*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1923627-Befriending-the-Raven-Lord
Rated: ASR · Other · Animal · #1923627
The silent agreement between the hunter, Rayne and her mount.
The lord of the ravens looked up at Rayne with glowing, ice blue eyes. The realization that this mortal was stronger than him or his master set in. Laying there on the cold, hard stone, he watched the elf and was sure she would kill him and give him a quick death. He closed his eyes, but instead of feeling the heart piercing shot he expected, he felt a warm hand on his feathers above the golden bloodied armor on his beak. He raised his massive head up off the ground and looked at the hunter. Rather than seeing the weapon that brought him to the ground, he saw the elf's face, contorted with silent pain and sympathy. It was then he saw that she would spare his life. It was then a silent agreement was made. He would never go back to that place, for Talon King Ikiss would not be as merciful as the hunter. Instead, he would serve the elf, and carry her into battle where ever that may be.
© Copyright 2013 Tia Marie (ironclaws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1923627-Befriending-the-Raven-Lord