round 45: It's the end of the world, how will you get it on one last time?
I laid in Mike's arms, trying not to beat myself up too bad. I'm weak, that's all there is to it. I should have said no. I lasted six whole months, but after rejecting two other offers and spending all night pressed up against the last man I had dared to love...I couldn't help it.

Dear Lord, Please don't be too angry with me. I may see you soon, so I just wanted to say I'm reaaally sorry and please please forgive me...pretty please. Love you! Thanks....

"What's wrong babe?" There was genuine care and concern in that voice. He was so clueless... He knew I had been celibate up to this point. He also knew even though we hadn't gone all the way it was close enough. Fact there was no penetration was the only thing keeping me from tears at the moment. Wasn't looking forward to telling my spiritual buddy Mitchell about this. We had a celibacy pact of sorts, kept each other honest. Sort of like a Chastity Sponsor. Can you imagine, Celibates Anonymous: Hello, my name is Meghan and while I am not a sex addict, per se, I do wish to abstain from coitus until I have been joined to a man in Holy Matrimony.

"Nothing."

"Don't give me that, you're a horrible liar." No argument there.

"I should go." He squeezed me tighter and started to run his hands over my backside. His caresses stoked my short term memory. A mere 10 minutes ago he was between my legs, caressing parts of me that had been out of general commission for quite some time. The moment his tongue lashed against my core, I was lost. The feeling was indescribable; familiar, yet foreign. Abso-freakin-lutely amazing yet God awful at the same time. I hadn't wanted him to stop, this was great! He lavishly paid homage to every part of me; sucking, licking, covering every millimeter of flesh from my engorged bud to my puckered flower, even going so far as to taste my dark flower before finding his way back to my pink openness.

A few minutes in he took a break, resting his head on my thigh. Thinking it over, I instantly began to berate myself. Man, I've missed your taste. He said it with such relish that I couldn't help but to feel a little elated. Then, quick as lightning he buried his face in my core and went to town until I had spent myself three times over. Only then did he help me back into my panties and shimmy up the bed to snuggle. "Honest truth Mike, I shouldn't be here, we shouldn't have done that, I don't feel right about it." That's what I should have said, instead I stayed quiet.

"You're beating yourself up aren't you?" Damn the man could read me so well. Maybe I was just an open book that way. Hearts all over my sleeve, that's me. I gave the faintest shrug. "Honey, we might be dead in a few hours. Wasn't it you that said you don't want to die without having some meat first?"

"Ok, that is the worst recitation of a quote, ever." He chuckled. "I said, 'I don't want to die and my last meal be a salad'! I was talking about dieting and you know it." He shrugged, unapologetic.

"I know you don't want to die without experiencing all of life's joys and pleasures." He kissed my neck and massaged my belly, edging dangerously close to my equator. I spun in his arms in an attempt to give my best hard stare, unfortunately that included a bit of a pout where my lips are concerned, he never could resist those. He leaned in and gave me a soft but meaningful kiss. I just looked at him, I hadn't kissed back, but hadn't pulled away either. He likely saw the conflict and hesitation. He started to lean forward again, I turned my head. He chuckled into my neck, placing one last kiss there. "Ok, have it your way, I'm happy to just lay here holding you till the very end."

My mind whirled. What if the world did end? What if I never indulged in carnal desires again? Never again felt the weight of a man or the pressure of a coupling? Mike's eyes were closed, his breathing even. I loved this man. We would likely never work out as a couple in the long run. But as friends, buddies, we were perfect together. "Ah what the hell." His eyes popped open at my words, questioning. Another silent prayer: Sorry Big Guy, I really am. See you soon! In one fluid movement I rolled Mike onto his back, mounted him and delivered a passionate kiss, complete with moaning and minimal tongue. I pulled back and was rewarded with a smoldering fire behind his crystal blue eyes. I grinned mischievously.

"I'm going to die a happy man."

"That you are." I agreed, and allowed myself to be swept away once again.


---------------------------
Word count: 848
Original prompt: Just for fun, since this week includes the 21st, I had to bring up the whole crazy end of the world predictions that were going on. Good thing they found that extra calendar so our characters are safe, but I thought it would still make for a fun prompt. Listen to the song, have fun, and nothing gruesome. Remember to bring out the character's personalities and if you have doubts check out my judging philosophy. Even with erotica I want to care about the characters as they worry about the end of the world and have their fun. (Notice the hint on fun? I hope so.)
------------------
3rd place win! "Round 45 winners"  
© Copyright 2012 A*Monaing*Faith (afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1909198-Oral-Compromise