*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1934152-The-Great-and-Potent-Trixie-PART-ONE
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1934152
The first part in a clopfic I am writing. CONTAINS FETISH-RELATED THINGS!
The Great and Potent Trixie




There was great commotion in town. You had never seen so many ponies rushing towards the town centre as they were today.
As you peeked from your bedroom window upon the town below, you wondered why everypony was so desperate to get to the town square.

You ran downstairs, and out of your home, and followed the mass of ponies rushing past.
You approached the town centre, and noticed a stage, on which a blue pony was waving her hoofs around.

You tapped a green mare on the shoulder and asked her "What's going on?!"
She turned round, and stared at you for a few seconds, before answering you.
"It's the great and powerful Trixie of course!" The green pony exclaimed, which much excitement.
"The great what now?" You ask, unsure still as to who this pony is.

"The greatest magician in Equestria! She stops off in different towns every now and then, and she's finally stopped here in Fillydelphia!"
You're still kinda confused, but merely move towards the front of the crowd, looking up at this 'Trixie'.

Immediately, you feel an urge inside you; she is stunning! You glare sheepishly as she shows off her talents, and displays her abilities.

"I am now going to need a male volunteer from the audience!" She soon announces, and your hand immediately raises.
She smiles down at you. "You, the stallion in the front."

You trot up onto the stage, thrilled to get closer to this beauty.
"I'm going to need you to lie inside this box," she says warmly, gesturing to a long black box with a lid lifted up on it.
You follow your orders, and position yourself lying down in the box.
She closes the lid, and produces a saw from seemingly nowhere.
She proceeds to turn to the box, and begin sawing through the middle.

You remain laying down, slightly anxious; but alas, the saw does not seem to pass through you at all.
The crowd gasp, as Trixie pulls the box apart, declaring she has sawed you in half.
She then pushes it back together, and waves her wand over it.
She lifts the box lid, and you emerge; unharmed.
The crowd applaud, and Trixie gives you a very particular look.

You stay and watch the rest of her show, then try to catch Trixie after she has finished.
You rush up behind her as she is heading to her dressing room, and she turns swiftly.
"Oh. You are the stallion that helped Trixie with the performance earlier."

You nod, and wonder why she is speaking in third person, but know that you have no concern with an egotistic personality; she is too beautiful.
"What is it you want?" she asks politely.
"I... Uh... Just wanted to let you know your show is so awesome."

She blushes. "Thank you. Trixie tries to.. Captivate her audience."
"No; really; it was like the best thing I've ever seen!" You cry. You are of course exaggerating a bit, but you feel it might woo her some more.

She blushes even harder. "Well, Trixie is not so sure about that. Would you like to come in for a drink?"

Bingo.
You nod, enthusiastically, and follow the mare into her dressing room.
The room inside is larger than you expected. A collection of magic equipment is housed in one corner of the room, next to Trixie's bed.
She has a dressing table on the other side of the room, which is next to a sofa and some chairs, and two doorways reside on the side of the room opposite you.

"It's not much, but it's enough for The Great and Powerful Trixie." Trixie states.
"It's nice in here." you compliment.
"You certainly are the flatterer," she giggles, "Trixie does not believe she ever caught your name. What is it?"

"Brawny Hooves, I'm known as." you smile. "I'm quite strong."

Trixie smirks. "Strong are we?" she says, giggling seductively.
She turns to a cooking area in her room, and opens a cupboard. "Is tea fine for you?" She asks.
"Yep. tea's just fine." You respond, staring sneakily at Trixie's plot, as she's turned away. You can swear she shakes it a little, to tease you, but this must me coincidental.

She prepares the tea, and places to cups on the table. You both begin drinking, and soon notice an odd-looking device in amongst her magic stuff. It's made from wood, and resembles a toilet, excluding the back part,
You point to it, "what's that?"
Trixie blushes hard, and turns away.

"That... Is nothing..." she says, clearly embarrassed. You try to lift this.
"Is that one of those toilet things that somepony puts their head into? Then another pony sits on the toilet and goes all over them."
She looks round slowly.
"You've heard of them?"
You nod. "Truth be told, I've always wanted one for myself, but never had anyone I could use it with.

Trixie's face brightens slightly. "You mean to say... You have..."
"A fetish, yeah. A few actually."
She turns round towards you, now intrigued. "Which ones? If you don't mind me asking."
You smile back. "Let's see... Fart fetish, scat fetish, watersports fetish, hoof fetish, vore, and a bit of bondage now and then."

"mmm. I like you." she purrs, lowering her upper eyelids, and staring at you lovingly.
"You maybe wanna... Try that out after dinner? I've only got it recently."
You nod madly. "Yes! Definitely!"

Wow; you've found a mare who is not only beautiful, but whom shares your fetishes!
She begins to cook up a meal; a vegetable curry. She placed two plates down upon the table, and you started to eat yours. She followed, eating the curry quickly and passionately.

