*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1923942-Rugrats-Inflation-Extravaganza
by X-guy
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1923942
Tommy, Dil, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Kimi, Susie, and Angelica have the best party ever!
Tommy Pickles was excited today because no one is watching the babies. That means it is time for a cartoony party. Tommy excitedly tells Dil "Hey Dil, We've got no one to watch us today, that means we get to have fun together. Isn't that awesome?" Dil smiles and agrees by saying "Yeah! *giggles*" Tommy picks his brother up and then walks over to his friends Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Susie and Kimi. Phil and Lil were eating worms while Susie and Kimi were snuggling Chuckie. Tommy greeted them with a "Hello." Chuckie, Susie, and Kimi responded with "Hi" in unison. Kimi says "Say Tommy, we are snuggling the best brother ever." She then starts eskimo kissing Chuckie, causing him and her to smile and to also blush profusely, while Kimi is saying "Aren't you, Chuckie? Aren't you the cutest, adorablest, smartest, bravest, sexiest, eroticest brother in the world?" Chuckie smiled and blushed at the comments and replied "Aw shucks, Kimi." Susie then asks "Would you and Dill like to join us, Tommy?" "Sure." Tommy replied. Dill giggled with glee. Tommy and Dill laid down beside Kimi, and Kimi began to snuggle the brave baby Tommy.

Just then, Angelica comes stomping into the area, making all of the babies smiles turn into depressed and angry frowns. Angelica bellows out "Ha ha ha, babies. Have you forgotten that I am watching you? I'll make sure you'll all serve me and be miserable!" Tommy then all of a sudden turned back to happy, which confuses everyone. He gets up on his feet and walks towards Angelica. Tommy then puts his hand into his diaper, which creeps Angelica out briefly, but she gets some relief when it turns out to be just a bicycle pump Tommy is pulling out of his diaper. Angelica then starts to ask "What are you doing, you dumb bab-." She stops when she notices that Tommy has a very evil smile. Before Angelica can react any further, Tommy shoves the hose of the pump into her mouth.

Tommy then begins to push up and down with the pump. This causes Angelica's belly to expand. Tommy begins to pump a little faster, and then Angelica notices that her cheeks are bulging, then her legs and feet were bloating, and then her hands and arms were bloating, and then her head was expanding. Tommy closes his eyes and proudly smiles, and continues to pump air into Angelica, and not only has her whole body started to expand much faster, she also begins to float upwards. The other babies begin to marvel at the sight of the overly inflated Angelica. Chuckie, Dil, Susie and Kimi have their mouths open wide, while Phil and Lil accidentally begin eating the same worm, causing them to erotically French kiss each other. They both have shock in their eyes after this occurrence. Phil really loves it, but immediately pushes Lil away because he thinks she'll kill him for it. "I- I'm sorry, Lillian", Lil looks steaming mad as Phil tries to apologize "I just-" Suddenly, Lil stops Phil and plants another French kiss on his mouth. She obviously loved the kiss ten times more than he did. She removes his lips from hers as she blushes, smiles bashfully, and says "Phillip *giggles*, you don't have to be sorry, at all." She then has a slight shift of tone in her voice "Trust me, if I hated that, I would have beaten you to a pulp." Her tone shifts back to bashful "but that was actually very awesome, and I wish we could do it every second."

Phil and Lil happily French kiss again, and close eyes in doing so, but they each open their eyes again to watch Angelica inflating bigger than even the house. She gets so big that she looks like she is ready to burst. However, Tommy pulls the hose out of Angelica's mouth before such a thing happens. The excess air shoots out of her mouth and she starts flying away in the air, whizzing in almost every direction imaginable. As this is happening, Lil gets turned on by Tommy and his proud demeanor, so she stops kiss Phil and immediately runs towards Tommy. Susie and Kimi also get turned on and run towards Tommy and they all simultaneously French kiss him on the lips. After finishing, Tommy says to the girls "Do you girls know that you are my favorite girlfriends ever?" Susie says "Oh, that's no surprise." Lil says "Yeah, Tommy, you sure know how to get the girls coming towards you." Kimi agrees "Yeah." She then looks at Chuckie, and then says "Of course, Tommy, you are still number 2 in my book." Kimi then, in a cartoonish fashion, zips over to Chuckie, grabs him, and pulls him back. She then French kisses him and Tommy. They all get heart eyes, and Kimi begins levitating sideways. After she finishes kissing, she has normal eyes and is standing on the ground again. She then decides to run to Dil, French kiss him, and the same thing happens. She does the same thing to Phil soon afterwards. After that, she grabs Dil and Phil, puts them right next to Tommy and Chuckie, and asks Susie and Lil "You wanna do the same?" Susie and Lil simultaneously French kiss Tommy, Chuckie, Dil, and Phil, and then they all get heart eyes, and Susie and Lil begin levitating sideways. Kimi leans on a rock and says "This is exactly how I dreamed it. So beautiful."

They all are finished and laughing about it. Then Chuckie asks his best friend Tommy "Where did you get that sexy idea? That really turned me on, what you did to Angelica." Tommy explains "Daddy has seen many cartoons do this, and then decided to make toys that would make it possible in real life. You could say I'm 'testing them out.' This just seemed like the perfect opportunity." Just at that point, Angelica finishes flying through the air, and falls and lands on the ground on her bum. She shakes her dizzy head, gets up, and initially looks furious at the babies. The babies see this and are very frightened by this look. However, she has a major mood swing, from angry to happy. She immediately runs to the babies, and French kisses Tommy, Dil, Chuckie, and Phil. All of them get heart eyes, and Angelica levitates sideways. After she stops kissing, lands back on her feet, and all of the eyes are back to normal, Angelica says "You dumb babies may actually have a lot more worth than I thought. You all really know how to make me happy." The babies just look at eachother confused, then back to Angelica. "By the way, Tommy and Dil, for cousins, you really know how to make yourselves feel so different. Thank you." Tommy and Dil look at eachother, and then Tommy looks at Angelica and says "Er, thank you." Angelica says "But far and away my favorite was Chuckie. I don't know what it is, you just... know how to turn me on." Chuckie thinks about this and then says "Wow, I think I wanna marry you." Angelica immediately French kisses Chuckie again when he said that. This time, Chuckie is the one to levitate sideways.

Afterwards, Angelica walks over to the pump that was left on the ground. She looks at the babies and says "Don't you guys wanna try this? I can't be the only to do it, right?" The babies all looked at each other. Susie then pulled Tommy to her side and whispered "I don't know what that kiss was like, but don't forget that this is Angelica we're talking about here." Tommy confidently replied "Don't worry, Susie. That kiss she gave all of us, it felt real. She wants to help make fun for all of us." Susie sighs and replies "Okay, I warned you." Tommy picks up Dil and the gang all walk up to Angelica. She says to them "I need more hoses here." "Sure", Tommy replied. Tommy gets six more hoses out of his diaper and throws them to Angelica. She grabs them and connects them to the bicycle pump, and then she manages to throw the hoses out and they all land on the babies mouths, which give them a surprised look in their eyes. She then grabs on to the handle of the pump and proceeds to mischievously inflate the babies.

Tommy, Dil, Chuckie, Phil Lil, Susie and Kimi's bellies all started expanding first.
© Copyright 2013 X-guy (x-guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1923942-Rugrats-Inflation-Extravaganza