*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1932129-A-world-of-their-own-creation
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #1932129
as a child i was creative, imaginative and happy, maturing made my emotions adulterated.
As a kid, I had no filters between what I felt and what I did. Spoke whatever came to mind. That was when I was the most creative,had the best ideas, made tanks out of a simple toolkit in my father’s priya(scooter), did not know anything about music but sang in my own way with no cares whatsoever, made anything mobile by adding wheels to it, loved to spend hours designing car tracks and make stories about a world that was just my creation, unadulterated, pure and eutopic. This was the time when I knew what I felt, things were new and interesting.



Then came my schooling, I experienced a world outside my own. I was gullible and easily dominated, bullied many a time. I sought to please others, make them happy just so that I’d be appreciated, moulded myself according to others. Thus filtered my thoughts and actions, created protocols for what was right and what was wrong according to perceptions I believed to be helpful for being socially accepted.



Eventually these “protocols” made me inert. Social pressures became deafening, main concerns were recognition, dating, show off, being the best among rest. Priorities had changed. World of my creation had been adulterated. No matter what I did, I was never satisfied, never happy. I had “matured”.i knew the ways to react normally. Life became increasingly uninspiring and bland. My creativity was lost. I envied those who were still able to create for themselves, social norms did not matter to them. Society sees them as differently abled, in my view they are specially abled. They see what we cannot, they feel what we cannot,  they live in a self-created eutopia. We are the ones with our worlds adulterated, blinded by greed and hunger for more.



I see the lives of these specially abled children full of creativity and happiness, to help their cause and encourage their parents to accept them for them, I want to Provide them a platform to succeed at whatever comes to their mind. In fact they don’t require help, parents do. It’s natural for parents to want a successful and secure future for their children, providing them with the security of the same, I think I’d feel happy. This is my self created goal in life, unadulterated, pure and blissful.

© Copyright 2013 abhishek92 (abhishek92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1932129-A-world-of-their-own-creation