*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1938571-Zetsus-weird-plantPart-two
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1938571
Second Part to Zetsu's weird plant
Underground in the plant tunnel....
"This way." said Tobi. "Wait." said Konan. "What?" asked Tobi. "Where's Kisame?" asked Konan. "I lack a partner now." said Itachi. "We need to hold hands." said Konan. Tobi immediately holds onto Deidara's sleeve. Konan gets in front of the group and starts to lead the group. "Wait where's Zetsu?" asked Tobi. "He was checking something." said Konan.

A couple minutes later(Still in the tunnels)....
"Hey, Itachi. Why did you let go?" asked Deidara not turning around. Deidara turns around to see that Itachi is not there. "Konan? Itachi's not here." said Deidara. Konan uses her paper to connect them.

In the plant monster's den, cave thing.....
"Kakuzu, I blame you." said Hidan, who was tied to Kakuzu with vines. "I'm not the one who wanted to rig Konan's room with traps." said Kakuzu. "What was that?" asked Pein, who was tied up with vines and laying on the floor. "Nothing!" said Hidan. "Umm, would you kindly roll off of me?" asked Madara who was tied up with Kisame laying on him. "Who the heck are you?" asked Kisame. Before Madara could say anything the plant monster came back with Itachi in his tentacle. The plant monster ties Itachi up with vines and throws him on the floor, face down. The plant monster then leaves to capture the other Akatsuki. "I will worm away." said Itachi, as he tried to act like a inch-worm. "......I lack wormy skills." said Itachi as he stopped.

Underground in the plant tunnels......
"Do you have any idea where we're going?" asked Deidara. ".....Maybe." said Konan. "Tobi has idea." said Tobi. "What is it?" asked Konan. "Tobi does Fire Style: Fireball Justu to light the tunnel up." said Tobi. Konan was about to say something but a tentacle wrapped around her legs and started to drag her. "Wheee." said Tobi as he was getting dragged. "Konan, use your paper to cut the tentacle." said Deidara. Before Konan could do anything the tentacle started to go underground. "Tobi doesn't want to become plant food." said Tobi as he jumped up into the air and started to run, really fast. The paper that was connecting them broke and Konan was took underground by the tentacle. ".....Tobi?......Somebody?......Mother?" said Deidara. The tentalce came back out. Deidara screams like a little sissy girl and runs off.

With Zetsu, in the underground tunnnel.....
"That sounded like Deidara." said Zetsu. Zetsu was about to follow the scream but he was tackled by Tobi. "Zetsu! That creepy plant monster took everyone but Tobi, Senpai, and you." said Tobi. "Where is Deidara?" asked Zetsu. "............Back that way." said Tobi. Before the two could do anything, Deidara tackles both Tobi and Zetsu. "Ow." said Zetsu. "SENPAI! You are not plant food." said Tobi. "..........That girly scream wasn't me." said Deidara. "....Sure." said Zetsu. "Tobi has idea." said Tobi. "What is it?" asked Deidara in a scared voice. "Since the monster is a plant monster, maybe Zetsu can talk to it." said Tobi. "Wait a minute." said Deidara as he looked at Zetsu, suspiciously. "What?" asked Zetsu. "When I was looking for Sasori, with Tobi, I saw a hole in your garden." said Deidara. "I'll explain when we get back to the hide out." said Zetsu. "Why not now?" asked Deidara. "Look behind you." said Zetsu. Deidara and Tobi looked behind them and saw a tentacle. Deidara screamed like a girl, again, and took off. Zetsu and Tobi started to run.

Back at the Akatsuki Hideout....
"Explain." said Deidara. Before Zetsu could say anything the door open and Sasori stood there. "Puppet boy, you're not captured." said Tobi. "By what?" asked Sasori. "The plant monster thingy." said Tobi. "What the what?" asked Sasori. Zetsu explains the situation and where the plant monster came from. "....Plant monster." said Sasori, somewhat not believing him. "Yes." said Zetsu. "I don't think-How did that giant hole get there?" asked Sasori with idiotic look on his face. "The giant plant monster thingy made it when he ate Pein and took Madara." said Tobi. "....Oh." said Sasori. "I have a plan." said Zetsu. "Tobi has a plan too." said Tobi. "What's yours Tobi?" asked Zetsu. "Listen to your plan." said Tobi. "We need one of Sasori's puppet and some exploding clay." said Zetsu. ".....My puppet doesn't want to go boom." said Sasori. "We have to, if we're going to save the others." said Zetsu. ".....Fine." said Sasori. "Deidara, I need you to start making lot's of exploding clay." said Zetsu. "Sure." said Deidara. "What does Tobi do?" asked Tobi. "......Stay here." said Zetsu. "...Tobi want to help Senpai." said Tobi. "....Ok, you can help stuff the clay into the puppet." said Zetsu.