She finishes it in an instant, and waits patiently for you to finish.
You finish, then look up at Trixie, as she grunts loudly, a loud muffled tuba sound filling the room.
She blushes. "Oops!" she says in a sing-song voice.
She leans to the left, scrunches up her face, and forces out another thick fart.
The smell hits you; a mucilaginous odour: sweet, and resembling a combination of curry, and eggs.
You inhale quickly and strongly, and try to fill your lungs with the stench.

Trixie, on the other hand, isn't as impressed at her gas.
"Oh my! That smells putrid!" she gags, fanning her hoof infront of her face.
"The great and Powerful Trixie apologises. She did not know that her farts would be so... Stinky!"
At this point, your cock is rock hard. Either this Trixie is being sexy deliberately, or you're just really lucky.
She farts again, this one broken up and resembling a machine gun. She giggles. "Hehe. That one sounded funny."
You are greeted with another dose of her heavenly stench, and once again inhale as much of the hot gas as possible.
"You really enjoy Trixie's farts, don't you?" she says playfully, cocking her head to one side.

"Oh yes. They smell so good!" You exclaim, giggling a little. Trixie still stares at you, with her head tilted to one side, and proceeds to stand up, and walk over to you.
"Hey.. pull my hoof." She laughs, extending her arm towards you. You smile, and tug at her hoof, releasing a loud, high pitched fart from Trixie.
She starts laughing, and turns her plot around to face you. Then, she smacks it onto your face, and starts rubbing it around.
Your senses flood with the unmistakeable smell of Trixie's potent gas.
Holy fuck. This feels so fucking amazing, and you fucking love it.
She blasts another concentrated load of her miasma up your nostrils, and your nose plops inbetween her two beautifully corpulant cheeks.
She giggles, as she pleasures your nose with another raunchy rip.

Being closer to the source, you get a far more unadultarated sniff of Trixie's lucious vapours. The wonderful blend of curry, egg, and something sweet combine perfectly, with a hinted sulphorous undertone.
The scent is perfection. Trixie is perfection.
She pulls you from her ass with a pleasing squish sound, and turns back round to face you, gagging slightly at her emissions. "How can you bear that smell?!" She giggles, fanning her gas away.
You merely laugh, and she pulls you in for a kiss. Your mouths meet, and you both exchange saliva. The redolence of Trixie's farts has diffused, as she pulls away,
leaving a strand of saliva between the both of you.
She stares into your eyes, and you stare back into the two purple pools of pulchritude.
Suddenly, the foul, and familiar scent of Trixie's backwind fills your nose. A smile broadens on her face, and she laughs, fanning the air around her butt. "That one was certainly Silent-but-deadly!"
Trixie giggles.

This fart is far stronger than the previous ones, which you take as an indication that she may need to release something a little more soon. "How about we go and try out that toilet of yours now?"
You amorously suggest, looking over at the device.
"Of course. Trixie would love to get started!"






The implement is made primarily from varnished wood, and glass. It appears as any normal toilet, but instead of a bowl for the excrement to go into, it has a glass box, fitted with a leather
cushion.
Other than that, this looks like a normal toilet.
"Ok. So, you lay down, and rest your head on the leather padding, and Trixie will sit on the toilet, and... 'take care of business' as it were."
"Sounds good." You smile, and get ready to position yourself.
"Trixie is, hopefully getting a far superior edition, made from porcelain."
"This one is just fine." You say humbly, sliding your head into the small box.
You can't very clearly make out much inside, as it is fairly dark, but suddenly, the toilet seat lifts up, and the box is flooded with light.

Trixie peers down into the box, smiling warmly. "Are you comfortable?" She asks benevolently, with that cute smile that she masters.
"Yup. It's very comfy in here." You reply, gazing up into Trixie's eyes.
"You like staring into my eyes, I see." She says, almost as if she can read your thoughts.
"Your eyes are beautiful." You say in response.
"Just wait till you can stare into my third." She giggles, leaving you to deduce what she meant. She turns around, and plants her plot down onto the toilet.
You take a few seconds to glare at Trixie's rear, staring at her plothole, and her marehood.

"Are you ready?" A muffled Trixie asks from above.
"Sure am!" You cry in response.
She replies with a grunt, as you notice her sphincter contracting and relaxing. It continues to do this for a good few seconds, before it opens outwards, and a gust of ripe fetor blows against your
face,
accompanied by a loud, scabrous noise. The familiar malodor fills your chamber, replacing the oxygen inside with thick, concentrated farts.
She moans, almost orgasmically, and cuts another undiffused gasbomb into the box, this one sounding deep and very wet. By now, any molecule of oxygen in your limited air supply has been
dominated by methane.
You huff the gas, filling your lungs completely with Trixie's gas, burning your throat and flooding your nasal passage.
They are starting to smell stronger, the wonderous stench of sweet curry, chicken, and eggs now all you can breathe.
You begin to feel light-headed. Not from displeasure, but from lack of oxygen. As much as you loved gas, you still has basic pony dependancies.

