*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1924795-Pokeventures
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1924795
A Shinx goes on wild adventures because he lost his cash.
One day a shinx was taking a walk down a beach, when he bumped into another pokemon.
The shinx didn't notice, but the pokemon stole his cash. He stared into the sea. It was sparkling in front of the sun. After a half a hour of staring into the sea he finnaly headed home for a good night's sleep. He let the day end with closing his eyes.

When he woke up he had his breakfast which was an oran berry, a yellow gummy and an apple. The shinx planned to go to Kelon's Store to buy more food when he finally noticed that his life savings of cash was gone. He sat on his bed and tried to figure out who could have stole his cash. Right then he remembered that pokemon he bumped into the night before. The shinx retraced his steps from his walk.

He noticed that the shadowy pokemon was at the beach. The Shinx also noticed that the shadowy pokemon was talking to a zubat. As the shinx walked closer the shadowy pokemon ran into a cave. The shinx decided to chase those pokemon because they might have stole his live savings or they might have a clue about who stole it. The shinx headed into the cave after the shadowy pokemon.

The shinx felt like he had been walking forever when he saw the end of the cave with the two shadowy pokemon there. He caught up with them and said "DO YOU HAVE MY CASH!?!?".
The shadowy pokemon noticed the shinx. The zubat chukled and said " Well, well, well, what do we have here?".
The other shadowy pokemon appeared to be a koffing. The koffing said "We have a shinx that was brave enough to chase us down this....".
The shinx yelled again not allowing the koffing to finish his sentence. The shinx yelled "Well do you have my cash or not?!".
The zubat and koffing both said yes at the same time. The shinx yelled "Then give it back!!!!!!".
The zubat and koffing said "You have to fight for your money kid."
The shinx replied with "Ok."
The battle begun.

The shinx used discharge. It was a critical hit them both, so the zubat and koffing were at a low health. The zubat use wing attack. It did a good amount of damage on the shinx. The koffing used smog. It did the same amount of damage on shinx as wing attack did. The shinx used discharge again. The zubat and koffing fainted. The koffing gave shinx his money back.........but it was not all of shinx's life savings, but not only that the criminals were gone!

The Shinx was mad when he get home because that he didn't get to have all his money back, but also glad because this ment an adventure. He prepared for his adventure by packing his bag. The Shinx packed items such as orbs, pp up, apples and even reactivated his rescue team so he would have someone to depend on. He went to bed early that night dreaming of defeating the pokèmon that stole the rest of his cash.
© Copyright 2013 ShinxWriter (shinxpower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1924795-Pokeventures