*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1917721-Cophrigin-the-untold-version-part-9
Rated: 18+ · Other · Sci-fi · #1917721
Cophrigin: the untold version (part 9) ~The Grand Finale~
         The sky is interrupted in hues of orange and yellow with green rays escaping though the clouds that had been building into a storm. The silver shuttle forms above landing beside the decayed remains of the former shuttle he had arrived on. The uneasy familiarities of it returns to him. He watches as the doors open and his former yet current master stares back and then away, examining the trails ahead. Standing away from the shadows of a tree Aevirek approached him. Without conversation he gestures him towards the shuttle in irritation. It was clear that Aevirek had completely changed and this surprised his old master so greatly that his stoney face had grown complex in thought. With hesitation he entered finding a place to stand. The question arose without subtly and shock.

"Where is your suit?" He snapped quickly.

This was his key in controlling him and now it was lost. He examined him carefully in making sure it was in fact himself and not a trick.

"Did you do this?" He asked hoping he had not reached a greater power than his own.

"No." He said coldly.

         He appeared more youthful and healthy than when he had first been placed inside the suit. his hand traced his face in marvel that it was without a single scar. He grew angry and demanded once more why there was no suit. Aevirek regretted the decision of entering the ship. He knew what this outcome would become. The pressures of the dark force swelled around them.

"A device," He only stated, "It was destroyed with the Jedi." He said lieing.

His eyes shifted over him knowing he was hiding more truths. His master's immediate
thoughts of prolonging his life and youth seemed possible if he would only tell him.

"You will tell your master how you did this, now." He said.

The forms of electricity poured around them numbing Aevirek's leg yet he remained unflinching. His dramatic effects he had grown accustomed to.

Aevirek stiffly curled his lip and stared back only to utter the words, "I have finished my mission and have no further answers."

"You've neglected your command without any communication. For this you will be punished." He said without pause.

"You are no longer my master," He spoke almost hushed.

The silence lasted longer than he had expected. The whirr of the craft's engine came alive.

"That is not for you to decide. I refuse to take command." Was all he said as he tried to leave the shuttle door.

         The excruciating pain was the first to hit him before he found himself dazed upon the floor. He had steadied himself from the blur of his eyes fixating once more upon the door. A fight he had expected but this could be easily won once outside. His saber had subconsciously burned within his hands and took place as another blade came down upon him. A twister of light spun until they slowed. In one blue flash he blacks out unable to fight.

         Taking him he placed Aevirek within a holding cell, his arms and legs stretched away. He limply hung unconscious. His hand reached ready to rip him apart but restrained and prepped for relaunch instead. A droid lay in pieces with parts sprayed across the controls. In a single swoop he cleans it and enters in the coordinates for a nearby destroyer. Looking back he studies him once more and awaits the arrival to the ship.

         Aevirek awoke cold and displaced. Surrounded in darkness. He had been thrown down a long shaft into a pit and reek of the last death still clung to the small space. His body ached from the drop but was relieved he was now conscious to it.
The ground shook and a door opened above him. The lights of a robot shown down and clicked at him. It was shut once more leaving him in the darkness. He remained for days thinking only of Nyieria. She had been keeping him from this and not for her former reason of imprisoning him on the planet.

         A light appeared once more and he shouted up in several alien dialects without any sense but only to hear himself shout in justification for himself. Several droids hovered down fighting with him until he was sedated. He awoke upon a crude table that had originally been intended for the repair of broken droids. Its crude shapes cut into his back. His hands were tightly wrapped in thick metals and held with jaws that held further down bending almost into the metal braces. His feet were much the same and could not move. Suddenly several lights appear nearly blinding him. The voice of his master appears behind them.

"You must be reminded of fear and suffering." He stated.

         A blade came down cutting his arm. As it fell away he clamped his jaw not allowing himself to scream out. the blade appeared by his throat. He moved it further up towards his cheek and held it until the flesh began to burn away. He yelled out. His new body had never grown accustomed yet to such things. The brace was re-adjusted as he writhed in pain and the jaw was replaced. The pressure momentarily kept the bleeding from stopping and also kept him alive.

