*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1924630-Spyros-Footjob
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1924630
Spyro the dragon gets a nice surprise from his best friend, Cynder.
Author's Note: Spyro the Dragon and all characters associated with him do not belong to me. I do not own any characters in this story, but I do own the story itself.This story contains material meant for adults older than 18. This is a foot fetish story. If you are not interested in reading this type of story, please leave. Please enjoy! By: Lucario05


Spyro is walking through the temple, enjoying a nice afternoon.
"Hey!" Cynder calls to him. "What's up?"
"Well," Spyro replies. "Not very much. I'm just kind of... Walking around, I guess." As Spyro says this he finds his gaze being constantly drawn to Cynder's feet. He does his best not to stare, but is constantly glancing at the beautiful feet not more than a couple feet away. Cynder looks at Spyro, perplexed.
"Uh... Spyro? There something wrong with my feet?" she asks. Spyro shakes his head, as if released from a trance.
"Huh?" he says. Cynder looks at him curiously.
"Spyro, I-"
Cynder just looks at him.
"Here, come on." Cynder says. She pulls Spyro into a side room and locks the doors. It is a guest room with a bed, a bathroom, and a light. Cynder sits on the bed.
"Why are you staring at my feet all of a sudden?" Cynder asks.
"I-I don't know, I just- They're- And-"
"Spyro, make sense!" Cynder exclaims.
"They're so beautiful, Cynder!" Spyro says. "I want to lick them, feel them... But I don't know why."
Cynder looks at Spyro closely. "Well, let's fix that, then." she says. Spyro's eyes widen as Cynder pushes Spyro down with her foot. Spyro grasps her right foot in his hands and stares at it for a second, before giving it a tender lick across the sole. Cynder giggles.
"Heehee! That feels weird!"
Spyeo stops, ashamed.
"Well don't stop! Go crazy!" Cynder says. Spyro continues, licking up qnd down Cynder's soft right foot. He licks the sole, then inbetween the toes, then the toes themselves.
"Uhhh... Spyro?" Cynder says, looking down at him.
"Yeah?" Spyro replies through a mouthfull of Cynder's toes.
"You... uh... enjoying this much?" Cynder motioned to Spyro's genital area. Looking down, he saw his cock, hard as a rock and ready to go, pre dripping out the tip.
"Umm..." Spyro says. Then Cynder gets an idea, and a grin creeps across her face."Spyro. come closer, will you?"
Hesitantly, he slides closer to the side of the bed. Cynder taps Spyro's cock with her foot, all wet from Spyro's worshipping.
"OH!" Spyro exclaims. "Touch me with your foot again, please! It felt so good!"
Cynder touches her foot to his cock, slightly rubbing the head. She then places one foot on each side of his cock and begins to rub up and down.
"Oh GOD! Cynder, don't stop!!" Spyro says.He immediately starts humping Cynder's oh-so beautiful feet. Cynder is steadily pumping Spyro's cock, his pre flooding onto her feet, lubricating his cock for her feet. Spyro is nearing his climax, his ecstasy nearing its max as Cynder's feet ruthlessly pump away.
"C-Cynder, I-I think I'm gonna-" Spyro starts.
"Just do it, Spyro." Cynder interrupts, still pumping away at his cock. Spyro humps Cynder's feet one last time, then finally freezes.
"Ooooogghhh!!" Spyro groans as his cum splashes onto Cynder's feet.
"Wow..." Cynder says. "I guess you really like feet, then."
Spyro gazes at Cynder dazedly.
"Oh yeah." He looks at Cynder's feet then asks, " I get to do this again, right?"
Cynder watches him as his flaccid penis starts to slowly reinflate again.
"God, already?" she asks, then sighs. "Why not?" Then she gets to work again.
© Copyright 2013 Lucario05 (pokemonfeet05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1924630-Spyros-Footjob