A couple minutes later.....
"My puppet will be remembered for it's bravery." said Sasori. "....It's a hunk of wood." said Deidara. ".....You have no imagination." said Sasori. "So how will I know when to make my clay go boom?" asked Deidara. ".....Haven't thought that far ahead." said Zetsu. "........Seriously." said Deidara. "I can control it and when I feel it pulling on my puppet, I can tell Deidara to make his clay explode." said Sasori. "...That doesn't tell me anything." said Deidara. Before Sasori could say anything the plant monster came out of the hole. Tobi runs back to his room, Sasori feints, and Deidara and Zetsu is frozen in fear. The plant monster grabs the puppet with it's tentacles and goes to grab Zetsu and Deidara. "Tobi to the rescue!" yelled Tobi as he ran in and was about to do Fire Ball Justu but the plant monster hit him away. "Deidara, make clay go boom." said Zetsu. Deidara makes the puppet explode. "PUPPET!" yelled Sasori as he immediately sat up. When the smoke clears they see half of the plant monster. "Tobi is hurt." said Tobi, who was stuck to the wall. "That actually work." said Zetsu. "Wait. You mean you didn't think that would work?" asked Deidara. "Well, my black half did." said Zetsu. ".......Ok." said Deidara. "Can someone help Tobi off the wall?" asked Tobi. Deidara walks over to Tobi and starts trying to pull him off. Zetsu looks back at the part of the plant monster to find that it had regenerated back fully. "Guys, the plant monster is back." said Zetsu. The plant monster grabs a hold of Zetsu and looks at him. "Hi." said Zetsu. The plant monster throws Zetsu away and grabs Sasori and Deidara and takes them underground. "SENPAI!" yelled Tobi as he got unstuck from the wall and dived into the hole. "Tobi wait!" yelled Zetsu but Tobi had already dived into the hole.

Underground in the tunnels.....
Tobi managed to catch up with the plant monster. "Let Senpai go!" yelled Tobi as he got his sword out. The plant monster just turns back around. Tobi leaps into the air, screaming his battle cry, and cuts the tentacle with Deidara in half. "Yay! Tobi save Senpai." said Tobi as he jumped around happily. "That's great now can you get me out of here." said Deidara. Tobi was about to go a help Deidara but the plant monster grabs Tobi and takes off with Tobi and Sasori. "Wait! Just let him free me!" yelled Deidara. "......Crap." said Deidara. Deidara starts trying to wiggle free. "Where's Tobi?" asked the white half of Zetsu as he tried to free Deidara from the tentacle. "I don't know.....wait. I didn't know you could split." said Deidara. "That doesn't matter." said White Zetsu as he finally freed Deidara. "Where's the other half?" asked Deidara. "Back at the hideout." said White Zetsu. "What's he doing?" asked Deidara as he and White Zetsu were running back to the hideout. "He's thinking of a plan." said White Zetsu. "Oh." said Deidara.

Back at the Akatsuki Hideout....
Black Zetsu was thinking of a plan on how to destroy the plant monster and rescue the others. "I'm back, and the plant monster took Tobi but Deidara got free." said White Zetsu. "I have a plan." said Black Zetsu. "Will it fail like your last plan?" asked Deidara. The two Zetsu's fuse back together. "No." said Zetsu. "..........Disgusting." said Deidara. "....Anyways, here's the plan." said Zetsu.

In the tunnels.....
"Hey! Plant monster, your mom is broccoli." said Deidara. Deidara waits for a minute or two and goes to yell something else when he sees the plant monster coming at him. "..........Zetsu........He's coming." said Deidara. The plant monster grabs Deidara and was about to eat him when the real Deidara made the fake Deidara explode. When the smoke clears the plant monster has been turn into gloop. Deidara starts the cheer when a big glob of gloop hits him up against a wall. ".....Doesn't taste good." said Deidara. "Look on the bright side, we killed the plant monster." said Zetsu. "Let's just find the others." said Deidara.

In the plant monster's den, cave thing......
"Itachi.....That's not working." said Kisame, who is still on Madara. "Kisame, you're on Madara. GET OFF!" yelled Tobi. Kisame rolls off of Madara. "Finally, I can breathe better." said Madara. The Akatsuki hears something coming. "Oh no." said Itachi as he tried harder to inch-worm away. "SENPAI!" yelled Tobi. "What happen to the plant monster?" asked Pein. "I made it go boom-boom." said Deidara. "I came up with the idea." said Zetsu. Deidara cuts the vines on Tobi, who immediately hugs him. "SENPAI.......is gooey." said Tobi. "The plant monster's gloop hit me." said Deidara. "You think that's worse, imagine being in the plant monster." said Pein. "........Don't want to know how he got you out." said Deidara.

Back at the Akatsuki Hideout.....
"So who's cleaning this stuff up?" asked Hidan. ".......Why is everyone looking at me and Kakuzu?" asked Hidan. "Doofus. They want us to clean it up." said Kakuzu. "It wasn't my plant monster. It was Zetsu's." said Hidan. "Konan gave the seeds to.......me." said Zetsu. "What's wrong?" asked Pein. "I planted more then one, so there should be more plant monsters." said Zetsu. "Seriously?" asked Deidara. "AS far as I know then yes." said Zetsu. "Great." said Deidara. Zetsu runs outside and sees that there was still only one hole in the garden. Zetsu walks back in. "I think only one came out." said Zetsu. "We'll all clean this up." said Konan. The other Akatsuki members sighs.
© Copyright 2013 akatsukifan (akatsukifan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1938571-Zetsus-weird-plantPart-two