Trixie lifts her tush slightly, to let more oxygen into the container, and then sits back down again.
She releases a lengthy poot, which has a sticky, bubbly tone. It lasts for a good seven seconds or so, then dies down to a near-silent stream of incohesive moistness, before lowering to a hissing
leak of concentrated gas, and stopping. You inhale deeply, not letting even an atom of Trixie's blissful efluvium escape.
Her plothole starts twitching again, and opens to let a dark brown log peek out. It sucks back in, and Trixie's asshole starts contracting again. The anus expands again, and the piece of shit starts
slowly sliding out, making a sticky crackling noise.
Trixie moans, and her plothole closes again, cutting off the log and making it fall onto your face.

Your penis tenses, and you feel a strong sensation through your testicles, as you start to eat the feces. It has a very bitter taste, which resembles curry, and some other foods you can't quite make out.
Just as you finish indulging in this first turd, another falls down into your mouth. You mash it with your tongue, spreading the strong flavour around your mouth.
You swallow it, and just as you notice a trickle of golden fluid from Trixie's vagina. You open wider, and let the stream of piss run down your throat, washing away the poop.
The stream becomes more forceful, and it splashes against the front of the box, running onto your face and neck.
You try and drink all of the salty, bitter liquid, but most of it runs to the bottom of the box, slowly flooding it.
You soon find yourself partially emersed in a pool of Trixie's urine, warm against your head.

Her plothole contracts again, and a ripe, wet rip fills the box with a much-needed dose of gas. This smells far more like shit than the previous farts, which turns you on further.
A short, silent poot eeks from your godess' anus, followed by another dollop of feces, coiling into your awaiting mouth. You start to chew slowly, and passionately on the ambrosial ordure, savouring the
wonderful flavour, and letting it slide down your throat.
At this point, your penis is throbbing, and harder than it had ever been. You feel her hoof reach to it, and start jerking it slowly.
A violent tingle fills the entire bottom half of your body, as Trixie rips some more raunchy, wet gas into your face, followed by another log of scat, which you proceed to feast on.
She gains speed, pumping her hoof up and down your shaft. Within seconds, you reach orgasm; every muscle in your body tensing, as a load of cum shoots up, and presumably into Trixie's face.
She laughs, and produces another loud rip.

Trixie's stomach then starts to rumble, and a very sloppy piece of shit falls out onto your face. You lick it up, and realise that it is far less viscous than before.
"Oh... Oh my... I don't think that curry agreed with me..." You hear Trixie say anxiously, before a jet of chunky hot liquid shit spurts out right onto your face.
You see her plothole shuddering, trying to keep the diarrhoea in. You can tell that it's no use, and open wide in preparation for another spout of shit.
You didn't get to taste any before, and you're certainly open to new tastes.

As predicted, Trixie's asshole fails to contain the dissentry, and it opens again, releasing another discharge of runny feces. It flows down your throat, almost choking you, but you manage to get a taste
of it. It tastes nothing like the thicker logs you tasted earlier. Instead, it posesses a strong, spicy taste.
You can detect digested chunks of potato in the mixture, and you find that you actually quite like the taste of Trixie's runny shit.
The stream continues for a good few seconds, before slowing to a sloppy halt, accompanied by a whining fart.
A few more diarrhoea-coated blobs of excrememt slip out, followed by another drizzle of shit.
A loud, messy fart sprays the last bit of shit over the box, and Trixie sighs, standing up.

"Trixie thinks that's the end of it... sorry." She says, embarrased. "She should have realised that curry goes right through her... sorry about that, if you want to leave I understand."
"Leave?" You ask, through the shit in your mouth. "All I want now is for you to sit back down and let me lick you clean.
She smiles down at you. "You even like Trixie's diarrhoea?!"
"I loved it." You reply, licking your lips.
She sits back down on you, and you lap at her filthy plothole, cleaning it of any remaining shit.
After you have cleaned it, she stands back up, and you pull your head from the box.

"It is going to need cleaning." She says, looking in at the pool of pee, which now had chunks of diarrhoea floating in it.
"On it!" you reply, dipping your head down into the bowl, and slurping the combination of piss and poop.
You finish it off almost instantly, enjoying every last bit.
You bring your head up and out again, having completely cleaned the bowl.
"Trixie is impressed, and she has a question for you."
"What is it?" You ask, eagerly.

"Would you like to... live with me here? You will be my personal toilet, and fart sniffer, and you can do whatever you want to me." She says, hopefully, "of course, during the day I will have to attend
to my shows, but in the evenings, my full attention shall be directed to you."
You need to consider this, but know that it will never happen again.
"I'd love to, but what will I do with my house? If I'm travelling around Equestria with you, it'll still be here."
"You can return when you want, just let me know." Trixie says.

"Yes. I'll come. Of course I will." You say, cheerily.
She smiles broadly, hugging you tightly. "This is going to be so fun! I just know it is!" She cries, kissing you passionately.


Well, this is it. A new life of serving for Trixie. It seems too good to be true.
You find your way to a room off the side of the main one, 'your room' as Trixie calls it.
Inside is a bed, and a toilet. It's not much, but it's enough.


You nod off to sleep, thinking of what is to come.
You can't wait until tomorrow.


TO BE CONTINUED...
© Copyright 2013 Gassipons (gassipons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1934152-The-Great-and-Potent-Trixie-PART-ONE