*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1923709-Viewing-a-Devilsaur
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #1923709
Description of a Devilsaur in Un'Goro Crater.
It was a humid, misty morning and the Crater was quiet except for the distant cries of birds. An enormous animal raised his head from the river, jaws dripping and turned to look at the sky. The sunlight that squeezed through the mist reflected on the black and blue scales making them shimmer in the dusky light. The animal shook his head and the muscles rippled down his back to his tail making the dorsal spikes sway. Another creature stirred in the mists across the river, catching his attention. He stood motionless, deep blue eyes fixed on the target in front of him. Ivory teeth like daggers shown when he opened his massive maw as he began to lower his head. With the grace and ferocity of a tiger, the Ironhide Devilsaur lunged to the other side of the water, and in one fateful splash, trapped his prey in his teeth.
© Copyright 2013 Tia Marie (ironclaws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1923709-Viewing-a-Devilsaur