         For weeks his flesh was removed in pieces. He momentarily regained consciousness between each strip of flesh removed. Slowly he was rebuilt back into is former suit. Whenever it suited his master he would return reminded him with fresh burns from his saber. The robots struggled in keeping him alive as slowly he was replaced. His bones were removed with stronger metal components. His ribs were removed and replaced with a shield. Since they no longer bended for him to breath he
was given his former device to breath with. Each moment he was awake the pain was subsided by the thoughts of her. He whispered in his anguish, I have a wife. When the robots had completed he remained laying upon the table. The master returned only telling him that this was the only result of rebellion and it's demand for his change. He was placed roughly back into the pit and there he remained for months. Without space to lay down he stood adjusting to his suit.

I had a wife.

         As he grew duller in the darkness he started to feel the heart of the ship. He sensed the soldiers and his Master in there duties and waited.

Change. He said to himself.

The suit softly hummed his heart for him and soon this is only he cared to listen for. He grew disinterested and faded. His mind forgot what change it was that he had needed and in this he became empty. He slept within his suit and leapt into a deeper darkness that surrounded him. He felt the light above and looked up. Droids rose him above until he was standing before his Master.

"You were dreaming." His master said.

His mind slushed at the thought.

Reaching for control his master walked out calling to him, "Darth Vader you have fully recovered it seems and must return to former duties."

His body had returned too it's former self and everything was dulled as if a dream had occurred.

"You were unconscious for sometime due to your suit being recently repaired. A delay that must not happen again." He said.

His mind ached to remember. Leading him off into his chambers he fed him hates and truths about their progressions. The web of the past continued within him and he grew to the idea of his wild dream. A planet that he never went to. A Jedi he never killed ...Then a name. A name whom he loved appeared.

His voiced interrupted his master's speech, "I feel as though I had been sent on a mission to Cophrigin Master. Was I repaired from being there?"

"You have never even been on a planet so far out of way and plans. We have bigger things to do than to send you to check a planet so remote as Cophrigin!" He spatted back at him.

"I dreamt I had a body there." He said in confusion.

"They are dreams I told you!" He said irritated.

"Yes Master." He said humbly.

         The conversation deepened into the dramatics of the war and the completion to several new destroyers that would ensure the victory over their enemies. His last words before the dark force consumed his soul for the final time was whispered...Nyieria.






Cophrigin the untold version: A word from the writer

Hello. My name is Kendra. This story came about in the wee hours of the morning
over a cup of coffee and was only meant to be a writing warm up that turned out to
be pretty good in my opinion. I just wanted to make a few things clear that were
never mentioned in the story.

1. Darth Vader is renamed Aevirek: It means; A new life story of a warrior

Names are a huge part of the star wars universe. It defines and becomes you. Darth
Vader is really a title but is also a name. Because of how my story adapted I felt
it was best if he received a new name.

2. Aevirek is 40-42 years old during this time but due to his completely new body he
looks 30.

It took alot of effort and work to correctly outline the timeline during this time.
Darth Vader a.k.a. Aevirek is just out his 30's While Nyieria is well...as old as a planet.
much older than An'ya Kuro.



3. An'ya Kuro a.k.a. the dark woman was the Jedi master that died.

The whole point of me writing this was I felt she needed to be justified someone. It's
pretty obvious. At first I was content with how Darth Vader was trapped and all but it
turned into something else. I tried my best to blend him back into the star wars universe
without changing anything. Also if you notice his past blends in well to the story and it
was accident. I was watching the movie recently after writing this and almost shot milk
straight out of my nose when I saw a scene. In the scene they were sitting at a table
and the young Anikin was talking about strange dreams he was having. Obviously my
character is more deeply rooted than I had imagined.


3. Force nexus is a term used to refer to any location where the Force, or any particular aspect of the Force, was
unusually strong.

Nyieria is a major force nexus. Darth Vader is also considered to be like a force nexus.
The difference is that Nyieria is as it was described. A fountain from which metaclorines
come from.

© Copyright 2013 Silence (pocketcat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1917721-Cophrigin-the-untold-version-part-9